Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
mudie1082

Default IESS men armed with knives in the case of second i

Late last year, Kang Zhijun was brought to trial data have been transferred image

Kang Zhijun Guandu prison

his sister want to have good people to help him complete the 108,louis vuitton outlet,000 yuan for civil compensation

2010 年 7 月 26 日 下午 3 o'clock, Kunming IESS solve their repeated requests for the relationship between pay the pension insurance follow procedures and failure to do so in the Kang Zhijun, carrying a dagger and Simulation of a handgun stormed into the gas ball IESS, anti-IESS staff Wangwu Bang, who are charged with five stab wounds caused by his and two gunshot wounds.
2010 年 12 8, Xishan District Court sentenced Kang Zhijun court of first instance committed intentional homicide and sentenced to 6 years, and impose criminal with 10.8 million dollars in civil damages.
Kang Zhijun second trial, the results have been out on Friday, upheld the conviction. The day before yesterday, Kang Zhijun Xishan Detention Center has been transferred to Guandu prison. why the results are not down to the second trial began serving a sentence? police check computer files and told us that the results of last Friday has been a second trial, upheld the original verdict.
Although this is not the result of his own expectations, but Kang Yuping still want to see the share of second instance verdict as soon as possible. Yesterday afternoon, she will be timely informed of the attorney Kang Zhijun Li Bin. More than 5 pm, Bin lawyer confirmed to the reporter, the results did, in ruling on Friday came out, but he did not find the staff yesterday, unable to get to the verdict.
6 o'clock yesterday afternoon, this reporter was confirmed from the relevant channels, Kang Zhijun does the second instance upheld the case,
However, this result is not Kang Zhijun's family want. Sister, Kang Yumei Kang Zhijun said, after she wrote a letter submitted to the Kunming Intermediate People's Court judge, tried to impress the judges, so that the second trial the results change for the better. Informed yesterday

Kang Zhijun case to the final ruling from the incident, leaving his family untold heartache and regret, and as mentioned in the open letter's.
caused by an open letter to the judge in the Court (with deletions)

my brother Kang Zhijun, born June 6, 1965, was born in cadres and family, our family outside than their parents A total of 4 siblings, 3 sisters, my brother is an only child. The late 50s of last century with the father from the Air Force family displaced to Kunming. Dad built the original three in Kunming Division as general manager of a medium-sized enterprises and party secretary (October 2002 died). As busy father, my mother to take care of the family, gave up the organization of work, living on the lock button masks and their meager incomes to maintain a family's livelihood. (At that time, a mask to take home and lock button can be processed, either take care of us, and my father come home and can eat hot meals.)
at that time, relying on her mother's careful planning, living though hard, but the whole family together My life is still very happy. Brother was also small, as we do every day to play, or masks to go to sleep until 12 o'clock, the storm to even keep my eyes open, as is to suffer a little more money. In that environment, the younger brother on her own ingenuity and strong will in 1982 and passed the national key university in Guangzhou of South China Institute of Technology (now South China University of Technology), was his brother's college entrance mathematics is 90 multisection (out of 100 points). Family, the hospital and dad who are all units of people out of a college student our family are happy, father, mother is delighted my heart.
for his younger brother to college, our family is austerity. Dad then pay only 70 yuan, 40 yuan a month to give his younger brother sent the cost of living, the mother of the manual labor income is not more. The younger brother also live up to expectations in 1986, graduated from university. After graduation, he was assigned to Yunnan Province, Yunnan Science and Technology Commission under the Computer Centre. Because many of the projects of the Centre to find their own, can not find the words,mbt shoes clearance, not only does not pay, but also pay to the computer center. Forced, in August 1995, my brother procedures for the transfer of cadres to Yunnan Province, the British telecommunications company Mao (Mao called the English Company). As skillful and excellent work, work in the UK Mao was sent to the United States when he was training. A variety of relations, in 1997, five companies have agreed to the approval period, for the resignation of one year and nine months work experience.
2000, the younger brother worked for Siemens AG out technical work and social security in charge of the unit specifically to deal with. Since then, he found himself in the UK during the Mau company is not acting for its own social security company. This is not just one year and nine months of the social security issue, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the 1986 work in the computer center of that nine, if the purchase of social security since 1995, then from 1986 to 1995, these nine can As a deemed contribution years, it is that the key to the past two years the Social Security continue to reaffirm his computer center in Yunnan Province, 9 years of service. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the deemed payment of personal contributions for 15 years, after the half-brother have protection. In other words,louis vuitton outlet store, the younger brother of 60 years of age to a pension from the social security bureau.
bad things constantly dwell on the brother. Originally signed with the Siemens contract for 5 years because his brother worked for Siemens 3-year closure would only reluctantly left the company. After several years, the younger brother have been to several enterprises, both because few companies can not purchase a number of insurance for their employees to give up his job. Helpless, my brother and from the social security bureau, the British company for compensation Mao continued social security matters, but it has been to no avail.
in order to safeguard their legal rights, rights of way his brother was forced to go, after 4 years of hard work, can finally get the labor arbitration and the Court ruling, are my brother lost the case.
the bitterness of the workplace, unemployment of the helpless, the merciless law, social security of the hopeless, life distress, after a struggle for several years after that he took to the road of despair, leading to the very behavior.
2010 年 12 7, Xishan District Court trial of the. More than six months gone, my brother lost a lot, watching him staggering figure, we really burst into tears, how good handsome brother who became a murderer.
as the 80s of last century one of the few college students, this can be for the community, to contribute more for the country, but ... ...

respected judges, please see events are not accidental in Kang Zhijun's sake, please look at the 83-year-old mother can not see his son for a long cry in the downstairs called the mutual affection on his son, please look at the subjective consciousness in the Kang Zhijun suspension surrendered and crime situation, help me brother. Brother is not a wicked dregs of society, he is forced no choice but to extremes.
decade rights, if not desperate,nike shoes uk, my brother would kill it? Therefore, we urge the judge to see if the event is accidental in the Kang Zhijun, were forced to due to circumstances, even to him by a year or few months, we will feel pleased. Please judge must listen to our call, and save my brother.
Kang Zhijun sister Kang Yumei

2011 年 4 月 5 日

reporters ROCK MECHANICS

welcome to comment I want to comment
microblogging Recommended | hot today microblogging (Editor: SN026)

Sponsored Links