Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
afdxiyku

Default day before Valentine's

few years, my father around the doctor, Shan also was removed to the city's hospital, but the conclusion there is the same: she is almost zero chance of waking up, even woke up paul smith sacs, intelligence will Like teenage children. The results of this bolt from the blue father did not give up hope, he looks to borrow money, even if it does not give up a little bit of hope.

authorship screen charm - Tencent blog

To finance the expensive medical bills, he sold the family house herve leger sale, but soon left. In order to cure early-shan, save money, he worked during the day to toil in the construction site at night to the hospital guarding Shan, hungry to drink water to fill their stomachs with bread, sleepy, nap on the bed in the Shan, long-term nutrition also led to poor and tired body weak, but he is confident that he will be able to wait until Shan opened his eyes.

After a month of rehabilitation treatment, Shan hospital, just talk a little bit vague, but also continue to stay in the city regularly to the hospital Review treatment. With her father rented a room, day care for the lives of Shan, Shan sleep on night after picking some other bottles and jars, and a good exchange for a modest income.

Shan's color gradually well up, and learned to dress themselves, cook their own food.
father bought her to a primary school textbooks, teaching her little by little, slowly, Shan can read read the newspapers and gradually clear articulation. Surprised when the physician review, in order to lighten their burden, promised to introduce to the hospital to do the cleaning Shan.
slowly Fate finally smiled on the Shan.
after six months, Shan's body was finally recovered, and learned a lot through self knowledge, and now apply for the evening, she was looking for better job were properly thanked her father. She worked very hard in the hospital, also helped spare the patient's family. Patients and their families are very grateful to her and know more after her encounter endless boasting, praise how great his father, a little old man sighed tears had more tears: more good kids ah, really Bitter ah. Shan always smiled and said: doctor's favor chaussures converse, he was deeply moved by the spirit of Shan, Shan since he began secretly concerned to know the Shan in the study, he put all his previous learning materials moved to the hospital to the Shan, but also guide the Shan learning. After a slow contact Shan who is also felt in many advantages: humor, kindness, erudition. Slowly close to the hearts, and Shan feel happy already arrived. Another year has passed.
day and who, if not with the street, Shan may never go so well.
day before Valentine's, where the irrepressible excitement, because he decided to marry him tomorrow to Alexandra. Lunch break abendkleider günstig, where and Shan walk in the street, through a bank, where the decision to go today to buy a wedding ring to the Shan, he took Shan quickly went inside. Not many people bank, Shan has not been recovered after, she remembers his father always took her to take a detour. Azeri little hall, two or three individuals to conduct business, Shan looked around, memories of things have been touched, her headache, but uncontrollably down to, she remembered that robbery, but from brain gone ... ... Shan vertigo ed hardy sale, and fell to the ground softly.
Shan eyes wide open days, found himself in the hospital, to see where the anxious eyes. Who took her hand: . Father answer the door, opened the door nervously and hugged Yeh: But then he saw Shan nervous next to Van, who came forward and shook his hand: followed.
a small room in Alexandra, where her father said in good faith, hoping to forever and Shan together, then went to take care of them both by his father and daughter. Father waved, half the day, said: He whispered Shan asked: She heard the father sighed: smile, and where to see the house, fixed furniture, wedding looming.
Shan is the day before yesterday morning found the marriage of his father disappeared. She thought he went to the site, so as usual, my father came back after work, but have not seen him very late. In his father's table, Shan found a letter, she saw the envelope with the words She frowned, hesitated a moment after the demolition of the letter.

Agencies:
sure you feel at this moment must be very happy, because you can finally put wedding, happily more than half of students , the great satisfaction of my father Abercrombie pas cher, long ago, I too like you had a happy moment, but unfortunately is so short.
after you take care of yourself, do not think about things before. As long as you live happy, happiness, the greatest joy of my life. I have to go somewhere else, I'm with you will only increase the burden to you, I do not. All good man, I believe he can give you happiness, do not come to me, I will bless you in the distance.
; ;'ve loved your dad Zhigang

Shan by her hands slowly clenched letter, Zhigang, Zhigang, she vaguely remembered, she fell in love a few years Zhigang boyfriend. Restore the memory, the Shan returned home and found the home they live, it is the bank's quarters. Shan was brought in because their parents died in a car accident, and later through his own efforts to come here, and take care of her, made an exception and give her a house. After the incident, the unit did not Shan's house to recover, they will want to re-Shan wake up. Back here, open the door and saw his face, and Zhigang's wedding, in the picture Zhigang young and handsome, smiling at her. God, finally see to understand, even the hardships of the original four-year old could face decades, Shan tears slowly fall, she felt his heart pierced by knife little by little, heartache filled ... ...

awesome

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 821333358 at 12:59 on September 15, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
blog added Tencent QQ: 821333358 QQ friends for the first time to focus on spatial News

mobile phone users do not see the above video look (original novel)

Shan from the coma, but a little effort and no whole body, mind blank, she does not know how long sleep, as long as if a century, intensive care and breathing machine also to help her breathe if sacrifice, she tried to sit up, legs and feet is very lose control. Man lying in her bed were awakened by a strange sound, raised his head, spewing out tears, Sixin shouting: Shan opening their eyes, look at this man, sunken eyes, gaunt, temples white, carved wrinkles between the eyebrows. Shan looked at him, kind to spread out in the heart, Men froze a moment, suddenly clutching the Shan, choking back tears,
Shan's body is still weak, the beautiful face looks a little pale, for she could not remember the former things, from my father learned the story about her: she turned out to be the bank's cashier, has a love of her parents, and a love of her boyfriend, is months before the wedding, the bank played a arise to harm the internal security, one day at noon, she and other colleagues in the duty when the armed robbery of the bank. She and her colleagues called for help, by the security one fired a shot, colleagues died on the spot, shot in the abdomen Shan and security even after the fighting against brain, the struggle to suck the head to the window. Shan surgery done a full six hours, although strongly rescue to save her life, but because the brain has been a strong impact, never woke up to Shan Shan's mother ... ... by a lot of stimulation, home the road was hit by a truck, with infinite care and regret passed away.

Sponsored Links