Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
S2a1x1r3d

Default Reprinted Yichang narrow deep in the saliva

-
delicious: Dwarf pie, a small lake duck -
characteristics: sweet and fragile outside (not particularly sweet pull, sweet yet not greasy,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB, delicious moon cake than a hundred times) -
Price: 6 per pound (specifically whether there are 10 ?)-
taste :5-6? -
Note: always buy the bean paste, discern a small lake ducks to sell,PULSERA BLANCA CON MEXICO, merely to finally have the time to buy, the results sold to a nag, try the next time buy a Kazakhstan .......... -
-
-
delicious: honey duck -
features: hot and arrest a duck pluck Gezhouba hotels -
Price:? Anyway, looks favor half at the peak of 20 -
-
delicious: radish dumplings -
features: Hong ah (always people queuing, etc.) -
Price: 1 RMB / month -
flavors: spicy (I always wait for her to present a special spicy fried to me, to take avail of it, when to eat it hot, cold and not tasty) -
-
-
-
delicious: radish dumplings -
features: Yes, absolutely extra fragile skin than anywhere another in the dumplings (dumplings made me buy 1 as an hour) -
Price: 1 RMB / month -
flavors: spicy (scope have to wait, huh, huh, spicy special account, the result is quite hot to) -
-
uphill at the North-South days, the city has been going up ..........-
-
see where the railings to look down ..........-
-
-
not too many other people, but they were 2, 5, 10, of Helena, so I must wait 1 to 1 hour ..........-
-
-
Hu
notable sister, huh, huh. From 11:00 to begin practicing the p.m., no ailment is estimated that a tiny complicated lumbar ......-
-
estimate is the first packed Yichang radish dumpling bar, Oh, the skin is crunchy. -
-
feel savor and I recommend the additional two the same. 1 hour prices are also horrible clatter. -
-
I heard the summer selling cold noodles
here is queuing out ..........-
-
-
Location: East Gate harvests (two backward the hospital, two in the behind of the vegetable market) -
-
delicious: pickled vegetables -
-
features: Hong -
-
Price: 1 per 3 fermented bean curd, pepper 35 yuan / kg, the other forgotten -
-
Note: This fermented bean curd with Shi beans there are several, in one can eat, eat well, kind of ......... pepper is secondhand in cooking is Ma ...........-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
delicious: Deng logged in the King duck (duck brain, Yabo Zi, duck feet, etc. lo) -
-
features: hot dead (I forever buy a special spicy, do not attempt to add chili oil, alternatively I certify namely your abdomen to hurt) -
-
Price: Yabo Zi 4 yuan, duck feet 1 yuan / month -
-
taste: not spicy,Extreme Balance, mild, primarily spicy -
-
Note: go behind 3 pm, or to entry. I heard they have a bad opinion, not willing to fared package. I have not met, because I only buy duck head duck feet -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
delicious: lamb dumplings (every time I buy pork) -
-
features: beef, more authentic -
-
Price: 0.8 RMB / month (a cage 5, pork cheaper) -
-
flavors: pork, lamb, other -
-
Note: Every period I buy a cold, when you absence to dine a steaming, bite, we should pour out, and then proceed to eat ......... attention slightly, daytime and night for affair. -
-
-
Location: Xiling Road (opposite one of the specific Figure; as yet illegible, please disregard this delicious, because I'm lunatic) -
-
delicious: long braids BBQ -
-
characteristics: pearly charcoal to (BS inverse the cathedral and other out with the fried seasoning and then barbecued ashore Kazakhstan) -
-
Price: cod 10 / bar, leeks 2 / string, lotus basis, potato, bean volume of 0.5 / string specific to the actual charge .....( subject ah, it does not clatter clearly in mind, every time did not query .....)-
-
flavors: spicy according to personal preference to determine the amplitude of -
-
Note: Each special list to be hot aunt braids, jars, some say salt, vinegar because every time I eat, so I felt that I Well -
-
other gastrointestinal wrong people or not to try, and does not guarantee the diarrhea problems which occur in peoples .... ......-
-
-
-
-
will point stuff - lotus root, but today's a bit soft, and like to eat crisp, it should be cooked,PULSERA NEGRA CON VENEZUELA, right -
-
Another hobby
carnivores - cod. -
-
The cake is very good
7 ~~~~~ truly. very. Good 7 ah !!-
-
Xiao Jia Xiang
places inside the hospital across from the 2 sub obtain Xiaojiayingzi corner, next to the old book stalls, next to the family side Pa facet of Wanzhou is nice 7 out of ~ Sichuan taste good couple ~ -
-
above ~~~-
-
Location: next to the antique paperback stalls, craft circle namely ~ -
-
-
boss gave rice to the bombing of the many good cakes ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I drool over the thought of sharing with you ~ ~ ~ ha ~ ~ wish that a go morrow .. usually people do not line up a lot. .-
-
tasty: fried chestnut, chilly shrimp, Dingding bun, Shashi Ge stop extend Pasta, dry noodles in this drawing -
Features: Most of da bar snacks be Yichang -
Price: 1 per -5 per month -
flavors: sweet, the spicy, the acid to include da, huh, huh -
Note: to eat hot food and drink must take fresh drink, not alteration the recipe, hehe -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
delicious: fish hot jug -
features: Ma at the head, then hot (like spicy edible, please inform the boss) -
Time: Dinner Time Business -
Price: 6 yuan bottom of the pot? Weidie 2 million? Figure a price of fish, side dishes: not valuable, I do not remember, apologetic ......-
Note: If you like the fish weir square it, you can try here next, the original with friends to eat, usually want to come here a second time. -
recommendation is not a good entity, ah, too many people, the employer at the accommodating prices to ....-
-
-
-
delicious: breast, nuts, plum and other snacks -
features: the taste of tea than the other to be muscular coming out of the street, a tea flavor. -
time: exactly clear -
Price: tea 2 yuan / small glass, 3 / great glass. The other did not memorize. -
Note: do not like to beverage milk tea's anti-gay to try next,Balance Xtreme, and I was listening to a lot of people drink to recommend it. -
on the nuts, and the present age the price is almost the same. There is regarded for rivals. Ha ha. -
drawback: the situation is so out of the intersection on the left ......... green radish, and the third facade it. Haitong Terminal opposite, good seeing -
-
which in increase to tea there are many snacks, pecan Guia 42 yuan a jin good. And the present age similar to the price -
-
delicious: snacks (melon, plum ah, what the) -
characteristics: taste okay -
time: during the day -
Price: seeds 7 yuan immediately, and pecan 42 / kg can not furnish to eat ....... da da -
Note: Summer is nearly 3 days, when 1 kg, where to buy yellow seeds, roasted seeds and nuts because of the avenue did not sell. -
banana slices can, roast some delicious, very crisp, Papan, leave ....-
peanuts good to go out with can be a snack; who said: the equivalent of a few spoonful of peanut oil to the, so eat the splendid .....-
bought a sack of meat jerky, hard bite, sweet way, not like it. -
other places did not eat .......-
-
Location: Xiling posterior (IELTS side of the railway dam road) -
tasty: rice noodles -
Features: soup is delicious -
Price: 2 dollars? (I forgot how to finished) -
taste: it according to personal predilection -
personal feeling: to listen to a lot of people here talking approximately rice noodle, I think I did erroneous, because no Mody approximately. -
soup it, good. Vermicelli it, in general, too hard. -
-
Vermicelli
​​personally think there is also 3 lines: First, quickly close to the farms at Longkang way ....... not take pictures. -
Second, there introduced, Xiling posterior. -
I think I did not detect mistake it, not buy rice noodle in the vicinity, which many people do not attention no situation of the -
-
-
-
delicious: Sa snacks (wonton, steamed dumplings, a small jar soup) -
features: stuffing is quite specific,PULSERA BLANCA CON NETHERLANDS, it is the feeling of Q -
Price: ravioli, mingled wonton, wonton noodles 3 yuan / bowl, a small jar soup 5 yuan -
taste: light, with a special chili sauce -
Recommended: steamed dumplings and ravioli -
-
-
-
-
-
-
Note: this post is not my original, original is three of the units of the people (pretty). Please adore the original inventor license! reproduced first altitude! -
-------------------------------------------
This treatise is procreated from: Su Liangsheng: Yichang narrow deep in the saliva -
reading space with QQ Email Subscribe Su Liangsheng -
What is the perusing chamber
? -
-

Sponsored Links