Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
mils76314
Major

mils76314 is on a distinguished road
Default Enneagram diagram

Share of: Chen Shuangyue has been shared 82 times Comments (0) Links Share reproduced copy report
Enneagram diagram - Consultant Michelle Purple

happiness

- As the name implies the person's character is divided into nine types, each type of human desires and fears based on the starting point, have different behavior characteristics and external performance:

the first type: a perfect type. The characteristics of such people can be summarized as a perfectionist.
basic desire: the pursuit of perfection, I was right.
deep fear: a reprimand, modification, deterioration.
basic demands: if I do not perfect, no one will love me.
main features: in principle, difficult to compromise, to say

II: in love, and help others type. The characteristics of such people can be summarized as giving.
basic desire: the pursuit of being loved.
deep fear: no one loves, not being recognized, not to be needed.
basic demands: if I do not help people, no one will love me.
main features: a desire to love others or good relations, willing to accommodate others, people-oriented, want others to feel the need themselves, they often overlook their own.

Type III: achievement type. The characteristics of such people can be summarized as practitioners.
basic desire: the pursuit of success.
deep fear: being rejected, not accepted.
basic demands: If I do not have success, no one will love me.
main features: the desire to be recognized and appreciated, strong ambition, likes to compare with others in order to measure their achievements in the value of high and low, pay attention to the image of a workaholic, like the short cut.

IV: Artistic,nike air yeezy, self-type. The characteristics of such people can be summarized as romantic.
basic desire: the pursuit of unique.
deep fear: fear of ordinary, plain fear.
basic demands: if I do not is unique, no one will love me.
main features: the desire to unique, distinctive, emotional, the pursuit of romance, fear of being abandoned, that others do not understand their own, strong cravings, its own way of life style, enjoy the pain, easy to depression, jealousy, pursuit of life gut feel.

fifth type: wisdom, thinking type. The characteristics of such people can be summarized as observers.
basic desire: the pursuit of knowledge.
deep fear: lack of knowledge, helpless, incompetent.
basic demands: If I have no knowledge, no one will love me.
main features: the desire to know, understand, 冷眼看世界, detached feeling, like thinking, lack of mobility, less demanding on the material life, like the spiritual life, poor expression of feelings.

VI: loyal type. The characteristics of such people can be summarized as questioner.
basic desire: the pursuit of loyalty.
deeper fear: the lack of a sense of security, lack of assistance.
basic demands: if I do not obey, no one will love me.
main features: the desire to secure, security, work carefully and not easily trusting, more doubts, prefer group living, teamwork, dedication to work for others, do not like the subject of attention, the status quo, do not like change to a new environment.

Article type: active, cheerful type. The characteristics of such people who can be summarized as hedonism.
basic desire: the pursuit of happiness.
deeper fear: the exploited, bondage.
basic demands: if I do not bring joy, no one will love me.
main features: the desire to fun, happy, optimistic, and the sun, there must be fresh, catch up with the trend, do not like pressure, easy to escape the pain, fear of negative emotions.

Article type: leadership, ability to type. The characteristics of such people can be summarized as dominator.
basic desire: the pursuit of power.
deep fear: yield, and no freedom.
basic demands: If I have no power, no one will love me.
main features: a desire to control the master of all, the pursuit of power, emphasis on strength, do not rely on others, a sense of justice, like to do great things, love order, speak loudly, with dignity, revenge, love debate, by the will to control life.

ninth type: peace and harmony. The characteristics of such people who can be summarized as the media.
basic desire: the pursuit of peace.
deep fear: fear of strife, conflict and change.
basic demands: if I do not good, no one will love me.
main features: the desire to live in harmony, it is difficult to make decisions, difficult to refuse others, but not the vent anger someone, who did not ask for, inner peace, it is easy to satisfy.

nine personality that people are controlled by the fundamental desire, according to basic human desires can be divided into nine types character, the basic desire to turn back is the basic fear; while that person is a member of the group, everyone needs someone to love. Due to the different desires,alife shoes website, personality was molded into a different way, resulting in a different attitude to life, personal image and communication. To do Chushoubufan coach mentality, we should good contacts with people to identify each other's characteristics, for different types of people can use different ways to carry out all-round interaction platform to build a good coach, inspire each other's potential .
structures with different types of people coaching platform specific points are as follows:
1 type of people often tell their own (not perfect), often not satisfied with their performance, easy to be a burden. Difficult for them to enjoy, but do one thing, you have to relax. So for one type of person should be allowed to understand that
with type 1 (perfect model) the coach who built the platform point is:
[1] rational, logical, attention data, and the official attitude and communicate with them to obtain their identity.
[2] a timely show some sense of humor to ease the seriousness of their rigid, in order to lead them to relax.
[3] into a debate when they were, looked very righteous indignation, the first need not pursue the matter,jordan vi, their emotions are very clear points of.
[4] words be sincere and straightforward.
[5] When they ignore you is to think of you, and to timely adjustment.
2 types of people and good for the means to win the goodwill of others. Once the returns are not other people's good will, said angrily: I'm so good, you did not appreciate it ... ... and unhappy and uncomfortable.
and type 2 (all love-based) platform for the people to build the main points of instructors is:
[1] to pay for their timely recognition and affirmation; less to him for the steps and face.
[2] They always focus on the other person, so you can encourage them to talk about themselves, and tell them you are concerned about their business and want to know more about them often.
[3] When you want him to do something, tell them to do so will make you feel happy, they will accept your pay.
[4] when they are busy seeking only for others, or become emotional and upset, you can ask them is thinking? How they felt? And what is needed at the moment?
[5] and 2 one-way communication, easy to be concerned and make them feel valued.
3-type efficiency too often, it will do anything to achieve the purpose, regardless of their position with others. Such people do not attach importance to their emotional world, for the empty, helpless, gentle and so will hinder the efficiency of these feelings will usually turn a blind eye like a robot.
and 3 (achievement oriented) coach who built the platform point is:
[1] tell them to do so might help them get better results.
[2] appreciate them,crossbody handbags, to share their achievements.
[3] directly to tell them how you feel, because they sometimes ignore the feelings of others really.
[4] to love them, and try to get him to explore their true feelings.
[5] or else they easily prevailed, so he puffed, and maintain equal exchange.
4 type of people seeking a unique, hate ordinary, paranoid personality, unwilling to live down to earth, easy to escape. Its rejection of mediocrity,
Thus, type 4 (Artistic) coach who built the platform point is:
[1] must pay attention to their feelings.
[2] and let them know your feelings, thoughts.
[3] closely with them so that they feel you care about them, and willing to support them.
[4] if they are in a certain mood is difficult to extricate themselves, ask their current feelings. Give them a chance to express emotions, to help them out of the emotions.
[5] not to reason the situation, asked them to listen to their intuition, open you a different perspective.
[6] praised them, especially when they can play their own qualities and contribute, because they are very likely to have negative emotions, easy to deny the people themselves.
5 type of people that want to acquire knowledge, to be with others to isolate. 5 in contact with other people who are not good, not good at sharing feelings. These people still look down on others, and hate to share their time orientation. Stubborn in the pursuit of knowledge and away from others, can not even feel my inner world.
with type 5 (intelligent) people who build the main points of instructors platform is:
[1] showing a tender good will, to relieve their tension and anxiety.
[2] to be kind, but also maintain a certain distance, to respect their boundaries.
[3] asked them to make decisions, try to leave them alone time and space.
[4] When you ask them something, please remember that your attitude should be the expression of a request rather than requirements.
[5] Do not argue with each other in knowledge, and accommodating each other's point of view.
[6] do not speak their feelings when the other person, the time to add and reminders not have to.
6 types of people will be afraid of a strong They often feel that their security is threatened, are often too cautious, easy to distrust. Easy to other people's advice as an attack.
with 6 (loyal type) coach who built the platform point is:
[1] to listen and support them, and they stood together, gain their trust.
[2] in good faith to speak, understand, because they are guesses your
[3] Do not criticize their paranoia, which makes them more a lack of confidence.
[4] practice what they preach, let him to trust you.
[5] Do not expect too quickly, and they established mutual trust, open relationship, they need to have a look at your process.
7 type of people like no pain, only pleasure in life is the ideal. This awareness makes them want to stay on past memories and plans for the future with the fast East. For the unhappy things will feel resentment and anxiety.
we want to tell 7-type people, only the pursuit of happiness and joy of life can not be. Accept and face the facts and sorrow and pain to get things done step by step on them very valuable. To accomplish one thing, it is not enough just to put forward various points, but also must face the pain and sorrow, and patience boring process. Thus, the ideal type 7 can be implemented, and with the growth and get all kinds of results.
and 7 type (happy-type) coach who built the platform point is:
[1] in a pleasant way to talk to them.
[2] to listen to their great dreams and plans, do not immediately point out the unrealistic, as it is a sharing of ideas, sharing joy way.
[3] If you point out some of the issues they plan in favor of a proposal to provide a reference tone, they will be easier to accept.
[4] When you have different opinions, proposals, their current rebound may be a little bit, but they are good at thinking, and give them time to think again, they will naturally determine whether to accept your ideas or find Time to further discuss with you.
[5] to see them to evade the issue, may wish to remind them to find time to calm down and face the problem, the problem clear.
8 type of person They determine their own standards of justice have confidence and that acts of injustice to correct their own mission. Such people like to criticize others, for different views are deaf. Like the suppression of others, resulting in unnecessary disputes, so that people around them feel afraid.
with 8 (ability to type) who is the point to build coaching platform:
[1] to the point that they will not impatient and willing to listen to you to continue statements.
[2] They think that dispute, the conflict is very enjoyable, very effective mode of communication. Conflict is to further communication for them beginning, not an end.
[3] They like to tell people the truth, can accept the criticism directly.
[4] 8 people to get along with the secret is compassion. 8 that show weakness to others, would be another attack. Therefore, let them know admit that they are the real weakness strong. Strong as long as they realize that the threat by others,corum watches replica, so that others fear, will result in spiritual emptiness, I believe they can become wealthy generous heart of strong.
[5] to respect and justice will be 8 people of goodwill.
9 types of people tend to feel inferior. They think they do not have much value, nor is it an important figure. Do not love themselves, no confidence in their decisions, to gain strength from others.
They also have a tendency to avoid conflicts. In fact, the conflict or in the improvement of social relationships on their own, are essential elements. Used to make decisions necessary to guide them, and face caused by the conflict. In this way, they will be aware of their value, to avoid falling into the trap of low self-esteem.
[1] try to listen to them and encourage them to speak their minds. 9 type of person to tell
[2] to praise them in a timely manner, identify them, because they often do not know your strengths, their own importance.
[3] when they are in favor of or perform something, in fact there may be just to cater to others, so you may wish to ask their real thoughts, listen to what they say.
[4] If you want to truly understand their thoughts, do not be too eager, oppression, or they give you the one you want to hear the answer, give them some space and time.
[5] of them to be patient and let them tell their own needs, have the power to do things with demand.

nine personality inside, what kind of person you are?
type of reform - I have a distinctive non-standard;
help type - I am love;
motivate those - and I pay more attention than others achievements;
Artists - I unique;
thinkers - my knowledge is the first;
loyalists - I need the team, needs security;
versatile - I was happy, always changing always new;
commander - I was most concerned about power and status;
peacemaker - I love inner peace.

Enneagram diagram - Consultant
mils76314 is offline   Reply With Quote