Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-23-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
huang1234
Sergeant Major

huang1234 is on a distinguished road

June 14. His wife and family went to the Durham, originally in April wanted to go, because when cold, give up.
Dragon Boat Festival holiday for three days. Busy thinking about the most recent period, than go out and see, relax. For three days, far away can not go, no money. And suggested the trip to Durham. His wife agreed.
Say hello to the price, 50 yuan package fares and tickets. Expensive. Parkson is a friendly place of departure. The car, not many people were found on board. Have a more wonderful day Duchenne original performances, such as a large festival to commemorate Qu Yuan and so on. But few people 也好. Can play better. I did not like to go too lively place. Feeling is to not play together.
Along the way, is accompanied by Zhou Jianlong version of Ghost Blows spent. Heard several versions of Ghost Blows, there was still some of Zhou Jianlong's nice. If Li Moran Jiang better. Unfortunately not. No news on the way, Wu-chang integration of construction, so even as a city. However, the road made a number of tourist information. See all envious of me and wife. Unfortunately, I do not chunks of time to work, only eleven holiday, my wife has to be on duty. Said to his wife to play straight. Ha ha
To local tour guides get the tickets. We are at the gate. Feel the door very small. No big picture point of view. However, there still confused characteristics.
Into the park, we go to the expansion of training camp, in fact, is to expand training, is that some water amusement facilities, feeling more than a satellite station bravely move for a number of programs to be difficult. And professional development training to be a lot worse than it was. But I did not wear sandals, can not play, and I have always been cautious about expanding the training. I think a company spend money to participate in the expansion of the so-called training, is totally impossible to strengthen the relationship between colleagues. Can not enhance cohesion. Not have a cohesive achieved through this method. Mobile 10086 of MM training that they play it every day, still walk the walk.
Farther is a Great Lakes, you can take boat or something. Is a small lake next to the pond. My wife along the middle of the Great Lakes and ponds, walking paths. Wife said was as a child, she aunt house like this. My feeling is that flies how old a person chasing me round and round. Do I like to fly so called?
There is a short walk on the woods. Asked the dog sound. Recalling last year's training to the five channels, not far from the school. There is also a lake. But that's comparable to this beautiful lake repair.
Walk around the lake later. Went to see if there's no other play. In a circle around the Du and found no play. To go eat. Hand, not expensive, BBQ 2 yuan. Oxford surface 8. We are also one of the tamarisk, a 10 per barbecue, eat fun. During a tour to see the other group for dinner. Deliberately making things difficult for some customers. Feeling, or trained attendant. To act according to circumstances.
Place to eat is a pavilion. Next to a lotus pool, we just sit in the lotus position on the edge of the pool. Can enjoy the view. Very pretty. Father said it was false. Flowers are put to their work. A close look at that is the case. But still very beautiful.
My wife after dinner to do a double-wheel classic cars. Also turned over place. This time found two fun, one is the motorcycle field, one is an archery field. After the car ride. We went to archery. Not the money one 5 arrow, shot his wife eight. My three are shot, and unfortunately power is too small, did not even target to the arrow to fall off, I shot two, sword missed it in place fell down the middle, hitting the sword out of the protective cloth target .
Then do Saudi motorcycle. My wife and I have a great drive hidden, playing a large and one small two cars. Car turn well controlled, that is the base too light, turn too fast, is likely to fail. Straight on the road to play in the end just like the throttle seems to fly very fast. Just enjoy playing twice. In fact did not enjoy, just around 20 dollars reluctant.
Then to draw out a pedal boat. My wife and I would like to draw so fast that violently straighten pass, but struck a half-day boat does not move, they are tired rest stops to the middle of the lake. I slowly let the pedal. Only to find know-how. This pedal rowed faster program intact. Program run very slowly in fact fast. My wife wanted to go south to play, such as Wuzhen. Has no chance. Fluttering in the water now it is too enjoyable.
Day of the trip coming to an end. What period also saw the rehearsal Thai Buddha ceremony (it was the only formal speech), I do not understand the folk culture tourism is not what, how is this show going on in Thailand, and the performances are not like. I remember the Chinese Buddha ceremony is very formal, have to get hold of Thailand's neither fish nor fowl.
And then watched two dance performances. Peacock Dance is a dance and a comedy. Peacock really bad jump. I commented at the time a group of landlubbers to dance, not the beauty of the peacock. Du to save money, all their employees go dancing confused, of course, not professional. And lazy. Just behind the comedy dance pretty good, though not professional, but the actor is very dedicated, very hard. Also worth seeing.
General feeling is that the sign hanging from the national 4A scenic spot, really far less than the national 4A scenic spots. Do not know how to apply on the year.
OK on the map one. A dance video
huang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links