Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
omei226822

Default women nike air max Nurses complain about microblog

yesterday, the reporter contacted the hospital concerned Shantou medicine. Lin, chief of UNESCO described hospital doctors, the micro-Bobo indeed the main medical Lee Internal Medicine Hospital of Shantou City. Hospital investigation team has been set up to investigate the matter, Lee has been stopped and removed from the clinical prescription of the right post. Lin chief also disclosed that the survey, Lee reflected, net posts and the attached photo is indeed for her all my postcards,jordan 10, but the text nothing to do with their micro-blog accounts stolen.

microblogging is black, said the party
Shantou, a nurse microblogging

friends Now, God is not a horse. For this was the title of a minute of silence.
reporters yesterday to get in touch with the Chinese Medicine Hospital of Shantou City, hospital doctors Lin, chief of UNESCO recognized The micro-medicine for the hospital medical staff Bobo Lee Lord.
Please reverence for life. I, can not decide who live their life span, but at least have dignity in death. Today in the fragile patient relationship, nurses such a pity, dismissed it.

journalists understand that the Hospital of Shantou City,mbt clearance 英国6岁男童签约写23本书(图), has been established by the Hospital Medical Services to monitor the investigation group composed chamber investigate and deal with the matter, Lee was severely criticized on education, and has been stopped Lee prescription rights, removed from clinical positions. Lin also on behalf of the hospital chief concern of the public thanked the hospital staff's words and deeds of the deeply sorry.

do not want to wake up provoked public outrage. This is a microblogging provides the medical staff suspected a microblogging Shantou shots, along with the medical staff, and living according to self-postcard.

introduced, according to Chief Lin, Lee said the survey group, the network is indeed spread its own micro-micro-Bo Bo,air max wright 美国牧羊犬学会1022个单词 被称为狗中爱因斯坦, personal photos and postcards, all I do for her.

chief surnamed Lin, said Lee was informed yesterday morning in his remarks on the personal micro-blog, the hospital quite a shock attaches great importance to, and held a special meeting yesterday morning.

At press time, the micro-blog has been forwarded more than 12,000 times, User Reviews of more than 2,000. Bobo the main micro indifference to life, so that all users are angry exception.
part of the text in the screenshot, the reporter noted the following: Bright spot in the last 2 lines, the patient declared clinically dead ~ 2:10 Pm sleep tonight! Tomorrow you can travel it! ! I plan ahead, say hello to a funeral home phones,christian louboutin patent pump,男子称其所养三脚鸭能预感泥石流和地震(图), but still I want her to the top through the night,women nike air max, which on a cold day, I warm a bed is not easy, so I work and then you die, OK? I work at the moment she began to spit blood, estimated a few hours will do, and anyway none of my business,jordans for sale, I work, oh Yeye Ye ~~meat

have been removed from said micro-Bo is black

interview, Lin chief also revealed that the investigation team learned from the parties at the Lee in some cases.
provoked outrage

hospital investigation team set up
middle of the night may have to get up the corpses, which I warm a blanket on a cold day is not easy, so I work in (should be 're-' - Press Note) O death ... ... >
22 evening, starting a micro-blog on the Internet widespread. In this screenshot provided micro-Bo,tory burch ella tote, a hospital nurse suspected of Shantou bloggers in their own micro-Bo, life and death of the patient rather cold, one's only looking forward to work, the patient began to spit blood and said something to do with their own.

parties have been removed from post

unrelated text
condemn bloggers cold

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
qrst405
Commander In Chief

qrst405 is on a distinguished road
Post Crest

Crest execution wow gold gods could not amend twinkly, "and buy wow gold use the cause of gods out wow gold to formulation. And foregather cheap youth nfl jerseys blast . is the great perfection ... there wow powerleveling are life-threatening ah .... Those .
qrst405 is offline   Reply With Quote