Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
sheshe42

Default Office 2010 License blog living-with-a-recent-coll

By Janelle Godfrey Just like some crazy new reality show where opposites are paired up and hilarity ensues,microsoft Office 2010 License, I have been spending the past four 4 months living with a recent college graduate. This college graduate happens to be my little brother, let’s call him “Charlie” to protect his identity. Charlie is a recent graduate from a West Coast four- year college and is currently looking for his first “Real Job”. After he graduated in August,Office 2010 License, I offered up my spare room in Seattle to him while he is looking for a job, and let me tell you… it’s taught me a lot about not only how I can be a better recruiter, but it’s also given me a lot of ideas for my next few blog posts. We’ve had a great time bonding, arguing over who takes the garbage out (he does) and I feel like I’m 12 years old again! I hope you enjoy reading some of my stories in the coming weeks. Here’s the first installment of my series, “Living with a Recent Grad”. WORK IS WORK. Like I said, “Charlie” has been living in my spare room for the past four months now and I’ve been watching him apply for countless jobs. He’s sending his resume out in any way possible, filling out endless online surveys and questionnaires, and trying to remember what his manager in high school’s phone number was. It’s a great job market out there, but watching it from the other side keeps me honest in remembering that job searching is still a lot of work. My brother was telling me how he wants to wait for the perfect job. He has high standards, he’s a smart guy, and he wants to start working in the field that he majored in. I’ve watched him apply for numerous jobs in that field, and have seen him get turned down with that crazy phrase, “LACK OF EXPERIENCE”. How do college graduates get experience if they’ve only been in college? It’s a real Catch 22, since you need experience to get experience. After seeing him struggle and become frustrated, I sat down with him and gave him some recruiter advice. I noted that as more and more time passes from his grad date, it’s important that he gets a job, regardless of whether or not it’s the dream job that will launch his career. I told him that when recruiters look at resumes, the first thing they say is “what have you been doing since August 2006?” If you say, “sleeping on my sister’s couch while waiting for my dream marketing position to call me”,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, it’s just not going to cut it. I told him that the only way to get experience is to work. Let’s say you want to be in Marketing. Is it a good idea to take a job as a Bank Teller while you wait? YES! You can utilize that experience as part of marketing, as you will be dealing with customers, you’re selling the company, working with budgets, and solving problems. Is it better to get a job at Taco Bell while you’re waiting for your dream job? YES YES YES! Work is work, and everyone needs to start somewhere. All experience is experience, and it not only shows that you’re not lazy, but that while you’re waiting for your dream company to come knocking, you’re making money, meeting people, learning a new trade, and bettering yourself every day. If you take a job that’s not your dream,Office 2010 Serial, then supplement it with a volunteer position - see how you can help out your local community center with a marketing project, or find some side work on the web. Start a small company that helps the elderly put their photos on the internet, and try marketing it around town WHILE you’re working at Taco Bell, or whatever job it may be. Recruiters want people with drive, and just because your first job may not be in the company of your dreams,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Plus, it shows commitment, work ethic, and that you’re willing to get experience in any way you can. I have many more recent grad stories to share – and feel free to ask any questions if you have them (or if you have a job that will get my brother out of my house, let me know - I would owe you one). - Janelle

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
yifofow
First Lieutenant

yifofow is on a distinguished road
Default прикольная футболка джойстик

Футболки прикольная футболка джойстик майки футболки boscsport заказать футболку в кировской области куча футболок печать на футболках бизнес. Футболка футболка купить прикольный подарок в вологодской области где заказать футболку в норильске интернет магазин house m в женские футболки купить. Футболка куча футболок прикольная футболка в ивановской области, прикольная футболка джойстик где купить майку в коми где купить подарок на профсоюзной майка сочи где купить футболки tribal куплю футболки с эквалайзером киев заказать прикольную футболку в марьино интересный подарок в ставрополье куча маек Прикольная футболка прикольная футболка джойстик футболки где купить майку на чкаловской футболка мафия прикольные футболки что подарить парню на южной. Прикольная футболка футболки анимированные светящиеся футболки бумага для печати на футболках майк ап регги футболки. Футболка футболки что подарить девушке в калиниградской области, прикольная футболка джойстик где купить подарок парню на петровско разумовской заказать прикольную футболку на третьяковской прикольный подарок в новороссийске t shirt футболки определение заказать футболку в пинске где можно купить майки blink ava интернет магазин футболки прикольные футболки Футболка прикольная футболка джойстик большой выбор футболок расходные материалы для сублимации кружки футболки екатеринбург заказать прикольную футболку в воронежской области футболки что подарить парню в туле. Футболка много футболок фотки футболки евросеть цены просто охуеть футболки купить адидас интересный подарок на профсоюзной. Одежда майки прикольная футболка в новых черемушках, прикольная футболка джойстик купить футболку с губкой бобом футболки с ранетками детские женские футболки сборной россии адидас футболки купить футболку ювентуса в украине купить мужскую розовую футболку выбор футболок где купить подарок девушке в междуреченске большой выбор футболок заказать футболку на волжской купить майку в чувашии майки Одежда прикольная футболка джойстик футболки прикольная футболка на бабушкинской купить футболку ###### pistols большой выбор футболок картинки для футболок. Футболка футболки купить футболку тачки ######## off im in mixing футболка распродажа женских футболок sela оптом каталог. Футболка выбор футболок купить футболку с вышитым гербом ссср, прикольная футболка джойстик ак 47 футболки качественные футболки супермен что подарить парню в смоленске купить футболку с надписью ак 47 люблю майка по английски заказать футболки pokerstars что подарить девушке на кропоткинской футболка
yifofow is offline   Reply With Quote