Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #1
skjda352

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Professional blog another-ne

By Priya Priyadarshini Hi folks, time for some formal introduction. I am Priya aka "Priya", sorry no surprises there I am an international recruiter at Microsoft. I have been the international correspondent on this blog for a couple of months,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, and I will continue to keep doing that. As far as my education goes I have a Masters in HR from the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. I spent quite a couple of years enjoying the snow, but I am glad to say I am happy to be away from it. It is quite a relief to not have to wear a 20 lb coat at all times. Getting rid of the weight feels great,Microsoft Office Professional 2007! My team is the international recruiting team at Microsoft,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, the term international itself is a confusing one as people today sometimes ask me-- so who do you recruit? Do you recruit many people from US to work in our regional offices? Do you recruit people from outside US to work in the regional offices? The answer is: We recruit people from outside the US to work for Microsoft here in the states, primarily at our Redmond campus. We hire only core tech meaning mostly SDE, SDETs and PMs. I do love my job,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, it is very fun indeed. I get to travel to different parts of the world, and meet all sorts of smart and interesting folks. Sometimes the long layovers at airport waiting for connecting flights does start to wear a bit though. I will be happy to answer any questions that you have about our recruiting efforts in different regions. If you want to know how to apply for a job if you are living outside North America,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, please check out an earlier message that I posted.
What do I do when I am not traveling or hiring? I am cooking and feeding all my friends. I love to entertain and cook. My other hobby is to read fiction and watch scary movies. So, there is the dark side of me :0) Looking forward to writing up new posts in the future!

Sponsored Links