Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-31-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
mill90771
Captain

mill90771 is on a distinguished road
Default South Korea 66 years old in 56 countries traveled

Yong Liu prison after picking up trash for a while, wipe the sweat from his forehead a bit supervisor Liu Yong
stooped to the ground picked up a pile of garbage bags broke the eggshell

4:00 a Bit 66-year-old out of Ningbo University Student Apartment. He put on his gloves, took a professional cleaning clamp and plastic bags and started picking up trash around the apartment. Side of the road a piece of paper, bending clamp on, put into the bag.
when most people are still asleep, Liu Yong-day monitoring has begun.
supervisor Liu Yong International College of Ningbo University, the oldest students,ed hardy womens shoes, from South Korea, major Chinese language and literature. 57 years ago, 9-year-old his first pick up litter near their homes in Korea, from his life to maintain this habit. He had traveled to 56 countries to China, went through 35 cities, went, as long as the long-lived, he would insist on picking up litter.
3 and a half years ago, retired bank manager came to Liu Yong supervision of Ningbo University, he became a the poetry. The most special is that, regardless of wind and rain, he was every day with professional cleaning tools, pick up litter around the school, never stopped.
57 years later, his parents and wife have died, no children, he returned twice a year to visit relatives --- his only brother, the passage of time, accompanied by Liu Yong's only prison 6 own poetry, has not changed is the habit of picking up trash, and he alone quietly persisted.
day before yesterday, the reporter never followed through picking up litter Liu prison he must take the long way every day ... ...

Ningbo University 14:00

Q: Yong Liu prison where?
A: South Korea 4 languages ​​written information: environmental monitoring volunteers, Ningbo University student Liu Yong. The day before yesterday, the reporter took this simple and chic business card into Ningbo University. to go, only to Ning Dadong door. Vaguely saw a old man carrying a shoulder bag is picking up the garbage on the ground.
Ning Dadong door 14:30

Q: 57 years ago, why did you pick up litter?
A: , and then put into the bag. Looked up, half-white hair, a pair of reading glasses, which is monitoring Liu Yong. After listening to a reporter explained what he wanted, Liu Yong supervisor takes off his gloves rub his brow with his arm, a relatively fluent Mandarin:

rural areas, a lot of rubbish around the village. Since then, I picking up rubbish around the village every day, want to do is clean can make Korea? But, when I was 30 years old to travel abroad, to Europe, the Americas, Asia, the to The Department has also eyed garbage, before a romantic impression all gone. At that moment, I realized, waste pollution is not only in South Korea only, this is a global problem. So, I have one identity: Environmental Volunteers persons.
A: . to Ningbo, I study in Russia for 3 years. There, I pick up litter every day. / p>
, we exchanged business cards. He returned to Korea only to find I bought the Chinese textbooks are Cantonese version. At that time I only know next to Ningbo in Shanghai, with Amin's business card I went to Shanghai. from the Hongqiao Airport transfer to the train station, train to Ningbo, find Amin. looking at the sea in Ningbo, I love here. Therefore, to complete their studies in Russia, I signed up to rather large book. Liu Yong took six prison created their own poetry, read their favorite works of p>
Ning campus 16:00

Q: Why should insist on picking up litter?
A: Wing has its own idea: Some people laugh at me, which country are the same. But they did not stop me. Cleaners can not be all the time, time for a long time, picking up trash has become my habit, and if one day I did not do, will feel very sad.
plastic bags together in a corner, picked up the pencil from the classroom was fitted with a cap of a pen head ... ... These are all pick up litter when he was singled out. a pencil mark left behind.
Ning Building 10, 17:00

Q: adherence to a person 57 years alone?
Answer: ... ...

been learning Chinese since, every city, every time there are some feelings, Liu Yong supervisor to use the short poems to record their feelings. One named Opened the first page is the
there half an hour from the school, Liu Yong supervisor in advance to 10 school buildings, answer the question: Farewell, the reporter met in school buildings classmate Liu Yong supervisor, who told reporters that half an hour early to the classroom, is Liu Yong into the school when monitoring habit.
reporter's notes

lonely old man said: Small space, the sun shines on a lap behind the reflected glow, Review of the smile suddenly felt some of the loneliness of elderly people from a different country.
through 56 countries, in South Korea, Russia and China, he lived in three countries, long a person pick up litter for 57 years, and have never been asked to take the initiative to join.
Today, Liu Yong has twice extended the prison time for the visa next year in March, he will be leaving the Ningbo.
mill90771 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links