Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
visio384

Default Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 Good Morning Sili

There’s plenty on the Monday menu, with some bites from the weekend buffet.
• A patent case with huge implications goes before the Supreme Court today. Tech heavyweights such as Google, Apple, Intel, Facebook and Yahoo back Microsoft in its appeal of a $290 million verdict handed down in 2009 in Microsoft vs. i4i, a case [...]
Highs and lows: Microsoft patent case to High Court, and HP music in the cloud? Plus Google woes, Gmail hack, e-book sales(0)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on April 18th, 2011 at 8:59 am | Categorized as Uncategorized | Tagged as android, antitrust, Apple, cloud, e-books, e-reading, Gmail, Google, hackers, hacking, Hewlett-Packard, HP,Genuine Office Standard 2010, i4i, Microsoft, music, patents, recording industry, South Korea, tablets, TouchPad, video

“It’s not about that. I just felt like it’s an important piece of technology history, and I should tell it like it happened, and hopefully people understand and respect that.”
— Paul Allen, in response to a question by Lesley Stahl of “60 Minutes” about whether his new book, “Idea Man: A Memoir by the Co-founder [...]
Quoted: Paul Allen says book is not about revenge(0)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on April 15th, 2011 at 6:30 am | Categorized as Quoted | Tagged as Bill Gates, Microsoft, Paul Allen

Quick hits from the wide world of tech:
• Microsoft is going after Google again, this time accusing Google Apps of not being secure enough. The two tech giants have long competed over contracts to provide governments and organizations with services such as email and other productivity software. A Microsoft lawyer said Monday that Google has [...]
Microsoft vs. Google: in the cloud and on the Street. Plus Intel, Sony(4)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on April 12th, 2011 at 9:58 am | Categorized as Uncategorized | Tagged as Google, Google Street View, hackers, Intel, jailbreak, lawsuit, Microsoft,Office Professional 2007 Product Key, mobile, PlayStation, smartphones, Sony, Streetside

We’re stock-watching in the context of big news surrounding the following companies: Google, Apple, National Semiconductor and Texas Instruments.
• Google shares are down more than 2 percent this morning to about $575, possibly on word that the Federal Trade Commission is considering opening an antitrust investigation into the Silicon Valley company over its [...]
Big-news stock watch: Google, Apple, NatSemi, TI(0)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on April 5th, 2011 at 9:06 am | Categorized as Uncategorized | Tagged as acquisitions, antitrust, Apple, chips, Cisco, FTC, Google, Intel, Microsoft, mobile, Nasdaq, National Semiconductor, Oracle, search, Texas Instruments

“We’re concerned by a broadening pattern of conduct aimed at stopping anyone else from creating a competitive alternative.” Quick, who wrote that, and which company does it refer to?
About a decade or so ago, that might have been written by, say, Netscape, to complain about Microsoft. Last night, it was contained in a blog post [...]
Microsoft joins the pile as Google hits keep coming(5)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on March 31st, 2011 at 9:18 am | Categorized as Uncategorized | Tagged as antitrust, EU, Europe, Google, Microsoft

“I had helped start the company and was still an active member of management, though limited by my illness, and now my partner and my colleague were scheming to rip me off. It was mercenary opportunism, plain and simple.”
— In a new book, Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen claims that after he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s [...]
Quoted: Paul Allen on ’scheming’ Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer(1)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on March 30th, 2011 at 6:08 am | Categorized as Quoted | Tagged as Bill Gates, book, Microsoft, Paul Allen

It’s Thursday, must be time for tech tapas.
• You stick around tech news long enough and you get gems like this: Microsoft has, for the first time, made a list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, “an honor that would have been unthinkable a decade ago,” writes Todd Bishop at GeekWire. The 5-year-old list [...]
Microsoft, eBay and other ‘ethical’ companies; hot valuations for Facebook, Zynga, Groupon; Sony racks up points against GeoHot(2)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on March 17th, 2011 at 10:36 am | Categorized as Uncategorized | Tagged as Adobe, Cisco, deals, eBay, Facebook, Google, Groupon, jailbreak, Juniper, Microsoft, PlayStation, Salesforce, Sony, Symantec, valuations, Zynga

• Amid growing concerns about companies’ use of Internet users’ information — and consternation in the online-ad industry — the Obama administration is expected to call for a bill of rights for online privacy today. The Wall Street Journal says the White House will push for the same kinds of consumer protections mentioned in a [...]
Online-privacy efforts by Obama, Microsoft: Will they work?(0)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on March 16th, 2011 at 9:15 am | Categorized as Uncategorized | Tagged as Apple, browsers, Chrome, Commerce Department, Do Not Track, eBay, Firefox, FTC, Google, Intel, Internet Explorer, Jackie Speier, John Kerry,Office Home And Student 2010 Key, John McCain, Microsoft, Mozilla, Obama, online, privacy, Safari

Quick hits of tech news:
• Microsoft is expected to stop making the Zune,Windows 7 Ultimate, a competitor to Apple’s iPod that never posed much of a threat, Bloomberg reports. The music player’s software will supposedly live on in Microsoft’s mobile phones. While heartfelt eulogies for the Zune are hard to come by, Todd Bishop at GeekWire says [...]
Zune fading away? Plus HP vision reaction, Netflix rising, Google mobile payments(4)
Posted by Levi Sumagaysay on March 15th, 2011 at 10:52 am | Categorized as Uncategorized | Tagged as Apple, apps, cloud, Google,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, Hewlett-Packard, HP, iPod, Leo Apotheker, Microsoft, mobile payments, music, Netflix, NFC, software, video, Zune

A couple of gadget-related notes:
• The second coming of the Apple tablet, the iPad 2, will be available to the public in the U.S. tomorrow. The tech reviewers, of course, have been testing it out. Here’s a brief roundup of their verdicts, which seem to spell trouble for the competition.
With its always-thorough reviews, Engadget is [...]

Sponsored Links