Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
lorifpsihe

Thumbs up Authentic Prada Milano Nylon Shoulder Bag Purse

Current bid: 239.99 Click here to buy Authentic Prada Milano Nylon Shoulder Bag Purse on eBay Abegovic Store Authentic PRADA Milano Nylon Shoulder Bag Purse Welcome!!! – Authentic PRADA Milano Nylon Shoulder Bag Purse -Handbag is Pre-owned, Excellent Condition -Used Once!!! No visible wear!!! – 100% Authentic Guaranteed or your money back!!!! -Cream color nylon body with leather handle & trims -Made In ITALY -Prada leather plate on front -Model BR 3212 -Retails new coach outlet at 450.00 -Zipper Closure on Top -Authenticity card included -Interior signature Prada lining Measurements in Inches: Length 11.5″ Height 9″ Bottom Wide 4.5″ Handle Drops 8″ Any questions please ask !!! If you need any additional pictures please E-mail me!!! Check out my other listings !!! Thank you for looking & GOOD LUCK !!! Feedback I appreciate your feedback when you receive an item. If you strongly feel that you want to leave negative or neutral feedback, please contact me before doing so. Thank you!! I accept PAYPAL only, as a form of payment. Payment expected within 5 days of auction closing date. All non-paying bidders will be reported to E-bay. Please contact me if you are unable to pay. I ship items as payments are received. I ship via USPS Priority Mail only, it takes coach shoes about 2-3 days for domestic delivery excluding weekends and holidays. I will provide all buyers with tracking number for shipment. I provide and require signature confirmation on any auction when the winning bid is in excess of 250.00 as required by Paypal. I will combine shipping for additional purchases, please contact me. Insurance is included in shipping cost. All shipping cost paid will be displayed on the shipping box, and I do not ever make money on shipping or overcharge for shipping. I ship international to CANADA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN & UK only. For international shipments: All items over 250.00 USD value will be shipped as USPS EXPRESS only, which require signature confirmation. For international shipments please allow more time due to International Customs. coach sunglasses outlet International Buyers- Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. I SHIP ONLY TO PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESSES****** NO EXCEPTIONS****** If you receive an item that you are not satisfied, you may return it in original condition, and I will refund your payment minus shipping costs. Returns must be received within seven days after an item was delivered. Also all items returned, need to have tracking number and be insured. I appreciate your feedback when you receive an item. If you strongly feel that you want to leave negative or neutral feedback, please contact me before doing so. Thank you I strongly stand behind my listings. Please bid with confidence. I will try to describe to the best of my ability any item listed, but things can be missed, if not stated New, otherwise items are Pre-owned. I am NOT a part or affiliated with any of the designers from my listings. CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS!!! Bearing Witness to Haiti ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!!!! You can contact me through E-bay or my E-mail Abegovic@sbcglobal.net I will try to answer your questions within 24 hours. Thank you Click here to buy Authentic Prada Milano Nylon Shoulder Bag Purse on eBay! Current bid: 239.99 Available NEW at AMAZON

Sponsored Links