Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
S9b9x8p2z

Default Now merely a cheat pays apt purchase apurchaseuse

final night, and a pledge to open lines of student drinking.
I inquired the students, Forget about my heart silent, very suspect!
Students, then I simply deafening, so I was stunned. I immediately consulted widely. Thus, the students told me to say something peculiar, and Frightening words ...... these are my students, even though some words out, but the basic semantics of I quoted clearly.

one, buy a house without money, how do you manipulate?
students then -
you know, my pawn business completely on the money with money. First buy a house, though I have the aptitude to one-time full payment, but I do not want the house so much cash was trampled to decease. At that time, is renowned
expiration of one year, paying behind the principal and interest to have a. I do not know is it lucky? Or am I disadvantageous! At that time, my money is a business occupied. For business, I not only do not play behind the principal did not say, have another new loans. Compelling, I find the old relationship - the bank's credit manager ditch greenback. When I was hesitant to
honor director give me the idea is simple: to my wife, by double the price of the loan to buy my house, the loan duration is one annual. 50,000 given to him. So, I credit manager for a understanding laugh ......
This is my first experience to buy a house.
I after buy a house with similar experiences, that is: a tight does not dig a penny,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, all with a bank loan to buy a house; then, the truth is nameless if the investors encounter (say investors, is Shamao) buy a house, then sell him high. If investors buy a house has not, then continuously to increase their lending to their own house,Lacoste Trainers, constantly using bank money to the banks of the debt.
and I open pawn shops, the bank's relationship with the average person can not liken. Ordinary people to buy a house, most choose 20-year mortgage, and I always buy only loans a year, it is also due the headmaster and interest. This operation, do not disburse for the month. The credit expires, I just act the In fact, I do not excavate a cent.

Second, I do not believe, in real life can have such a ridiculous thing. You talking about the
student's words: Brothers! I see you people before you say these words
dig pit of the stomach. How can you not believe me? How can you believe me?
author statement: you give me an example about the actual point!
students: you know how the king, pock luck it?
authors speak:
students then -
then I would speak almost.
the past, the king two pockmarks that lonesome ah! He even registered the company's enrolled capital, is my short-lived lending to him. Now, do not look the king two pock the surface of landscape, he take the money from bank loans; repair the house money, builders Loaning. In short,Lacoste Camden Trainers, he is a complete
house repaired, Wang 2 pock before the official opening, routinely to hold an The internal sale, in fact, the king mustered two pock-house staff and some like myself, familiar to real estate speculators (or simply to collect some from the job fair, and many, nominee of the to appoint these people to buy a house, all the bank loans used to buy. This is the so-called
and that the transaction reported to the bank's trading price, the house have to be higher than the substantial transaction price additional at 30%. Why? Because loans to two percentage down remittance to purchase a house ah! For example, whether you absence to recover 100 million and then you must price 1.3 million to bank loans. In this way, banks give you money is: 1.3 million × 0.8 = 104 million; you actually pocket the money is: 104 000 -4 million (to the relevant bank staff the In this way, through the beginning ahead the interior bargain, potentate, pock yet successfully recover entire the investment, always the risk transferred to the bank. By this period, the king 2 pock will begin advertising to sell the house, and the return of
inventor statement: the back, how does it work?
students then -
how do you like Bena! Slightly smarter people can muse of, followed by methods of operation, in fact, real estate and my approach is the same, that is: on high-priced to sell him; if no investor has to buy a house, then continued to increase their lending to their own house, often using bank money to the banks of the debt. , because they have recovered the first mortgage payment,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, so the worker does not need to back increases 30% every time, just along to the rate of increase in property prices would increase on it (that is, up about 14% per year) .
what? If prices mushroom ample to pay the loan interest rate how to do?
Laugh if you saw the Chinese property market when the price rises lower than a year's loan interest?
understand it! This is the China property mall, costs can only go up not down; and, the rate of amplify in house prices tin not be less than the loan interest while the real cause! !
think I felt preposterous, actually, some savants said, In fact, the
to the collapse of Shanghai Lotus Riverside, case in point. Published online, the floor price of less than 604 yuan / square meter, construction costs not to 1,300 yuan / square measure (in fact, promulgated online by the construction cost is not precise. Municipal Court elevate the overall quality of the apartment erection than it Well construction price does not exceed 1,000 yuan / square meter) house so inexpensive, why do we must have it sold to developers to 14,000 yuan / square meter it? Sell ​​low-point, a little less money not it? The response is not enough. The reason is uncomplicated, Only continuous increase, only to survive the operation. So, Lotus Riverside two years ago to sell 7,000 yuan / square meter last year, selling 10,000 yuan / square meter, have not sold for this year 14,000 yuan / square meter. As the saying goes, This is the
have encapsulates the facts of China's current property market, house prices will continue to increase? And also Why? Is here!

Third, you said, only a quite individual phenomenon, can not characterize the overall situation of China's property market.
students, then -
antique educate, you are too ignorant of it. See:
Li Shubiao case: September 8, 1999 to January 15, 2004, Chenzhou City, Hunan, former director of housing provident fund treatment megalopolis Li Shubiao fraudulent fund loans, bank loans, a total of 44 pen , involving 120 million yuan.
Cummins Case: before and after 2000, Zhengzhou, Henan Hong Ming Ming Garden Property Co., Ltd. 414 East Suite by source, in the Industrial and Commercial Bank, Bank, Construction Bank, Merchants Bank continual a total of 690 mortgage loans sets, at least cash in bank capital of 2 billion.
Yao Kangda case: from 2002 to first half of 2003, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone and Commercial Bank of China branch to the
Sen Hao artificial pledge case: From mid-1997 apt 2002 in the premier half, the appearance of China in Beijing Real Estate Development Company to Sen Hao dormitory, too below the guise of Lee Garden, take off the mortgage way to Bank of China Beijing Branch, Bank of Beijing Zhongguancun Branch, Bank of Beijing Exhibition Road Branch three banks Piandai total 1.62 billion yuan. (See one hundred million yuan artificial pledge. Shanwei City, Guangdong Province, only the Public Security Bureau deputy adviser of a person, that namely fraud Fangcun Construction Bank Guangzhou Branch mortgage 37.93 million yuan.
Ping Qu Shanghai case: In 2006, Shanghai Lujiazui, Pudong Development Bank has branches in loans, base that one hundred million yuan of personal property secured loans there are not real, loan deputies as billion of bank housing agent had commissioned the mortgaged property sold to recover problem loans.
with the Thai case: In 2006, Thailand Beijing real estate company with 87 suspected of using false buy signed by the owners contract, Piandai 67 million yuan from the bank.
Chengdu fictitious real estate Piandai case: 2005 to 2008, the surmise collusion Tangmou Chengdu Housing Authority staff to apply for a fictitious real estate the way real estate evidence for Piandai. has been found comprised real estate copyright for more than more than 100 sets, involving nearly twenty million yuan! but the situation still beyond evolution.
In addition, this reiterated mandates CBRC explicit requirements, Why would so numerous such things occur? Why the country's banks that is false, we should too borrow money to real possession mortgage provider? Do bankers are fools do?
fact ,Womens Lacoste, the bank officials not silly.
because the bank's internal staff is working hand in glove with developers associates. to participate in the operation of some of the bank's internal staff is by no means wish to pay by buyers bank loan interest for the money, frankly, they are involved in dividing the spoils - they embezzle the ill-gotten gains attach with the developer, the risk onto the national bank, and pay the real buyers once the purchase of real those who can not buy this colossal house lonely, the bank crisis.
this time, people along the nation is paying a state must recapitalize banks, eliminate bad debt, the State's money comesintoseffect? publish money! results What? inflation, rising prices, old 100 of the money is valueless, or that the people's money was pillaged, pillaged whom? plugging shredded by the state, and blocking developers and banks to increase the pierce out of the cavity and this cavity is so massive, blocking is an ugly scar, and anguish will always be people.
so I would say - the real estate manufacture has become a relevant units, the relevant departments to ally divided State money (in fact, people's deposits) of the props.
illegal what the huge handle? bank officials are not afraid ah! the surface of the paper at a time the procedure is complete, and I, there is no responsibility, even now the mortgage loans is false, what is the relationship? Moreover, this backdrop of citizen banks, is also not afraid of a wastage, anyway, Bank officials are immediately made money above the line. As for the bank after the die, there are countries to manage natural Moreover, it is something the next bank officials No wonder the Bank of China's bad debt rate of 40% or more actually! incipient, in China, the biggest corruption in the bank!!

four, I still believe that this is only a very few phenomenon, if you speak is a universal phenomenon, why do not developers are repossession?
students, then -
many reasons , there are simple:
1, you do not attention about the real estate industry news, such as how to do the work? very simple - nearly at all times a debt repayment period,
and developers will be pieces much faster than the actual capability of the folk (which means the house will never sell), but such an action, if the only variety of agenda from the lawful point of outlook, only from the surface of the paper formalities of outlook, then it is forever lawful. This is the bank officials to developers who defiance to cover for the reason - for the present banking system, by the time the surface of the paper formalities complete, the bank officials, there is not responsibility.

Five, you mean is that the current bank loan system has serious flaws?
students, then -
course!
I can not cost money to buy so many houses and sidewalk, and even set out from the bank by the house so much going capital do business, all of this, all thanks to the bank's system vulnerabilities ah! bank loan system, truly. nice system to serve the people, usage of assessing the amount of imperfect.
for example, apparently the developers obtain only 50 million, but he can use this to 1 million mortgages; For example, developers creating fix to dome fix , obviously with only 70 million (including the money), but he can use this creating mortgage 2 billion.
If, in consensus with the rules we have pawn marts to do, what will happen?
When developers use the land mortgage, I will personally go to verify: the developers get the land, it really gave the government 50 million. And if this is true, he most to 40 million loans, because I want to risk funds accrued ah!
when developers use the building mortgage, I will personally verify: developers repair the floor, it really took 20 million (counting only the cost of construction, excluding land), I will follow a variety of fatigue, a kind of building substances to account for the lowest floor of the construction cost, and if you repair the floor, did the developer has spent 20 million, he most only loans 70 million × 0.8 = 5600 million (even together for a mortgage).
Finally, when home buyers mortgage loans, I am indeed not in accordance with the maximum buyers are capable to get the loan amount: 70 million × 0.8 × purchase area / total area of ​​this floor.
example: there is a merchant selling raiment because affair turnover, the need for clothes for the collateral to the bank loans you talk, the bank is the statement: of course, calculate the ex-works, if considered, then the retail price,Womens Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, traders simply do not sell clothes shop, he sold the clothes directly to the bank to make money faster!
Well, I understand, No wonder China will be ! mortgage house value, not buyer transactions to resolve ah!!
2, the accountability approach flawed
officials, there is no responsibility. to find you then!!!
In addition, 1.62 billion loss for the citizen jungle after exposure to high false mortgage circumstance, is not actually narrated to bank officials be held accountable, how can it? Hey! If this asset happened in my pawn shops, not to mention his kin broke up, I at fewest let him and his relatives go bankrupt!!!
author speak: Yes ah! the fiscal case, actually does not pursue the relevant bank officials responsibility into me, I think people who know how to straighten out the property - at the peak of rigid fiscal system so that people can not get speculative real estate funds, property market spume will surely dispel!!
Students then -
you eventually sage up a back, but unfortunately!!!

Sponsored Links