Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
O6237ldcph

Default In the history of the super fable - 10 KB of suppo

The first story
you know who to believe?
A annual to go mountain climbing clubs, including a couple with good emotions when they are prepared to onset the mountain peaks, the climate suddenly turns wrong, but they still have to insisted on the mountain to go. so he left the woman to see the camp, over three days can not see them come back. that matron a mini worried, considering that might be the reason because of the climate, etc., etc. ah ah, to the first 7 days, and finally we came behind, but her boyfriend did not come behind alone. We told her that the peak in the attack on the first day, her boyfriend unfortunately dead! drive them in the first seven back, meditative he might come back to her. so it was a surround, put her in the middle, to hasty twelve when her boyfriend suddenly arose also had diarrhea with blood ran out grabbed her his girlfriend scared Wawataijiao , strongly struggling, when her boyfriend told her .... the first day of the peak in the attack took place on mountain! always the others died only he was still alive ........
who you believe ?
second story
how so many people?
One day, someone's friend from work back to the dorm at night, on the first floor by the elevator, he ought on the sixth floor, very fortunate, look at the elevator son on the ...... he went in, which was empty, he went immediately off the hoist on the ascend .... ah ..... ah ..... l to the fourth floor when the , the elevator suddenly opened. two people are constantly on the appearance, meaning you want to come in, looked at from time to know why they did not come. elevator door has shut on the elevator door to near, I clearly heard a friend they are saying: When he signs, and so arriving too late, he is not sure in the end there is no motorcar .... do not want to walk because his family is far remote, so I had to await there last train .... ah, etc. ah .... he is that ought not have a car, I suddenly saw a bus in the distance there .... he was very happy to be hailed. Yishang Ju sides of the last he found it strange, just to say that the last a train of people should not be much, because the remote line, but this car is filled with ... only one emptiness, and the car quietly talk ..... not half a person, he felt a little strange, but that is still to The only space to sit down, and that space next to a woman sitting there, so he sat down on the woman murmured to him: the woman continued: . When they jump, when he heard the desolate hillside, he relieved and quickly thanks to that woman. the woman was showing a strange smile: > The fourth story
dreams always imagined
rather recently with a dream, dream a man said to her: .. I have a mole here. other admitted place, but could not see a man, the hot weather, rather on the friends said: At this time, a car rushed over, scream ...... friends ran over to see Ning, has been down in a pool of blood when ready to open the door to the hospital rather, they find it is a hearse, and the car's cup coffin arrange a male, a man's chin mole ..... friends suddenly see his watch, now the time is 12 o'clock. and then test the waters rather breathing, has stopped.
fifth story
phone
Scriptorium Xiao like a compartment call on the chart window, the sun, the metal looks lifelike,GHD Leopard Grain, it is really endearing, today is Christmas Eve. midday Shaw received a lot of blessings information, to peruse his 11, a reply every once in a while,GHD Red Straighteners, and then put the call consist in ... on the table in the window. getting busy. handset's voice sounded another, the role of his mouth from a curve, but unfortunately shook his head of office and his colleagues could not resist a joke, but also the first few mathematics of txt messages sent to your girlfriend ah. how can there be? He picked up the phone to read, day behind tomorrow 22:00. , he received a information that's actually some of the last correlate, Hello, you pull the called digit is empty ..... Oh, no, he confirmed once again pull the information over the quondam number of mathematics, the result is still vacant. perhaps the information sent over the bar when the peccadillo occurred, He did not deep thought, resolved to no longer bypass this message. On the third day, the same time, mobile phone text messages sounded as with, losing their leaves some difficulties. open the message, God. temperament reflected in the eyes, according to that number again, he now pulled over, hello, you pull the called number is blank .... mechanical voice sounded over the phone again, a trace of coolness. can not, ah! desolate decided to go home early from work today, but just be manager of the department, announced customers to phone call, time to talk tomorrow morning, so he was responsible for duplicate have to be good tonight, it seems had to work overtime, of course, a few SMS does not influence the work of, say the project manager is a very tall worth, efficacious Gan desolate planning department is also off how can not afford. The best direction is to work before the end of 10, after 7 o'clock, inside the building The company after another of work, and office buildings in the silence. something back to the copies of luncheon, then hurried to eat a few bites to go wholeheartedly into the work, 8:30, my colleagues are gone, only one person he He has refused to take anything, and in front of a microcomputer hard fighting, until the phone's voice sounded again, but also a message! chill his heart, looked back, but fortunately, not 10, but now refers to 9:00, He was relieved, open the phone. work left early for the excellent, simply shut down, losing their leaves and finally completed the copy. hurry to leave this hellish building, lit a cigarette and silence I feel, across the street, when he went to Central when the phone suddenly rang , is condemn and screaming, my God! not turned off yet? desolate froze for a moment, swiftly stop the pace to find the curse phone, the night sky across a keen brakes, metal surface of a cell phone in the ventilation circular and landed a pool of blood. there is a time, always stopped at 10 points.
ps: bring SMS strange number, perhaps the information is persistently urge Oh! Hey ....
sixth story
time in the nation home from work at midnight in the avenue to see a ponytail
girl calling for the wall squat, walked up to ask her why she calling, is not someone to tease you, said the family had an occurrence, and then let her Do not be sorrowful and to her home, she said no because you see the way she would be fearful of, you say it fast it does not matter I take you home, then she stood up and transmit over the body to face you, you see, or a ponytail. . .

seventh story
lavatory layer where we work in counting to our company, there are additional companies, are some small ministries, and we have only one bathroom ground in Zoukuo the end. only 2 bathrooms, in front of sink, peephole. commonly very busy, the restroom when we about ran to the, this day, I hastily ran into the bathroom there is a door unlatched, and I can see there has been a person, that person did not know. and so he chose the side that, until out of time, hand-washing station has a long-haired girl in hand and that was the girl afterward door's We met numerous times in Zoukuo, notwithstanding never a nod, but a half-acquaintance, she rinsed the actors, opened the door skeleton afterward to it and went, Huh? that grid is someone to! Is it equitable to see squatting inside ...... I do not think, trot out. After some time, but also a bathroom, the second time I saw the woman. It was a woman on the old , a black wrap, his face pale, the entire face is swollen,GHD Benefit Straighteners, and I fair went in to see, she still stooped * windows that grid. see me, actually reveal the strange statement, ah! I tip calls out, they went out and just hit the girl afterward door .... how do you? she asked .... there ... ghosts! breathless and I could not even ring true, is not it! her also so scared, do not go * that a lattice window! I was nervous to tell her that I did not bother urgent on each of its entanglement. no longer to that grid, I would prefer go downstairs to the toilets However, even so, the third time I saw her,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011! not a bathroom, but Zoukuo, she stumbled in Rendui the go, no one placarded her, I heed to the picture of lady, hurrahed, ran into the bureau. how is it? director such for tiger-like to me that the Zoukuo, and where? she was still there? so blatantly? Is it only I can see her? her ... I pointed to the black coat .. She? her? she was cleaning the layer! final night washing buildings requires more than the morning but also cleaning aisle, so you have not seen her, I think you are delirious! director was bitterly darted me, hiked go back, I faint! turned out to be a disloyal fear, which led me to run a few blocks each day! can finally rest assured that on the toilet, and Jiehen. Just go in and face the girl next door, she smiled at me , and went out. the door is the bathroom mirror on the TV drama, a morsel out of the clothes the entire time, I suddenly remembered that comic misunderstanding, he wanted to say someone to her, turned and called her. God! I see? colossal mirror, I saw my only, and turned her head to see me, they are fundamentally in the mirror nobody ah! I finally achieved that it really was a blunder! day indeed that has been crouching on that chamber cleaners where ah, but the reason why the girl can go into the inside, because she, she is the real Ghosts!
ps: Do not believe anybody stranger, including those who you constantly see, maybe, that is. . .
eighth story
toilet old woman
many schools are mostly a mass grave alternatively place of execution of the back, so there are many rumors circulating in the KB between instructors and students in the ...... Kaohsiung, a primary educate, is a very long suit school history. There is a row of toilets located in the university last gathering, in addition to second grade kid, there is no other grade instructors and students is always fraught with .... an air of morose, meantime a third has been locked with the toilet one p.m., a high-grade boys rushing to the colossal, just have each toilet, he really could not help myself, on the coerce the third opened the door .... strange to say, how the usual pull not pull open the door, but today how .... screw it, he quickly resolved to say .... Just loosen like shouting sound cheerful when the base suddenly there is a feeling of chilly .... he suddenly looked down .... God! one gaunt hand sticking out from under, he cried, and pulled out a pocket sword Wherever the reprove drew a knife after hand immediately went out and since then he could not dare to step into that toilet step over a long time, this gradually in the ideas of high school students who forget One day, he and three 5 friends in that toilet blocks approach the basket ball court, a pellet to the opposite direction of the turn over and actually fly into the toilet. students reproach him chaotic mass, via whom he quickly went to retake the ball, he murmured his mouth straight into the toilet. well see an antique woman holding a pellet that came out from the toilet, running to his little age lady that would like to take back the ball .... strange! old woman's face never elevated heaved before, but she fascinated marks on the back of his eyes, he asked: eyes staring at him, hollow smile alternatively two, said: high school students who go through after a scare then, becomes a bit of dementia, and shortly after row of toilet cleared.
ninth story
hand
you favor fowl claws it? listen I tell this article, you still dare apt dine, I served you. Alfonso namely the employer of a stand, before his commerce was no very nice, but since has been one expert's guidance, he business suddenly booming up, especially butter chicken, merely he is a restricted afford of annual yl ten, who had also not of many which can be hard on my patrons,GHD IV Styling Set, and occasionally he's late, gone, could not sleep that daytime I slept on as a bowl of chicken feet, yet said it did not work out amusing. and he has an weird habit of his kitchen, surrounded by a black cloth covered and not one understand how he did the trays, the most strange is namely I never saw him off to who purchase chicken feet, he did not chicken, he's raw stuff is how come? daytime I actually could not aid myself, noiselessly hiding his dome, dome tiles opened a corner, I thought I studied to do on their own, I tin see from the cut, then it is never forget the scene, I saw a hand. It is manpower. also in the human body even hands, but has been incomplete, and that person is still alive, I saw his face in a twisted, but not exclaim, his body is skinny, but it is fleshy hands , the hand was fixed to the wall, brownish, mingled with a track of bloodshot eyes, still twitching,GHD Classic Straighteners, then somebody cried out a chicken, I saw that Alfonso proficient hands from a chip of Zhanxia He quickly hack it, then kettle, feeding ... presently, a tasteful chicken feet on the pan, and Alfonso will it end out this time, I base him in this way at me laughed . . . . .
a couple usually always quarrel, but once they got into a fight, the husband slew his wife, huff, and her body buried in the backyard garden. A few days later, the men find it very strange why the These days kids have not seen my mother but he is not asking yourself? Then one day he asked the child, ; I feel strange, ah, why the dad has been carrying a mother these days you do? to a There is also a name called the sill of twelve people who write, okay, you are narrated to the post
child, this post does not look like all the people will receive a very special gift, but Replies in the award
what is not written, neither how to write gave him, he suddenly remembered that this is someone joking, so chosen not post it back to bed to sleep on
may Weather too hot, he was in bed for a sleep. Then came the station building to knock out the bell, he wanted to be
This is twelve, but he soon found that some would not, his kin far from the practice station, never lived so long
listened a beat on the bell. So he rapidly got up, dressing slippers Pa listen cautiously above the windowsill. . . . . .
next morning, approximately a lot of people on the road, busy at home do not work, folk are talking about the last night
this creating personal inexplicable jump from a architecture. Body has long been removed away, and the native place to the sun in the sun,
reserve a black marks, like a Chinese cross.

Sponsored Links