Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 04-06-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
kodybyan40se

Default 09 Yunnan line the initial intention and preparati

for seven: 2009.7.16 (Thursday) order books
Photo Description: contributions to the mountainous areas of Yunnan are finishing primary school books
Photo Description: contributions to the mountainous areas of Yunnan are finishing primary school books
=============================================== ==
added six: 2009.7.10 (Friday) and summary of preliminary statistics
1. in accordance with the books, can buy the book have all been put in place, a total of 40 pieces, 513 species, 1503 sets, 1757 . Price ¥ 58532.54.
2. thank the South China Sea, Hong Guang great book to help education, carefully tie. After this batch of discount books and discount the price paid ¥ 40951.78. Save ¥ 17570.76.
3. Also, printing stickers 2000, who used to love on the list attached to each book, spending ¥ 230.00.
==============================================
continued Friday: 2009.7.4 (Sat) donation list list (total ¥ 42,000.00)
South China Sea: (Total: ¥ 10,944.82)
by ¥ 10,000.00
Ho Kwong-renewable resources, Nanhai District,tods wallets, Li Sheng Association 944.82

pencil 3000
Shenzhen: (Total: ¥ 4,700.00)
¥ 2,000.00

Fu Hongmei Xu Tao ¥ 2,000.00
Chen Yilong, ¥ 500.00
Yang Guanghua ¥ 100.00
Zhang Dong Jiu ¥ 50.00
Liu Junjie ¥ 50.00
last year, the balance of the Sichuan Earthquake Relief fund-raising: (¥ 26355.18)
repeat here again the power of money, material, the list of those who love the South China Sea:
LUO Jing Xu Guanxing
Sphere Mak Ho Chen Qiang Li Yongbiao Li Jianfeng He Weicheng Limin Hui Du Li, Yan Chen Biwen the
Liangshao Ying Qin rose up to Jane Yuhong Li Sheng Chi Lu Jian Zhen Chen Man Lung Leung He chairs Joan Canton
Huang Fuhua Jiang Xiexiu full Lui Leung Hung Chen Xianrong Anliang Jian Gui Wu Yue old poem
Zhangsheng Jiang Liang Shuhua Libi Xia Li Xia He Jiemei Nanhai District,kinsei asics, Foshan City, Foshan City Renewable Resources Association
Kang Xin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. United States ; Metal Co., Ltd, Foshan City, North photoelectric
another: Zhou Ying, Guangzhou Guilin Kunming Deng Xiaoxia Jiang Shen Yun
flowers Zhanjiang
Relief at the same time last year, the list above
see the following website:
recognize volunteers, Foshan, Guangdong - University of Traditional Chinese student volunteers to go to Pingwu essays (d)
http://www.scgqt.org.cn/Special/2008/kzjz/NewsShow.asp? ID = ex_2008617847495667.475
http://www.cdutcm.edu.cn/Get/xyxw/185826216.htm
rebuild long way to go, we will soon be back (ArticelND04002FM.htm
photo: Winter 2007

photos: November 2007 to complete primary school Ludian Township, Taiping Village scene of the book sent
see >

===============================================
continued from: 2009.7.3 (Friday), and old books get paid contributions
at four o'clock, the phone rings, see the dragon's call, so I turned on say: the other end laughed.
never done a long time spent within 24 hours of a full tank of oil, although this year was 3.0 for the Taiwan emission car. And these days, it's that experienced a less than 24 hours, 87 liters of gasoline consumed, unconsciously, running 630 km. At home, people scattered like the frame, the back is stiff.
phone storyteller has come to the South China Sea Dragon, and now bookstore warehouse, a total of 40 pieces, and asked where I put good? I have so much else to really be kept with the local primary school to borrow it. Or office in our unit also pulled the line, or simply to avoid trouble in the warehouse Zheng Li. Long before I forget to implement the price. He said yes, hung up.
less than five minutes, call again. He said sorry, the first put my money run out, probably fifty-six thousand of the original, probably after seven half of the amount of over forty thousand. Then next week there is a group account for about 10% of the total number of returned books, some still need more than five thousand. Oh, in fact, that I had a good heart ahead of time are also prepared. In fact, many friends are concerned about the things that money back is not a problem, however, the computer will first do not buy it. The remaining financing gap will soon be solved. Long also mentioned, where the bookstore warehouse without air conditioning, so they agreed to take a package binding machine to us, easy to take, and packed to transport, so dirty or defect. I will simply say that our unit shipped to the office, after all, that book outlets in the next, only separated by a wall. Long said that it would be delivery on Monday.
fact, there is an unexpected thing, the phone was too busy to lunch, I put the phone to the consumption of electricity over, this time may be used with the phone too much , and the right side in first and sombre feeling pain. After dinner back to the car car charger plugged in, boot to receive a donkey - to pay my old QQ Shouji message, give me two thousand dollars. I was not really intended as a hurry, I did not respond to her. But that is really God ah! Long after receiving the phone, in the parking pumping the gas, I'll hurry back to the old pay a polite message, she was very straightforward, it Huileyiju: in the heart have a close friend, and often it is so difficult to explain this feeling, I was moved, God has indeed not bad for me,discount mbt, a grateful heart, will be with me all the way back in the day, has been peer.
next day after tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday, but still something to be occupied by work, but also the contributions of people who are preparing the list and the engraved seal of the time. Oh, the peak I made a phone call to think about tomorrow night fever estimated and may let him alone. Ha ha! Anyway, he moved back more than 200 plate dishes, a little while, he could not finish burning. Li has been to exchange the phone to talk about tea, I can only say that I am very blunt busy, even more than two of the time that it is mean. Another heard a friend call me busy, as it has been five consecutive days this week, could not find me, more direct, and asked if it was hit by a ghost! Oh, we laugh it off and hung on. However, I believe, are friends, will be for me to accommodate. Thanksgiving, everywhere!
Another added:
Saturday morning, the old pay two consecutive sent a text message: efforts have been made to the 2600, look at more points can , of course, hope to have a book in which he can change her life, opening their future. So one morning I used the time to call my friends, thank you - my good friends, your selfless , generosity, love!
Continued: 2009.6.30 (Tuesday) and the unexpected news of the book pencil
yesterday and have received good news today, first of all yesterday afternoon, Long called me and asked mystery we can not talk, I said yes, you are driving, then he with a tone of excitement told me that the basic book titles have been found at about 80%, and these two days will be able to the South China Sea, and another 10% will be picking in the ten days, and that the remaining 10% of the missing how to do ? Hearing this news, blocking traffic jam in the big cities have depressed mood, but also suddenly clear up. Depends on human effort and capabilities, since the effort, and can be found at 90% of the book titles, that was very good, ah! Can not find the remaining 10% is estimated and no one complained about us, after all, we have prepared for each elementary school library on almost a thousand copies of books, ah!
I did not forget to remind the dragon, give a price quote, and I get ready cash. Long said that money is not a problem! Depressed, asked a friend how things do not rush every time money for? Is this also a blessing it! Oh, there are no less drag, out to mixed, yet sooner or later. I smiled and told Long that I fear most people owe money, and these are the people to donate money, I mainly want to know a ballpark estimate, because I have to buy a computer. Then we also mentioned the problem of temporary storage, Long recommended the adoption of his relationship to find a school to help save the first, after all we have to organize, and paste the donor's name. I think back no big problem, this is not decisive difficult to talk about it.
night, another friend saw me through the space trip in Yunnan, via QQ asked if I wanted a pencil, one thousand enough. He wants environmental protection to go directly to the Pencil Factory to find the kind of paint that is not on, which is consistent with my view, after all, can the line, but the paint does not comply with environmental protection. I am pleased, of course, turn them away, but I mentioned requirement, is one thousand is not enough,coach factory outlet, at least fifteen hundred.
think, tonight, friend of mine had personally sent a pencil, a box, a total of three thousand, thank you!
=============================================== ===
Continued: 2009.6.25 (Thursday) tentative travel plans
D1 7 Thursday, 30 October starting at four o'clock. The Yunfu, Deqing, Wuzhou, Nanning, Baise, Toyama, Maitreya.
D2 7 Friday, 31 October arrived in Kunming, a rest break.
D3 8 月 1 Saturday to Lijiang, places beam river or city.
D4 8 月 2 Sunday to Ludian, contact center and the Taiping Village Primary School, built library, places Ludian.
D5 8 Monday 3 Machang into primary school, student study the feasibility of Lu Su Austin.
D6 8 through Tuesday, 4 月 Tacheng, Weixi, Yunling arrived in Dade Qin, Temple flying places.
D7 8 Wednesday, 5 December by the vast white snow arrived in Zhongdian, places ; home.
D8 8 Thursday, 6 back to Dali, Dali places.
D9 8 Friday, 7 March back to Kunming to Simao, Simao or Menghai places.
D10 8 月 to the old class Saturday, 8 chapters, chapter places the old class.
D11 8 Sunday, 9 月 back Menghai.
D12 8 to Monday, 10 state Wei.
D13 8 Tuesday, 11 December back to Kunming.
D14 8 Wednesday, 12 returned to Foshan
Continued: 2009.6.20 (Sat) Progress Summary
Customs Decree 61 of 2003 reaffirmed the meeting, and today just one month, and if last year's price drop is a natural disaster, then the man-made disaster we may encounter , and other people ask me, the whole industry is not stopped, and I said no, is the immediate suffocation. This thing is life and death.
work is immeasurable busy, so prepare accordingly Yunnan line stop. However, there are some good must be implemented, in particular the problem of the book.
Dangdang has a buy call, write online so-called e-mail sent out a week customer service call my phone was told to me a one of their own on the Internet to find out, and his next single, I said I am a person time and energy is limited, she said: the more you called a few people to help it! Oh, just let me laugh and cry. Unwilling to debate what, anyway, you can change to change and accept you can not change, can not accept to learn tolerance, tolerance can not give up. I can not give up, so I can only think about their own solution. Excellent online service does not buy column, and I could no longer hold any illusions, the days approaching day by day, while the dragon's proposal made me relaxed a lot. He let the education system to help me solve the bookstore. After seven days, the dragon replied, bibliographies too scattered, but still find a way. Ah, along with the process of looking to solve ... ...
help bookstore for the South China Sea, I and the Dragon intention, it is best before the July 5, the books are first the South China Sea, in the sorting the good side, and who funded the money list printed in the book, and then send logistics to Lijiang, and the convergence of our own past again.
In addition, Wang sister this week, to my book, I can truthfully say that books are too dispersed, looking for is not easy, and it is estimated Zhetou rare negotiable terms. But the process is working.
too busy, and morning to evening, I hope the book or the successful completion of the preparation.
=============================================== ===

Sichuan earthquake fund-raising last year, the balance amount as well ¥ 26355.18, had wanted to go back this year, this money is spent on school construction over there, but now, according to understand the actual situation, more than 20,000 for the other side, simply drop in the ocean, not much use, on the other hand, non-governmental forces and the government now has done a very comprehensive and detailed disaster relief, reconstruction, especially schools counterparts, there were very impressive effect. So I think after a loss and then decided to put their own money and then some, round up to thirty thousand, books and computers to aid in Yunnan Ludian there have been related to rural primary schools go.
forgive my tether, I decided after all this conflict for a long time and thoughtful. However, I believe the villagers in Sichuan, and you can understand my feelings, I just want to bring the most urgent need of bread in the hands of the people, and I to help the children in Yunnan, you will help to share the joy and thanksgiving hearts! Thank you!
happened at noon yesterday on the links on the Q Wang Yue, the logical question to on the books, want them to China Overseas Education Fund to provide some advice and to prepare a bibliography to me, a good buy for children's education and growth of the corresponding books. Rural schools as they engage in library reconstruction for many years, a lot of experience. She readily agreed, but because of the division of labor, she should ask colleagues in charge of the book will tell me. In addition, she also told me the good news, they do have a free magazine - Which can be accepted without hesitation, of course, but I have to confirm the schools Ludian number of students there.
immediately called Ruan Xueyong principal, he has now transferred to the Central Primary School when the principal, while the former Taiping Village complete primary school, presided over by Wang Jiashun principals. Central Primary School is more than 480 students, 228 are now complete primary taipingcun students, also my last because time and distance (foot mountain 2 to 3 hours) did not go in the most difficult horses that plant primary school, less than 30 students, opened only two classes.
I call the number and the number of the magazine confirmed with Ruanxiao Zhang, immediately told Wang Yue Q, and left a detailed mailing address , Contact. Of course, the phone I told Ruanjiao Zhang said I would go visit them this summer and plans to bring computers and books at the same time, I really want to go to school to see the horse works, I believe, the more deep in the mountains, The more urgent need of help.
call is completed to provide titles such as Wang Yue, and I put the phone contents to Ruanjiao Chang said, one Second, my summer plans, sub-two cell phone text messages sent Wang Jiashun principal. I'm still thinking how to find books by wholesalers bargain books. Of course, my initial idea is Dangdang want to talk about, get a price, there is a good looking Dangdang, you can pay online, and then I asked them Classification of packaged and direct delivery in batches to the Lijiang , Lijiang, you can call friends to find a warehouse that was pre-existing, so I went to re-order and sent into the mountains.
computer problems, a school of a host + monitor, a power supply, coupled with a dot matrix printer, it should be a good combination. However, I have to consider maintenance and warranty issues, take a look at the other side of the association services of Lijiang how? Dell is looking for? This is still looking for work in the Dell to understand and compare the students say.
dinner this evening, met Mr. He Guangjing, he funded the earthquake last year, but also funded cataract Lions bright complex in Yunnan health project. I am a bit cheeky to ask him for money, Oh, a word that so generous to sponsor me ten thousand, Oh, thank you! Thank you, I will certainly not disappoint the trust of you!
old rules, this all costs, will be published online, welcome to supervision. First I write to you tonight, a start, there are new developments and then add that recently too busy, good night.

Sponsored Links