Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
skw9dus5y
Sergeant

skw9dus5y is on a distinguished road
Default 高温烘干房高效节能高温烘干房

高温烘干房是一种高效的节能干燥技术,高温烘干房安全、卫生,高温烘干房对环境无污染,高温烘干房是一种绿 色干燥技术。
高温烘干房高效节能高温烘干房

高温烘干房高效节能高温烘干

高温烘干房性能特点:
1)、安装方便:安装、拆迁方便,占地面积少,中药烘干,可装于室内、外;
2)、高效节能:只需消耗少量的电能,就可以在空气中吸收大量的热量,耗电量仅为加热器的1/3-1/4; 同燃煤、油、气烘干设备相比,可节省75%左右的运行费用。1度电等于4度电。
3)、环保无污染:无任何的燃烧物及排放物,是一种可持续发展的环保型产品。
4)、运行安全可靠:整个系统的运行无传统干燥器(燃油、燃气或电加热)中可能存在的易燃、易爆、中毒、短 路等危险,是一种绝对安全可靠的全封闭干燥系统。
5)、使用寿命长,维护费用低:是在传统空调的技术基础上发展而来的,工艺技术成熟,性能稳定、可靠,使用 寿命长;运行安全可靠,全自动免人工操作,智能化控制。
6)、舒适方便,自动化、智能化程度高:采用自动控恒温装置,24小时连续干燥作业。
7)、适用范围广,不受气候影响:可广泛适用于食品、化工、医药、纸品、皮革、木材、农副产品加工等行业的加热烘干作业 http://www.xxyynn.com/dryinga002.htm
2、热泵干燥烘干技术应用
随着工业化生产规模的不断扩大,传统的烘干效率和高成本的烘干方法越来越不能满足现有的需求。
热泵作为一项新型、节能的新技术。在很大程度上解决了传统烘干效率慢的问题和烘干成本高的难题。在烘干效率 慢和烘干成本高的背景下,烘干温度在100度以下的条件下,选择热泵烘干将是企业的一个首选方向。目前,热 泵烘干在众多行业中逐步得到了应用。比如:烟草行业的烟草烘干,食品行业的淀粉、米粉烘干,物料表面油漆的 烘干,烘干温度在100度以下的物料烘干等。热泵干燥正朝着提高干燥温度,开发新型热泵干燥系统,及热泵的 自动控制技术等方面发展,热泵干燥将降低能源消耗和提高产品质量两者完美统一起来的技术将给干燥行业带来重 大的技术革命。

相关的主题文章:

中药材烘干机高效中药材烘干机

中药烘干箱高效节能中药烘干箱

木材烘干设备节能木材烘干设备
skw9dus5y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
guccihandbags1rj
Private

guccihandbags1rj is on a distinguished road
Default http://www.guccioutletmallstore.com/gucci-bifold-wallet-with-interlocking-g-detail-181674-in-black-p-603.html

I wanted to write down a small message in order to thank you for the stunning pointers you are giving out on this site. My long internet research has at the end of the day been honored with pleasant points to exchange with my friends and family. I would declare that most of us readers are extremely fortunate to dwell in a very good network with so many wonderful people with very beneficial ideas. I feel really lucky to have encountered the website page and look forward to some more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks once again for a lot of things.

tag: Gucci Handbags,Gucci Outlet,women\u0027s gucci watches

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably spectacular possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this site. It is usually so superb plus stuffed with a good time for me and my office mates to search the blog a minimum of thrice a week to read through the fresh secrets you have got. And of course, we are certainly contented concerning the impressive information served by you. Some two facts in this article are completely the most effective we've had.
guccihandbags1rj is offline   Reply With Quote