Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
mbt7as29
First Lieutenant

mbt7as29 is on a distinguished road
Default article8852

Faqs On Ebays New Duplicate Listings Policy | A Business Article
eBay has announced its new policy"�"a duplicate listings policy that states that sellers cannot post facsimile listings of items that are alike. With this policy, buyers are now able to view from a good selection of items that are not repetitive. So, it saves them the time and energy it would take to read through descriptions of similar items. In addition, the visibility for great listings has been improved, giving sellers the right exposure. The moment this policy came into effect on October 26, 2010, eBay ended any duplicate listings that it found. Here are a few frequently asked questions about the new policy to help you understand the policy better.
What Does The New Policy On Duplicate Listing Entail?
The new policy on duplicate listing states that in the case of any listing in the Fixed Price category, an item that a seller puts up for sale should considerably differ from an item that the same seller offers in another of his or her listings in the Fixed Price category. If there is multiples of an item in the Fixed Price category that do not differ significantly, they must be put on offer in the listing of Fixed Price with multi-quantity option. If the item is suited for certain products, models or brands, a seller can have as many as five listings.
Why Has This Policy Been Initiated?
eBay has initiated this policy so that sellers achieve maximum sales, while buyers view and purchase from a wide and inspiring range of items that are pertinent to what they are searching for. This policy is especially meant for search results to bring up the best listings instead of multiple duplicate listings from the same seller.
When eBay ends my duplicate listings, will I be refunded my listing fees?
The first time eBay ends your duplicate listing, you will be credited your fees for listing upgrade and insertion. These credits will show up on the invoice of 15th November for those sellers whose billing cycle begins from the mid of every month and on the invoice of 1st December for those sellers who receive bills from the first of every month. However, if eBay finds that you still have duplicate Fixed Priced listings for items that are exactly the same, then your duplicate listings will be ended and your fees will not be refunded.
If eBay ends a listing by mistake, will I be responsible for relisting my item? Will I be credited for my insertion and listing upgrade fees?
If eBay establishes that your listing has been ended by mistake, you will receive a credit for your fees for listing upgrade and insertion. However, you will be responsible to relist the items. It is recommended that you check your listing, identifying at least two areas of difference (in item specifics,buy puma shoe, listing title, photo, subtitle, price, item condition, product ID, location, and description or in the section of compatibility in eBay Motors Parts & Accessories) so as to ensure that the mistake is not created again.
Will I be informed when eBay has ended my duplicate listings?
Yes, you will be notified via email that your duplicate listings have been ended.
Will I be able to relist any listings that eBay has ended?
Yes, you can, provided you show at least two significant differences between the items.
Is the new policy applicable to Auction-style listings or Auction-style listings with Buy It Now?
The new Duplicate Listing policy is not applicable to Auction-style listings or Auction-style listings with Buy It Now.
Will eBay merge my entire inventory into one listing before ending a duplicate listing?
eBay will only end your duplicate listings. It will not make changes to your listing quantity. To avoid eBay from ending your duplicate listings and thereafter penalizing you for it (after the first time that it does), you will need to merge your inventory and cancel duplicate listings yourself.
If eBay ends a duplicate listing that has been bought or is being watched, what happens then?
The moment eBay ends a listing; buyers who have it on their Watch list will be informed. The listing will show up as "��Ended. "�? If a buyer has committed to purchase an item from the listing that eBay has ended, the seller and the buyer are both responsible for completing the transaction. The usual protections for both parties (buyer and seller) are still applicable.
I have items that simply function with certain models and brands. How do I make a listing of them?
If you have items that simply function with certain models and brands, you can very well list them. In fact, you can have a maximum of five Fixed Price listings. The listings should specifically mention the product or brand that the item is meant for. Furthermore, the products or brands that are specified must be unique to each listing. Note: this is the only exception to the policy of one Fixed Price listing for every item. For instance, you can have a phone charger that fits Blackberry Curve, Motorola RAZR and Nokia 5310.
You have three listings for an item that is exactly the same. However, the listings are not the same as the products or models differ from each other. Take special note that this practice cannot be applied to universal items like AA batteries as they fit almost all models and makes.
How do I manage parts of vehicles that are meant for multiple models and makes?
If you sell parts of vehicles that are meant for multiple models and makes on eBay Motor Parts & Accessories, it is recommended that you use a parts compatibility listing. Here"��s how you do it.
Ø The eBay catalog offers a wide range of parts from which you need to select a part. You will notice that all those vehicles that are compatible with that part will be instantly included in your listing.
Ø You can manually comprise your own list of a maximum of 300 models that are compatible with the part.
Ø If the part is suited for more than 300 vehicles, you will be allowed to create four more listings. However, the vehicles that are compatible must prove to be unique in each listing. You are required to utilize all 300 slots in the listing compatibility table before making another listing in addition to the first one.
Ø In your listing title, you need not repeat compatibility information. Rather, to assist buyers to find your products, it is recommended that you utilize all of the 55 characters in the title. A good idea would be to include popular search elements such as part type and name, brand name, part numbers like Platinum number, MPN, equal OEM, and other elements in the title.
If I have items that are suited for numerous brands and models, which will surpass the limit of number of characters in the titles, and in turn would require me to have more than five listings in the Fixed Price category, how do I make listings of them?
If you have items that are suited for numerous brands and models, consider methods to separate the brands and model numbers. This will ensure that they are captured less than one search term in your title. Also, view your listing title closely and observe if it is compelling enough to attract buyers.
How can I list universal or generic items that are meant for most products?
You can list universal or generic items that are meant for most products in one multi-quantity Fixed Price listing.
If I have listings of the same items that differ only in color and size, will they be considered as duplicate listings?
If items vary in color and size, they are considered as items with significant difference and will hence not be treated as items that are exactly the same. However, to ensure that you get the best exposure in the search results that Best Match pulls up as well as save on various fees like listing and listing upgrade fees, you can list the items in "��multi-quantity Fixed Price listings with variations. "�? Use the category "��look-up tool"�? to search for multi-variation listings that are offered in your category.
If I have listed an item in a listing of Fixed Price with the option of multi-quantity, stating a few differences, can I make individual listings having the same differences?
No. If you have listed an item in a multi-quantity Fixed Price listing with a few differences, you cannot list the same differences in individual listings. If you do so, they will be considered duplicate listings.
If I list an item in a second category, will it be treated as a duplicate listing?
No. If you list an item in a second category, it will not be treated as a duplicate listing. However, if you create separate listings in more than one category for the item, eBay will consider the listings as duplicate. eBay will simply remove those listings with the lowest ranking in search.
I make shipments of items that are exactly the same from various places. Will they be considered as duplicate listings if I make listings of them from their respective locations?
When you make shipments of items that are identical from different countries, the listings that you make of them will not be considered
duplicate, as there is a marked difference in shipping time and total cost. You will be allowed to make individual listings for the same item for every location. However, if the locations are within a single country, the listings that you make will be considered as duplicates.
If I have put up listings of items that are exactly the same in another language, will they be considered as duplicate listings?
No. If you have listings of items that are exactly the same in another language, they will not be considered as duplicate listings.
Would two listings of same items be considered as duplicate if one has Best Offer?
If you have two listings comprising the same item, one having Best Offer attached to it, and the other without Best Offer, does not create a significant difference. Hence, the two listings will be considered as duplicate listings.
What should I do if do not agree with eBay about a listing that it had ended?
If you do not agree with eBay about a listing that it had ended, you need to first ensure that the listings met with the requirements of the new Duplicate Listings Policy. If you still disagree with eBay"��s decision on ending a listing, you can contact the site.
By having more than one brand name in my listing, will I not be violating the Search and Browse Manipulation policy?
It is imperative that you do not violate the Search and Browse Manipulation policy. You can describe an item by its designer, product, model, brand, style name or even its celebrity endorsement in a particular listing. However, you need to ensure that the information you give matches directly with what you are selling. It is recommended that you not make comparisons as this can be misleading and can possibly cause a trademark infringement.
mbt7as29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links