Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
cryem57acd

Default dr dre headphone- (4)

"Mike says you want to learn to make money? Is that correct, Robert?"
I nodded my head quickly Headphones In Ear, but with a little intimidation. He had a lot of power behind his words and smile.
"OK marlboro lights cigarettes, here's my offer. I'll teach you, but I won't do it classroom-style. You work for me, I'll teach you. You don't work for me newport cigarettes with stamp, I won't teach you. I can teach you faster if you work, and I'm wasting my time if you just want to sit and listen, like you do in school. That's my offer. Take it or leave it."
"Ah... may I ask a question first?" I asked.
"No. Take it or leave it. I've got too much work to do to waste my time. If you can't make up you mind decisively toys for adult, then you'll never learn to make money anyway. Opportunities come and go. Being able to know when to make quick decisions is an important skill. You have an opportunity that you asked for.

Sponsored Links