Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Bargain Hunting for Christian Louboutin Shoes (2)

Bargain Hunting for Christian Louboutin Shoes (2) Red sole like to besmear shoes lipstick,top sneakers, and let a person think to kiss unconsciously,gucci wallets women, plus toes exposing, which made a woman more ######y matchless. Christian Louboutin Shoes are the beauty symbol for women. So those who are not rich will want to Bargain Hunting for a Christian Louboutin Shoes. I have written two ideas about Bargain Hunting for Christian Louboutin Shoes in the above article. As following,cucci, I will write another three ideas. Third,sneakers ladies, shop in the off-season: Shopping in the off- season is a great way to score high-end designer shoes. While many shoe lovers shop in season for the shoes that they desire,gucci for men, the bargain hunters in the know will shop off season to get the absolute best deals. This sometimes means that you can purchase sandals in fall or boots in summer. It is taken note that this tactic is not necessarily for the shoe lovers that must have the latest designs. If you love a work of a particular designer and would like to own as many shoes of theirs without breaking your budget,gucci high top, this tactic is for you. Fourth,gucci sneakers, shop sample sales. If you are close to a metropolitan area such as NYC or LA,gucci boots, sample sales are also a great option for you to employ when bargain hunting for designer shoes. Please sign up for email alerts or take note of an annual event,brown gucci boots, and it is sure that you can attend. Fifth,gucci shoes on sale, sign up for a member that is the only shopping outlets. Online sample sale sites have begun to emerge online as a destination for designer goods. Some of the more widely known sites look host exclusive sales of high end shoe designers. They are reputable and have great return policies. 最有效的减肥方法You can sign up to be invited and the rest is history.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing heritage boots

| Back to logs list

340722 2008 年 08 月 21 日 00:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Baby heart in mind
sad feeling good do not know why I honestly feel helpless

I do not know what they are doing does not know what to do

feel cold days,red wing shoes sale, the heart was cold

I do not know where my fate with me
speak even one person can not
I'm so tired tired

rest
miss rest quietly canceled published

| Back to logs list
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Tieling yesterday Huaxia Li Yinzhou District, north of Park Area residential building, first floor of the auto parts store and upstairs 12 people have been burned black. Chief reporter Zhao Tianyi

16-year-old photo of a fire, burning his own auto parts store owner, upstairs 12 residents of the home also are affected. Han reason? Young said that his boss withheld wages.
The fire occurred in the October 26 evening 7:55,belstaff leather, the first fire of the auto parts store located in Yinzhou District, Huaxia Li Tieling Park Area north of the residents downstairs. The site workers Tieling City Public Security Bureau Branch of Interpol chief He Tao recalls, About half an hour, fire is fire under control,outlet belstaff, but the upstairs of the 12 had been burned dwelling uninhabitable, and later by the government placed a temporary residence.
in the police investigation, the owner said the store is not flammable and fire wrong place. Ruled out the ignition factor,belstaff leather jacket, the police focused the investigation into the arson on.
near the store room visits, the building was burnt on a surveillance camera attracted the attention of the police,102 people were told before your flight ticket fra, just the direction the camera points to the store room fire point - warehouses.
call up police surveillance video picture of the store room, a vague silhouette repeated use of the 5 times lighter. And in a few minutes later the man entered the room,belstaff uk, store room began to fire. But, because of his location more subtle, the picture can not clearly identify this person looks like. Police officers inside and out repeatedly over time and on fire, and eventually will be targeted for the store's employees Xiaoqiang.
only 16 years old this year, a small strong, her parents divorced, and a farmer living with his father, just came out this year in September to work, car repair shop was his first job. / p>
in the normal course of work, as long as one had access to gasoline, he would pour out a small portion into a little box, more than a week, a small box of gasoline have been saved within three or four liters.
10 月 26 evening, the shop after dinner a few employees go online,14-year-old student killed 93-year-old old woman at the scene after the crowd, and employers in the other room,belstaff sale, then slipped into the small strong warehouse, the small box fell on a petrol rag, lit with a lighter cloth, the thrown house. Bauer then ran out.
Tieling mission chief reporter Zhao Tianyi

Editor Comments

for many young people just entering the community, the face of injustice and frustration, how to adjust their mentality and find the best solution is a required course, you can consult with the boss, or resort to the labor security department, or even legal action. Most should, and that is to revenge for others, their consequences and the price paid, grievances must be much greater than you, and ultimately harmful and sinful.
I also want the boss said, a 16-year-old boy had just entered the community, should give him the opportunity to learn, a good way.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

,red wing motorcycle boots

| Back to logs list

340722 2008 年 08 月 21 日 00:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Baby heart in mind

feel cold days,red wing store, the heart was cold

I'm so tired tired

rest

| Back to logs list
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 08:30 on December 10, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Life

excel tutorial, excel tutorial

rare set of collector's editions of simple and clear, the package you learn,red wing sale, welcome to reprint

Photo Name: AutoFilter

Photo Title: Replace characters in Excel,

Photo Name: edit directly in Excel \for importing external data

Photo Title: In Excel, the ranks quickly convert

Photo Title: In Excel, run the \> Photo Name: In Excel,red wing heritage, add captions

Photo Name: disaggregated data in Excel, sorting

Photo Title: Merge data in Excel

Photo Name: Add commonly used in the Excel folder

Photo Title: In Excel,red wing shoes outlet, add multiple views

Photo Title: Set in Excel Print Area

Photo Title: In Excel,red wing heritage boots, to record \access to network data in Excel,red wing motorcycle boots,

Photo Title: good use of Excel's \
Photo Name: Print the specified page in Excel

Photo Title: In Excel, to freeze the ranks of the name of the title

photo: The form called \br>

Photo Name: Enter the formula with the Excel Function Wizard

Photo Name: one to open multiple Excel files

Photo Name: Lock and hide Excel formula

Photo Name: Shared Excel Workbook

Photo Name: The Excel formula results into numerical

Photo Name: Set Excel label colors

Photo Name: Set Excel file read-only password

Photo Name: Excel data to prevent duplication of input

Photo Name: Excel data tables to add header and footer

Photo Title: add data to Excel in the unit

Photo Name: Change the default file save location
Excel

Photo Name: split window

Photo Title: Protection of Excel workbook

Photo Name: button called \>
Photo Name: Excel custom AutoFill series

Photo Name: Excel set the data alignment

Photo Name: Excel in the direct input function

Photo Name: Excel character formatting

Photo Name: Excel custom data entry drop-down list

Photo Name: Excel entered correctly photo ID number

Name: Excel page background set

Photo Name: Excel data input range control

Photo Name: Excel Data sorting operation

Photo Name: Excel data tables show how the conditional name

Photo: Excel data tables of information on how to name

Photo Name: Excel data tables on how to use the \br>
Photo Name: Excel template to save and name calling

Photo: Excel Watch Window

Photo Name: Excel in the ranks of the hidden operating

Photo Name: Excel workbook is protected and encrypted

Photo Name: Excel formula references way to convert

Photo Name: Excel in the special symbol input

Photo Name: Excel date format

Chinese photo name: Excel worksheet name mobile

Photo: Excel worksheet,red wing shoe store, copy the

Photo Name: Excel sub-regional lock

Photo Name: Excel Animation Tutorial: Add \wide line of high set

Photo Name: Excel upper set

Digital Photo Name: Excel merge cell

Photo Name: Excel Animation Tutorial: Save \> Photo Name: Excel title bar across the middle

Photo Name: Excel \/ p>
Old 10-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #6
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing sale

| Back to logs list

feel cold days,red wing shoes online, the heart was cold

I'm so tired tired

rest

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

9 at 4 pm, eight Siyang Jixiang Liu Lanfang, 65, the elderly, as usual,belstaff motorcycle jackets, looking forward to the road in front of a small school focused on the third day in the eight-year-old grandson, 16-Xu Hill returned from school. But she did not see the familiar figure of grandchildren, and so it is a bad news came: is grandson to the gradual cooling of the body.
shocking,

long left the school in front of the blood

front of the school from eight focus on the eight sets to the local hospital, about five-six meters distance, and scattering of blood along the way, the school in front of about thirty meters from the blood has been buried by mud.
10, the reporter can see the road in front of the school's blood, is still alarming. That afternoon in the murder broke the quiet old town. Eight focus locked the door to school, next to the small door was open, the guard room, empty, wall face close to the two security guards and a police photo. Parking shed at the west side of the gate, only electric cars parked, the reporters saw the cover sheet on both sides of the back seat full of blood, has been condensed. Student dormitory on campus walls, and a thick font with written slogans:
journalists, through visits and, after finding a few at the scene of the students involved in mountain rescue Xu, learned the afternoon of August 9, occurred in front of concentrated study through the awful massacre.
9 日 下午 3 时 40 points, one after another school students out of school. At this time, three days (2) a student out of school after class, I heard someone shout Zou Kai (a pseudonym) the name, Zou Kai ran in the past, I saw Xu Shan Zou Kai lifted his foot and kicked a bit, then Zou Kai suddenly pulled out a knife from her, suddenly stabbed him to the mountains to Xu. Next to the two students will be opened immediately seized, when students asked Xu Shan have happened? Xu Shan pulled clothes, said At this time, a student found blood dripping down the hands of Xu Shan, helped him to prepare to a nearby hospital to see, but did not walk a few steps, Xu Shan and fell to the ground. The name of the students exclaimed loudly, quickly pushed to the electric car, while a student clutching his wounds Xu Shan, holding that he got into the electric car, sent to the hospital. To the hospital, the doctor looked, Xu Shan is not breathing.
a student told reporters that when Xu was taken to hospital after the mountain, it seems that a teacher to the school site, but that did not save the seamount, the teacher turned to leave.
a student told the reporter,15-year-old son to feed the 12 cases of drive-by robberies, Xu Shan is normally a kind and sincere, very popular in the class. The student said,belstaff jackets, stabbing Zou Kai Xu Shan North Wuji Xiang Huaian who is, is this just came to third-semester (3) classes, Zou Kai that he had in the classroom for the students said, because he is fighting to be expelled from school after the original, only eight focused on by relatives to learn in school.
a student familiar with the matter said Zou Kai Xu Hill and before the conflict there, I do not know how this happened, the two clashed again, the results led to tragedy.
Shocked by the bad news,

sixty grandmother collapsed to the ground crying

from the grandchildren grow up followed since childhood, Xu Shan suddenly killed,belstaff jacket, the distraught 65-year-old Liu Lanfang. 9 at 4 pm, came back from school would think of seamounts, Liu Lanfang trying to figure grandson back to school to do something good, and then, a relative Jizhuomotuo Hastening, nickname) was poke Debu light, go see! On the way was When neighbors helped her eight-episode Street South to the head, just to see the number of students carrying out of the hospital Xu Shan. temperature of the hand,, Chairman of state-owned enterprises by restructu, the old man again broke down and cried.
Xushao Bing, Hu Ningfu women for many years working in Suzhou, Xu Shaobing as security,belstaff jacken, Junin at a wedding factory work. Little throughout the year, the two couples to go home, but no matter how busy work, Hu Ning birthday every year to go back to his son. at 16:40 or so, Junin received a phone call that his son But to meet her, and not the son of old faces that slightly naughty, but piercing cries of relatives. Hu Ning said the children are sensible, and very obedient. Xu Shan annual summer vacation, winter vacation, when his son received Junin Suzhou will play for some time, to his father to eat! President Chen's name out to meet, he said he was a business trip, immediately after hearing the news came back. At 5:00 on the 10th or so, Xu Shan's body was sent to the funeral parlor.
police said a local police station, after the event, Zou Kai went to the police station his surrender,belstaff sale, and said he poked a knife who, when he did not know Xu Hill has died. Because the murder occurred in front of the campus, after the event, Siyang parties attach great importance to the leaders Siyang County, eight Jixiang leaders rushed to the scene handled the matter. Currently, the aftermath of the things still further processed.
reporter peak
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 08:30 on December 10,red wing store, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Life

excel tutorial, excel tutorial

rare set of collector's editions of simple and clear,red wing boots, the package you learn,red wing motorcycle boot, welcome to reprint

Photo Name: AutoFilter

Photo Title: Replace characters in Excel,

Photo Name: edit directly in Excel \for importing external data

Photo Title: In Excel, the ranks quickly convert

Photo Title: In Excel, run the \> Photo Name: In Excel,red wing work boots, add captions

Photo Name: disaggregated data in Excel, sorting

Photo Title: Merge data in Excel

Photo Name: Add commonly used in the Excel folder

Photo Title: In Excel, add multiple views

Photo Title: Set in Excel Print Area

Photo Title: In Excel, to record \access to network data in Excel,red wing heritage,

Photo Title: good use of Excel's \
Photo Name: Print the specified page in Excel

Photo Title: In Excel, to freeze the ranks of the name of the title

photo: The form called \br>

Photo Name: Enter the formula with the Excel Function Wizard

Photo Name: one to open multiple Excel files

Photo Name: Lock and hide Excel formula

Photo Name: Shared Excel Workbook

Photo Name: The Excel formula results into numerical

Photo Name: Set Excel label colors

Photo Name: Set Excel file read-only password

Photo Name: Excel data to prevent duplication of input

Photo Name: Excel data tables to add header and footer

Photo Title: add data to Excel in the unit

Photo Name: Change the default file save location
Excel

Photo Name: split window

Photo Title: Protection of Excel workbook

Photo Name: button called \>
Photo Name: Excel custom AutoFill series

Photo Name: Excel set the data alignment

Photo Name: Excel in the direct input function

Photo Name: Excel character formatting

Photo Name: Excel custom data entry drop-down list

Photo Name: Excel entered correctly photo ID number

Name: Excel page background set

Photo Name: Excel data input range control

Photo Name: Excel Data sorting operation

Photo Name: Excel data tables show how the conditional name

Photo: Excel data tables of information on how to name

Photo Name: Excel data tables on how to use the \br>
Photo Name: Excel template to save and name calling

Photo: Excel Watch Window

Photo Name: Excel in the ranks of the hidden operating

Photo Name: Excel workbook is protected and encrypted

Photo Name: Excel formula references way to convert

Photo Name: Excel in the special symbol input

Photo Name: Excel date format

Chinese photo name: Excel worksheet name mobile

Photo: Excel worksheet, copy the

Photo Name: Excel sub-regional lock

Photo Name: Excel Animation Tutorial: Add \wide line of high set

Photo Name: Excel upper set

Digital Photo Name: Excel merge cell

Photo Name: Excel Animation Tutorial: Save \> Photo Name: Excel title bar across the middle

Photo Name: Excel \/ p>
Old 10-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

33705 2009 年 04 月 17 日 17:55 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Javascript
non-invasive scripting (unobtrusive scripting) it means to CSS-based,red wing boots, standards-compliant scripting Javascript WEB site of the new application ideas.
non-invasive script includes the following features:
it should be available. That give the site brings the benefits of the availability of specific features. It should be accessible. If Javascript is invalid, the page should still be able to read and understandable,red wing store, even inevitable loss of some usability. It should be easy to achieve. A typical situation: WEB developers only need to introduce the script in the page itself and a Javascript hook (hook), then the script can run. It should be separate. It only exists in. Js files, so that the package modules, rather than scattered in every corner of HTML. Separation of the view that draw on come from the CSS change, to separate HTML and CSS, Javascript that will be separated from the two is logical.
a WEB page has the following three components: HTML structural layer, CSS and Javascript behavior layer presentation layer.
HTML structure of the skin layer is of all things, must be attached to other things in it to survive. HTML tags form the page structure and give meaning to the page content. The purpose of CSS is to define the presentation layer to show us how to HTML. Javascript behavior layer to cross into the HTML / CSS page. The client code is divided into three layers also leads to another topic, namely, separation of concerns. Do the most basic requirement is to ensure that: HTML is structured,red wing shoes, not too complicated,red wing boot store, but in no case of CSS and Javascript to be meaningful; CSS and Javascript behavior layer presentation layer were placed in the. Css files and. Js files ; In addition, the separation so that you can change the CSS presentation layer, giving your site a new design,red wing work boots, but not by rewriting HTML structure, they do not rewrite the Javascript behavior layer.

three separate

is the so-called three separate: the separation performance and structure (CSS and HTML); behavior and structure of the separation (Javascript and HTML); behavior and performance of the separation (Javascript and CSS). A clear understanding of the relationship between the three,red wing shoes sale, will always affect us all aspects of the preparation of the modern Javascript.
separation performance and structure of the (CSS and HTML) I think we should discuss in more appropriate WEB standard section, here is not recorded.

behavior and structure of the separation (Javascript and HTML)

easier to understand: not to write any Javascript code in HTML pages. In fact, HTML pages are mostly from within Javascript code event handler associated composition. Here, the focus that the next javascript: pseudo-protocol
Sometimes we often see a similar javascript: pseudo-protocol link.

Code highlighting produced by Actipro CodeHighlighter (freeware) href = \obscure code secret defines a onclick event handler. Proper event handling design should be separated, such as:

Code highlighting produced by Actipro CodeHighlighter (freeware) <a href=\;

/ / in a separate. js files

Code highlighting produced by Actipro CodeHighlighter (freeware) 'do'). onclick = dosomthing;

for the href attribute said, or just let it contains a URL address so that disabled users can continue to access the script, or to generate the Javascript to the links. Separation of behavior and performance
(Javascript and CSS)

separation than the first two much more complex in the modern Javascript programming, this separation eyes of the beholder, the wise see wisdom. The basic question is: what effect should be defined with CSS? And what should be Javascript? While the answer seems obvious: the performance with CSS, behavior with Javascript. CSS and Javascript but in fact there is a gray area coincidence can not be clearly classified as an effect the performance or behavior.
===== === continued
Old 10-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #10
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 19:02 on November 23, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Hebei (Hebei)
A Hebei Shijiazhuang, Tangshan, Hebei B, Ji C Qinhuangdao, Hebei Handan, D, E Hebei Xingtai, Baoding, Hebei F, G Hebei Zhangjiakou, Chengde, Ji H, Ji J Cangzhou, Hebei Langfang R, Hebei Hengshui

T Henan (Henan)
Yu A, Zhengzhou, Kaifeng, Henan B, Yu C Luoyang, Henan Pingdingshan D, Yu E Anyang, Henan Hebi F, G Henan Xinxiang, Henan H Jiaozuo, Henan J Puyang, Henan K Xuchang, Henan Luohe L, Yu M Sanmenxia, Henan N Shangqiu, Zhoukou Yu P, Yu Q Zhumadian, Nanyang, Henan R, S Yu Xinyang, Henan Jiyuan

U Yunnan (Clouds) A Kunming
cloud, cloud Dongchuan B, C Zhaotong cloud, cloud Qujing D, E Chuxiong cloud, cloud F Yuxi, Hani G cloud, cloud Wenshan Zhuang and Miao H, Yun J Simao, Dali Bai Yun L, Yun K Xishuangbanna, Yun M Baoshan, Dehong Dai N cloud, cloud P Lijiang, Nujiang Lisu ethnic cloud Q, R Diqing Tibetan cloud, cloud S Lincang

Liaoning Province (Liaoning)
Liao A Shenyang, Dalian, Liaoning B, Liao C Anshan, Fushun, Liaoning D, E Liaoning Benxi, Dandong, Liaoning F, Liao G, Jinzhou, Yingkou, Liaoning H, Liao J Fuxin, Liaoning K Liaoyang, Liaoning Panjin L, Liao M Tieling, Chaoyang Liao N , Liao P Huludao,red wing shoe store, Liaoning provincial organs

V Heilongjiang Province (black)
A Harbin black, black B Qiqihar, Mudanjiang Black C, Black D Jiamusi, Daqing Black E, black F Yichun, G Jixi black, black H Hegang, Shuangyashan Black J, Black K Qitaihe, Administrative Office of the Songhua River Black L, Black M Suihua, Black N Black River, Black P Daxinganling

Hunan (Hunan)
A Hunan Changsha, Hunan Zhuzhou, B, C Hunan Xiangtan, Hunan D Hengyang, Hunan E Shaoyang, Hunan Yueyang F, G, Yong Xiang,red wing sale, Xiang H, Yiyang, Changde, Hunan J, Gordon K Loudi, Xiang L, Chenzhou, Hunan Lingling M, N Huaihua Xiang, Xiang P Xiangxi

Anhui Province (Anhui)
A Anhui Hefei, Wuhu, Anhui, B, C Anhui Bengbu, Anhui Huainan D, E Wan Shan, Anhui F Huaibei, Anhui Tongling G, H Anhui Anqing, Anhui J Huangshan, Anhui K Fuyang, Anhui L Suzhou, Anhui M Chuzhou, Anhui N Luan, Anhui P Xuancheng, Anhui Q Chaohu, Anhui, Shandong Province

Chizhou R (Lu)
Jinan Lu A, Lu B, Qingdao, Zibo Lu C, Lu D, Zaozhuang, Dongying, Shandong E, Lu F, Yantai, Weifang Lu G, Lu H, Jining, Tai'an Lu J, Lu K, Weihai, Rizhao Lu L, Lu M Laiwu, Shandong N Texas, Lu P Liaocheng, Linyi, Shandong Q, Lu R Heze, Shandong, Qingdao Development Zone

U Xinjiang Uygur (new)
Urumqi, the new A and new B Changji Hui, the new C Shihezi, the new D Kuitun, the new E Bortala, the new F Ili Kazakhstan, the new G Tacheng, the new H Altay, New J Karamay, the new K Turpan, Hami, the new L, the new M Bayan Guo froze, the new N Aksu, the new P g Zilesuke, the new Q Kashi, Hotan

new R Jiangsu (Su)

Su A, Nanjing, Wuxi, Su B, Su C, Xuzhou, Changzhou, D Su, Su E, Suzhou, Jiangsu F Nantong, Lianyungang, Su G, Su H Huaiyin, Su J Yancheng, Yangzhou Su K, Su L, Zhenjiang, Taizhou, Su M, Su N Suqian

Zhejiang Province (Zhejiang)
A Hangzhou, Zhejiang, Zhejiang B Ningbo, Wenzhou,red wing shoes, Zhejiang C, D Zhejiang Shaoxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang E, F Zhejiang Jiaxing, Zhejiang G Jinhua, Quzhou, Zhejiang H, J Zhejiang Taizhou, Zhejiang K Lishui, Zhejiang Zhoushan

L Jiangxi (Gan)
A Jiangxi Nanchang, Ganzhou, Jiangxi, B, C Jiangxi Yichun, Jiangxi, D Jian, Jiangxi Shangrao E, F Fuzhou Ganzhou, Jiujiang, Jiangxi, G, H Jiangxi Jingdezhen, Jiangxi J Pingxiang,red wing boots, Jiangxi Xinyu K, Gan L Yingtan

Hubei Province (Hubei)
E A Wuhan, Hubei Huangshi B, E C Shiyan, Hubei Shashi D, E Hubei Yichang, Hubei F Xiangfan, Hubei Ezhou G, E H Jingmen, E J Huanggang, Xiaogan E K, E L Xianning, E M Jingzhou, Hubei Yun Yang N, P Hubei Yichang, Hubei and western Hubei state

Q Guangxi Zhuang (Guangxi)
Gui A Nanning, Liuzhou, Guangxi B, C Guangxi Guilin, Guangxi Wuzhou D, E Guangxi Beihai, Guangxi Nanning, F, G Guangxi Liuzhou, Guilin, Guangxi H, Gui J Wuzhou, Guangxi Yulin K, Gui M Hechi, Gui L Baise, Guangxi N Chow, Gui P Fangcheng

Gansu (Gan )
Gan A, Lanzhou, Jiayuguan, Gansu B, Gan Kim Chang C, Gan D silver, Gan E Tianshui, Gansu Jiuquan F, Gan G Zhangye, Wuwei, Gansu H, Gan J Dingxi and Longnan Gan K, Gan L Pingliang, Gan M Qingyang, Gansu Linxia Hui N, Gan P Gannan Tibetan

Shanxi (Jin)
Jin A Taiyuan, Shanxi Datong B, Jin C Yangquan, Shanxi D Changzhi, Shanxi Jincheng E, Jin F Shuozhou , Jin G Yanbei, Jin H Xinzhou, Shanxi Luliang J, Jin K Jinzhong, L Linfen, Shanxi Yuncheng

M Inner Mongolia (Mongolian)
Mongolia A Hohhot, Baotou, Mongolia B, C Wu Meng sea, Mongolia Chifeng D, E Hulunbeier Mongolia, Mongolian Hing'an F, G Xilin Gol Meng, Meng H Wulanchabu, Ih Ju League Meng J, Meng K Bayannur League, Meng L Alashan
Shaanxi Province (Shaanxi)
A Shaanxi Xi'an, Shaanxi B Tongchuan, Shaanxi C Baoji, Shaanxi D Wei Yang, Shaanxi Weinan E, F Shaanxi Hanzhong, Shaanxi G Ankang, Shaanxi Shangluo H, Shan J Yan'an, Shaanxi Yulin K, U

Shaanxi provincial authorities of Jilin Province (Jilin)
Kyrgyzstan A Changchun, Jilin Ji B, Ji C Siping, Liaoyuan D Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyzstan E Tonghua, Jilin F White Mountain, Kyrgyzstan G White City, Jilin Yanbian H Korean

Fujian Province (Fujian)
A Fujian, Fuzhou, Fujian B Putian, Quanzhou, Fujian C, D Fujian Xiamen, Zhangzhou, Fujian E, F Fujian Longyan, Sanming, Fujian G,red wing store, H Fujian Nanping, Fujian J Ningde, Min K

Guizhou provincial authorities (your)
Guiyang your A, your B Liupanshui, your C Lawrence, your D Tongren, your E Qianxinan, your F Bijie, your G Anson , H Qiandongnan you,red wing shoes sale, your J Qiannan

Guangdong Province (Guangdong) A Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guangdong, B Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Guangdong, C, D Shantou, Guangdong, Foshan, Guangdong, E, F Guangdong Shaoguan, Zhanjiang, Guangdong, G Guangdong H Zhaoqing, Jiangmen, Guangdong, J, K Guangdong Maoming, Guangdong L Huizhou, Meizhou, Guangdong, M, N Guangdong Shanwei, Guangdong P Heyuan, Yangjiang, Guangdong, Q, R Guangdong Qingyuan, Guangdong S Dongguan, Zhongshan, Guangdong, T, U Guangdong Chaozhou, Guangdong V Jieyang, Yunfu, Guangdong, W, X Guangdong Shunde, Guangdong, South China Sea, Y, Z Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao to the Mainland vehicles

Qinghai Province (Green)
Green A, Xining, Qinghai Haidong B, Green C rambling, Green D Southern Yellow, Green E Hainan, Green F Guoluo, Green G Yushu, Qinghai H Haixi,

Tibet (Tibetan)
A Lhasa, Tibet, Tibetan B Qamdo, Tibet Shannan C, D Shigatse Tibet, Tibetan Nagqu E, F Ali, Tibet, Tibetan G Nyingchi

Sichuan Province (Sichuan)
A Sichuan Chengdu, Sichuan B Mianyang, Sichuan C Zigong, Panzhihua, Sichuan D, E Sichuan Luzhou, Sichuan F Deyang, Guangyuan, Sichuan H, J Sichuan Suining, Sichuan K Neijiang, Sichuan L Leshan, Sichuan Q Yibin, Sichuan R Nanchong, Sichuan S Daxian, Sichuan T Yaan, Sichuan Aba Tibetan and U, V Sichuan Ganzi Tibetan, Yi Chuan W

Ningxia Hui (Ning)
Ning A Yinchuan, Ningxia Shizuishan B, C Yinnan Ning, Ning D Guyuan

Hainan Province (Hainan)
Joan A Haikou, Hainan B Sanya, Hainan C

Northern Hainan Island Chongqing (Chongqing)
Yu A Chongqing city (south), Yu B Chongqing City (Jiangbei), Yongchuan Yu C, Yu F Wanzhou District, Chongqing G Fuling District, Chongqing Qianjiang District H

Beijing (Peking)
Beijing A, Jing C, Jing E, Jing F, Beijing, (City), G Beijing, Beijing (outer suburbs), Beijing B Taxi
Tianjin (Tianjin)
Jin A, Jin B, Jin C, Tianjin, Tianjin, Shanghai E taxi

(Shanghai)
Hu A, Hu B, D Shanghai Shanghai area, Shanghai C outer suburbs