Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
henli8g4

Default Cartier Necklaces Help You Know the True Love Of M

We often send many gifts to many people, your lover or your friend. However, it seems that we have ignored our mother who give you life and bright. They are great.
So please don't forget them and send them some special gift, such as Cartier Necklace. It is not a gift only can be sent to your lover but also can be sent to your lover or mother. It is of great significance.
Time is running out regard to my friend. While we are seated at lunch your woman casually mentions your woman and the woman's spouse are thinking about beginning a family. "We're going for a study" she states, half-joking. "Do you believe I should have a baby?"
"It will change your lifetime," I say, very carefully keeping my personal tone neutral. "I know " she states. No much more over sleeping on weekends, forget about natural vacations.
But that is not the reason whatsoever. I look at my friend, trying to decide things to inform the woman's. I want the woman's to be aware what she'll never discover in childbirth courses. I wish to tell her how the physical wounds of child bearing may heal, but being a mom may leave her with a psychological injury therefore raw which she'll end up being susceptible permanently.
We consider caution the woman's which she will never once again read a paper with out thinking: "What if that have been my personal kid? Inch That every airplane crash, every home fireplace may haunt the woman's. That after your woman sees pictures associated with starving kids, she'll wonder contrary could be worse compared to viewing your son or daughter die. I take a look at the woman's very carefully well-kept fingernails and stylish match and think that regardless of how sophisticated she's, becoming a mother may decrease the woman's towards the primitive degree of the keep protecting the woman's cub.
Personally I think I should warn the woman's that no matter the number of many years she's committed to the woman's profession, she will be appropriately derailed through motherhood. She might arrange for child care, however eventually she'll go into an essential business meeting, and she may think the woman's baby's sweet smell. She'll have to use every oz associated with self-discipline to keep through operating home, simply to make sure the woman's kid is all right.
Looking at my appealing friend, I want to guarantee her that ultimately she'll get rid of the additional pounds of pregnancy. However she'll by no means have the same about herself. Which her very own existence, now so important, will be associated with much less value to her as soon as she has a young child. She'd quit in a moment to save the woman's children, but will even begin to hope for much more years?
I want to describe in order to my pal the actual exhilaration associated with viewing your child learn to strike a golf ball. I want to capture for her the actual stomach chuckle of an infant who is touching the soft hair of a dog for the first time. I want the woman's to flavor the joy that is so real it hurts.
"You'll never regret it" I say finally. After that, squeezing my friend's hand, We offer a prayer for her.
Mother is great, use Cartier Necklace to express our love to our mother and hope them can be happy and beautiful in every day. Hope we can realize this dream.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
h3bfdd1tm

| Back to logs list

69117 2010 年 06 月 08 日 19:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
China's National People's Congress will not forget the Germans called the theory of Marx: the bourgeoisie (the rich) to pursue and establish a democratic system is to protect their own interests. The so-called bourgeois democracy the most important of several ideas - the sanctity of private property, equality and personal freedom, etc., are purely deceptive talk, are used to paralysis and flicker proletariat (poor) ... ... most of the readers may see here, that old Yang was the first Maoshang horse, died a hundred years to the German war ... ...

is not true. Marx a hundred years ago I still have a certain respect and understanding, at least, he was keenly observed, \that democracy is best for the rich people, to date, there is still some truth sounds. Some may say that protection of private property, equality, how to say it is only beneficial to the rich? I mind you, a hundred years ago what the proletariat in need of protection of private property? A beggar and a billionaire's property are sacrosanct it? They can really equal? Even today, living in the West, Dr. Lao Yang big head, that Bill Gates and high school graduates compared to it?

So, democracy, constitutional democracy is best for the rich, from the beginning, that is, the rich and the middle class who toss up, and this, we can go and see the Western countries, especially America, the history of European democracies. You will see, toss the Glorious Revolution, the development of the U.S. Constitution, the absolute few pauper, the rich or expensive.

Well, today we talk about \The contradiction between the world's population of course there are many, including ethnic conflicts, conflicts between different social strata and the class struggle, the shift, but one is always not be eliminated, that is, between rich and poor contradictions, which is today present in any country on earth where one of the most important contradictions. The difference is only \and surface display, is a \

first question today: Why do middle class and rich people like democracy? Or Q: What other system in history of democracy is more than the rich to protect it?

existed in the history of political and social system is not much, slavery, feudalism and empire and so on. Take China, the collapse of the feudal system from the Warring States to the Chinese emperor to establish a totalitarian empire. Feudal era, the world is the emperor, and even your own private property is the emperor, so you die, you have to die. To protect you the only way his life lying on the emperor and their wives and mistresses in front of thousands, let them think you're alive and no harm. To the emperor after the era of totalitarian empire,la gear sneakers, while the rich landowners with private property, but still rely on the emperor and officials at all levels to \

Here, one might say that the emperor's most secure property, ah, long live Long live Long live ah. You are wrong, I said many times: the history of China there have been 360 total number of the emperor, you go to check to see if there are still a few descendants of the emperor to live in peace on earth? If not exterminated, also nameless, where the wealthy are still on the right to enjoy freedom?

Lao Yang to write the book first gives you the idea of a novel plot: a Ming dynasty emperor head accidentally see old Yang Bowen, enlightened, Yipaidatui, to renounce the throne, invited a bunch of blog friends back to the people who help him to develop private property, freedom and protection of citizens of the \Because of his bold reform and opening up, people not only did not liquidate him, for the first time also elected him as on the \The demise of the Ming Dynasty, \

then, to read about the history of the Ming Dynasty, the emperor's children and grandchildren to see how this tragic death, when the last emperor hanged lament, In addition, think about, if he listened to the words of the first Lao Yang, At that time his property had been \

Now, you tell me, is the western capitalists get rich smart, or China's Tu Huangdi smart? It is said that when the emperor has absolute power,la gear light, it is worth ah. Really, as the emphasis on ancestors and descendants of the Chinese people, when you know your children and grandchildren of a generation of people will be liquidated sooner or later, the same as killing chickens Jidao click, kill it, do you also think that the absolute power to do so is good enough ? - Unfortunately, this is repeated several thousand years of history unfolding tragedy. Some say the tragedy is that Wang, in fact, that their tragedy is powerful. Scholar Confucius's descendants still alive and well, you go to click the \Exterminate the.

fortunately or unfortunately do not know, other countries have almost the same way we came, and no better. The only difference is that a few hundred years ago, where there was a lot of that boring old Yang first guy, they eat all day long doing nothing, result was summed up from history lessons, and lengthy, earnest a century, and finally to rule and the people finally accepted that those above the simple truth. Thus, democracy was born. It's that simple.

wrote here, certainly there are several \For the rich, the landlords and the emperor, the general secretary, ah, in order to protect the property of the rich, protect them from being liquidated ... ah ... this is really confirms the running dogs of the rich old Yang first, my party agents and imperialism Legend of the major spy ah. However, before you this some conclusions to this space and read a little long in the Notes. We just simply talking about the \

Today's second question: Now that we know the best democratic system for the rich, then, what is most beneficial to the poor system of it?

certainly not the slave, unless you want to be a slave children. The feudal society and a totalitarian dynasty, it is estimated there are no poor are willing to, or, a few thousand years of history, the people would not be a poor one after another continuously overthrow the dynasty's history. Do you know the history of China's peasant uprising of all poor people are uprising, almost no one is initiated by the rich landlords it?

you're excited, but unfortunately, almost all of the feudal dynasties and totalitarian empire, also by the \I say this because I want to break you just around the corner of a fantasy: the rich regime, we poor uprising to overthrow it ah. Do not you think that the emperor came to power uprising in the poor can \They are almost worse than the poor from oppression, because they want to prevent those who had the same beast as they rise up ... ...

This is the tragic history of China's poor people. However, it is comforting that the rest of the world's poor is not much better. A friend read \Words to the point, and why going to rebel? Because of social injustice, because I was too poor. But the rebellion is successful, do I have to continue to the poor? Are wealthy father's son should not have to mess their own state, to the USA and Australia to buy luxury? You kind of kid, but also sacrifice the lives of millions of people rob ah?

Here, a lot of hair left were some excited, yes, old Yang head around,la gear on sale, but a hundred years ago, Marx, naturally, but around the \Why after thousands of years, Chinese people are deeply attracted by Mao Zedong, to \Because the history of the world, Lenin, Mao Zedong, Kim Il Sung that generation of leaders for the first time to the poor in these countries a clear message: We want to create a service to the poor countries, we are to eliminate the rich ,la gear originals, we are to achieve real equality for all ... ...

What a beautiful idea, ah, to be thousands of years in the history of the uprising leaders have said countless times,la gears sneakers, we have not'm tired. If you are still on the ideal and the \Just read a few books of the historical story,la gear womens shoes, who would not look forward to a \The problem is that when they came to power after Mao Zedong, they still poor? They put all the rich things confiscated and became the country, that is, to them, while the poor, as always, not only of poverty, even more poor, so poor that thousands of people starved to death.

Some people say we are poor, but we spiritually satisfied, we are all poor, feel equal. You got it, Shamao ah you, you and the people who starved to death equal it. At that time, blackout, you know just what is not, but you can now see North Korea, ah, Kim Jong Il and his regime's poor? North Korea is the poor people.

As China's leadership at that time, their lives of luxury, they have great power, you simply unthinkable. I can tell you that the past century, the most powerful man is not a U.S. president, not Hitler, Stalin, but Mao Zedong. Many people say how he simple, pajamas, there are patches, but pretend not to know the self-consolation: When he was in power, every province, even each scenic spot, has his house, repaired in some places, he once have not been, however, where heavily armed guards guarding a dozen, two years? This is the emperor on behalf of the poor? There are several Chinese and foreign history is so extravagant emperor?

If only one of Mao Zedong is the case, then no problem, the world is a thing people played, but was almost large and small officials, provincial, military, and so have their own vacation villa. After I took part in the work of the eighties had to travel around and found all the best scenic locations and government, and military leave and the meeting house is a villa, guest house (now the situation has changed.) Secretary of the commune are even downright corruption, far more than the privilege of enjoying the present mayor. Three years of disaster, when thousands of people died, a leading cadres it? All is the most poor farmers ah. Some people do not eat Pork, and a bunch of fools to moved to tears, he do not eat Pork, but it ate human flesh ah. If calculated in accordance with prevailing standards, then, when the gap between rich and poor than at present a few times - people who starved to death, and those dignitaries of the \

reform and opening up three decades ago, is set things right, that is, the Chinese world from evil on the way back to the right path. However, not without, as well as detours and fork. Over the past three decades, in the economic construction, especially on improving people's standard of living achieved undeniable. Who would have thought can be, three decades of rapid development, today, actually had a big problem?

is the biggest problem is still plagued China for thousands of ills: inequality, social injustice, justice, less and less ... ... you tell me if it is not hot weapons, not so much \No wonder, one kill so many innocent brothers and even the police Yangxing get so much applause, it is no wonder, Liansha child's murderous criminals have been so much sympathy, it is no wonder, there have been so many people actually miss from Mao Zedong, but miss the Cultural Revolution ... ...

this, there is today's third question: whether we can out of the cycle of history for thousands of years? Whether to terminate the vicious cycle?

Westerners out of this vicious circle, they implemented a democratic system. This system is very complex but also simple enough. For example, this time to discuss if you do not quite understand the separation of powers, as long as you remember, the establishment of this system, the first solution is the two \If you do not untie this knot, \

democratic system supported not only by rich people, poor people are all over the world have embraced. It can be said from the beginning of democracy in Europe and America the earliest, if not the people rise up, relying solely on so-called \Why, then, said earlier to protect the rich people's property and the free democratic system, but also by \Their property could be no more than the rich ah?

very simple, in a democracy, more powerful than the rich, money is the \Of course, in these countries, rich and poor have votes, can we should not forget that any historical period in any country, the relatively \The power lies in the majority of the votes. In other words, when we say that the rich Western democracy is when the manipulation must not ignore the fact: Western leaders are elected by majority vote, that is, the leaders of the West is always the poor people one person elected. We would like to look at the history of mankind, \a good way? - Yes, that is vote! It is to use the election \

This is the beauty of the Western democratic system at: \Ma is a typical money from the rich and the poor outcome of the ballot papers out game). Talking about the whole democratic system, just think of old Yang heads willing to take a new argument, that is, the three pillars of democracy: money, votes and the rules of the game - the Constitution. Poor people to accept the constitution, because they actually have to choose the power of the top leaders of this country, they can grasp the future of the country through the vote, to restrict the rich ripping off for increased welfare, etc.; rich people have to comply with the rules of the game is frustrating because no matter how poor they are private property and the sanctity of individual freedom, their money still in the operation of the mechanism of this country, and they no longer have to worry about repeating the mistakes of history for thousands of years: sooner or later beheaded confiscation of property of fate ... ...

democratic system is in fact so simple, so simple that some ugly, so simple that some people are not convinced, but it eased the political system so far can not solve all the \\To unlock the deadlock, do not repeat the dead end, only starting from the system, a democratic system as soon as possible ... ...

rich and poor in China label military money