Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
lv40ttoo
Command Sergeant Major

lv40ttoo is on a distinguished road
Default Valentine's Day Collection ---- piece of valentine

25. Ants love spiders, all day wandering around the net, accidentally dropping the net, ecstasy: grabbed mad pro: ; women: her husband! Men in our hearts watching TV, did not notice his wife's call, female: her husband, old man! Man shoved a look back: the old lady told me to do? Voice I hear, from meal Fenquan flapping bonnet face.

27. Woman: I am convinced that there will be a man is tortured by me and came to this world.

2. Suspected her husband was having an affair, suffering has no evidence. Later, while he was bathing, to take his cell phone to secretly changed his name to 12520, and then sent him a text message: love! only be charged normal text messaging charges [flying letters of a Kind]. two things very difficult: First, put their ideas into someone else's head, and second, to other people's money stuffed into their own pockets. The former is called a successful teacher, who called the success of Boss. Both successfully called his wife.
28. I look back, I sprained my neck. Others are Corner With Love, I met Goua corner! !

7. Tanabata festival arrived, and nothing good to send,PPG模式:药品直销新榜样?, and send a couplet.
the Union: Hengmeilengdui Wink; second line: bowed as the bachelor; scroll reads: Long live the bachelor!
I wish you a happy Tanabata Festival!
6. Valentine's Day not being ready to nest at home to play my beloved Erqi Road forum Lianliankan play all day, can eliminate one pair is a pair of ! The idea of ​​children's shoes have a show of hands! ! !

24. M: Do you curse the day that I had enough! I'm going to go on like divorce, find one! Female: on your way, it will not be scolded find it? M: the same will be scolded,Moncler Men Zip Wool Sweater with Black/Gray Stripe, but at least hear something new. . .
16. Valentine's Day the most profound argument, in the subway station to see a woman whirlwind tears Mengchui a man: Today you did not even bring ID! What do you mean you is this! - First Bloooood!!

18. husband said to his wife: Valentine's Day last year, I send you flowers, you say not too expensive, affordable, Valentine's Day this year, I accompany you shopping Erqi Road Forum? ?? wife thought her husband to help her with clothes, smiled and nodded. Her husband went on to say: you follow the mix of people learn, let me Yangyang Yan!
8. Small Shenyang: Big Brother, not too much emphasis on money, old Valentine's Day is actually a short - buy gifts, send a flower on this day later, howl ~ ~
do not buy gifts, do not send flowers the day on a sad howl ~ ~
you know that the most painful thing is what? Know not Is Know? He will receive blessing with a strange number of text messages, only a short five words: Happy Valentine's Day, he never replies. The first four years, Valentine's Day, no piece of text messages. hesitated for a long time, he finally made to that number sentence Happy Valentine's Day soon have the answer: sell TV, a fortune for mobile phone, and occasionally watching TV all day, play phone, TV life of charge, phone arrears on down, the three-year-old man is to bad, holding the same love of singing the same generation, forty men have to bad, holding the next generation, singing the love of late, the five-year-old man is worse, holding the third generation of confused love singing, do women have to stand the lies, stand the perfunctory, we resist deception, forget it promises, preferring to believe that the world's ghosts, can not believe a man goes broke mouth, who is her husband, all temporary!

lover section of this day the most painful thing is what, you know? is is the took someone else's hands. . .
1. 2 月 14 日 to confession! March 14 to tell the truth! April 1 also declare! Have to declare May 20! Graduated in June and also declare! ! Nima Tanabata also confession. Confession is the aunt ah!

22. M: do not know. Woman: Because you are not adventurous. M: Who says I do not have to! I am not married to you?
4. Tanabata Weaver down to earth then a bath,This is only a limited edition Ferrari 599 GTB China released, to know Cowboy, interpretation of a period of shaking ZZZZZZZZZ love story, Zhao Linger outside the bath, run into the Li Happy, also staged a Goddess Marriage. This tells us: take a bath at home is no chance, be sure to go outside to take a bath.
19. Woman: as long as you do not drink, I promise you anything. M: OK, I do not drink. Woman: Well, you promise to Um what? M: I drink it, my wife!
15. QQ Signature changed today: those who crush me people, ah, how do you then tolerant ah !!!

14. Lovers of valentine day, the enemy over DiRenJie

20. . Girlfriend happy to guess, I do not know is the emerald necklace or diamond ring? Just listen to her boyfriend and said solemnly: I want my first kiss to you!
12. Well I have itchy, sent a text message to the two roommates, . What happened was this: originally intended this evening to spend the night with a girl, we went to see After reading out all the feelings remember the past ... continue ... and then cry, then each of the back.
5. We only have one Earth, so you have to love the earth. I have only one earth, so you have to love me! ,Thoughts into the rain , in the air flowing! !
hand and then a pull loose, change my wife, and howl ~?

11. Valentine's Day can actually be short, and hand a pull of a song, a lover gone, howl ~?
lv40ttoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links