Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 03-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
huang1234
Sergeant Major

huang1234 is on a distinguished road

Want to write some words, keeping everything in words. It was sad to leave after some words. Winter night, I displaced in the street, a quiet walk around the bustling noise of all has nothing to do with me. Mind rolling with some dialogue, some sentences, some sad words. Close your eyes and hope that the noise of the world sleep on this. Head has been reeling, as if the next second it will fall.
the light is off. To attempt to hide in this darkness. You give love, sake of my loneliness and sadness. I thank you, so they have plenty of reasons to enjoy a night alone brings comfort to the wound. Who said that, true love is only happiness, no pain. Who told me to believe in love, just believe that happiness can be achieved. Cold wind blowing in my face will be raw pain.
finally understand the taste of tears. That is, when dry eyes, puts tears in my heart, and then took a deep breath, smiling face of a sad mood. Love has no solution. I'm sad I can not find someone to erase. Imagine yourself lost in the infinite deep sea. The only off the ivory tower Que Hu Hu Ming, if implicit, if that, and finally inadvertently, leave me, disappeared in the darkness. I lost the direction of the other side. Then start lost their sense.
I should not so happy now. You gave me happiness, mixed with profound sadness. I won with both hands, see it as something precious. Your gift of happiness, even if true then light again, to me, have the taste of love.
The dream is too successful, do not see the slightest flaw. I finally silence. And then released in the lonely night sky. Want to sleep, to keep on sleep. Life is not a movie, love is a beautiful romance is so emotional. Such as fireworks across the night sky in a quiet, leaving the empty sound alarms, and then fade away in the memory. Day, I vow in front of fireworks, and then turned to forget. Day, I am facing the lonely sorrow, and tears memories. Separation between us was like a hide can not pass through, so before you give such happiness ambiguous. Door that I can not open the door, my courage, not in the mood, but also you're not calm, there is no evidence of love. Has been trying to calm their feelings, to forget this love, forget you. However, I eventually not mature enough, not calm, not enough courage to reveal doubts. May also have been very quiet. Helpless state of mind, his head hit into one another's sadness. Even if you never knew, I would not do for you. My sadness is that you never feel the sting, into my heart.
at the window, I want to see your face. But time is too narrow, too wide fingers, destined to drain. Distance that we use to store a happy city. I can only watch toward it. In addition, I will not do anything for you. Time to go too fast, happiness can not keep up, we have been left well behind. But now I insist on the illusion, but once you give the commitment.
black sky I'm afraid to go, then the dream would have been happy thought of the picture! Play scenes in my mind. Late at night, who failed to sleep, the heart is still beating the cold. If time back, I would like you have never met! You leave the last word: Tears fall, fall to the bottom of my heart, into deep thoughts, into our best wishes! May your life happy!
now I can not stand lies, overwhelmed by perfunctory, could not help but miss, forget the promise. Down everything, and finally tears of laughter falling disguise ... days, is still very blue, I'm the courage to face life and work of hard work. Perhaps time will wipe away the love I have for you, let the past into a bright meteor in the night sky, in my heart leave a scar, but it left a beautiful forever!

March 4, 2008
huang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links