Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
allenv5w8

Default SEO Search Engine Optimisation

In 2010 we generated over £20m for our clients,cartier ladies gold watches with diamonds, feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you increase your sales too.
5 Beginner SEO Steps and 10 Quality Dofollow Directories
What we want to look at today is something for anyone who has just produced a ne ...
CodeMyConcept.com Review
Since it was time to do another review,cartier love necklace, we decided this time it would be the tur ...
A Perspective on Social Media
The Party – Take One You arrive at a party. People are chatting,silver charm bracelet watch, eating nibble ...

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

,moncler homme

| Back to logs list

330431 2008 年 12 月 03 日 11:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
;
sticky an ordinary girl,doudoune homme, plain simple

; full of the rich son of a thunder,moncler femme, a strange combination of circumstances talented

travel

the wrong room,doudoune pas cher, on the wrong bed ... ...

; love,moncler pas cher, so come in two parallel lines can not intersect

So,doudoune moncler femme, the story Partial began.

virtual love is always so wonderful.

label parallel talented son hit the limelight

| Back to logs list
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
l1oe3tr3sbon
Commander In Chief

l1oe3tr3sbon is on a distinguished road

Knowledge focus: Quick View Events and repair XP, AVI movie file conflict. (99 ). Quick View events in another move for example,moncler doudoune vente, we want to know what causes a problem occurs the system can be achieved through the Computer Management console . The specific method is right-click My Computer ,moncler pas cher, select the pipe .. Quick View events and AVI movie file repair XP, conflict
(99). Quick View events in another move
example,doudoune homme, we want to know what causes a problem occurs the system ,doudoune femme,
can use the The specific method is right-click
(100). repairing XP, AVI movie file of the conflict in computer knowledge
all saved in the Windows 9x AVI file in Windows XP when trying to open them
version conflict message will appear , there is a simple The way to repair the conflict rehabilitation
error: Open Windows Movie Maker,doudoune homme moncler, click the View / Options
menu created automatically remove the tick in front of identity fragments . Now, there is a conflict
input movie file ,doudoune femme moncler, drag it to the timeline. Then save the movie will play again
found to have no conflict.
l1oe3tr3sbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
c5x0tfdd

,doudoune hommes

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 513330359 at 22:05 on November 1, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

----------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;----------------- point that 2 hours to see his girlfriend being raped by her boyfriend stood by (News)

a girl once lost his own to a feeling of the past, so that your body cheap ride,moncler pas cher! Looked kind of heartache worth it?

Please read the comment again! Do Mo Kanwan to swear at people! Thank you! Would like to fast forward to 4 minutes, and then look!
; if the video card, and other buffer Well, then pull the front to see. .
;

; ; ; like the log of the welcome to reprint

read reviews, find a lot of people did not understand this meaning, I should say: You should not read it carefully, so do not understand.
This is the private university students to write a log, she gave her the first time gave the man she loves, and her boyfriend abandoned her, but also gave her a slap, and another woman together. As she said,doudoune femme moncler, she was afraid to love, they do not love each other, not afraid of injuries! But when she was lonely, she innocently with another man,moncler online, living a life without love thanks

I read the video, the first time, that this woman is really dumb! ! Hope that some silly girl, do not! The end, hurt their own! Not for themselves, but also for his father, mother. . Cherish your body! There will always cherish the person you there

not easy to write the log every day, hoping to leave your footprints reading, even if it is an expression Fine! Although I can not step back one by one! But I will update the log every day! And I will see all the message! Support about, leave a print! Thank you!

;
; ; point that my children into the picture of Chu album
;
; ; Click here to see the classic >------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------- here hit the beauty to undress [/ M]

;
------------------------ ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;----------- ; ; point of this view: Ultra super nice,doudoune moncler homme! ######y big beautiful women

;
; ; ------------------ ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;---------------- foreign women can be really open. Point this to see foreign women,doudoune homme moncler!

;
------------------------ ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;--------- ; ; ; real shot satyr coup, forcing beautiful street strip
;

--------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- --------------- beauty swimwear, read will stay saliva Oh)

;
------------------------ ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ;------------------------- ; - ; female teacher to teach the boys how to make love / Very yellow, very funny

;
; ;
; ; Chu children here Why not chat ; ;
;
; ------------------------- ;---------- ★ more exciting content you light my space ★
;
Old 09-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #5
g3sh7sf0mf
General

g3sh7sf0mf is on a distinguished road

晚上朋友叫来聚聚,skechers women,介绍了某著名投行的高管JJ,一起聊聊。
JJ不熟悉互联网,原来主要做电信行业的股票分析,俺的朋友圈话题永远离不开咱们的老专业,skechers outlet,还是互联网那点破事儿。
JJ很虚心也很认真,确定了笔记大家没有意见后,掏出笔和本,专门的边咨询边记录,shape up skechers。扯扯互联网这十年的破事儿,无非就是几大门户之争,IM、搜索、门户、游戏、广告、视频等的商业模式特点 和将来趋势。从老马的低调、丁磊的务实、朝阳的个性、马云的张狂、陈天桥的强势到IM的神话、视频的烧钱、 游戏的暴利、电子商务的大势、门户的局限,再从技术、淫才、文化等概括,连俺都觉得自己一进入扯谈气氛,思 路和逻辑就异常清淅,加上何总与李总在适当的时间做出适当的惊叹,其他非闲杂淫士终于五体投地,结果俺没带 名片(其实是还没印好)。
投行这种高体面工作,也体现了其专业性,鸟兽散之余,JJ的本子上已密密码码好几页,并做了炬阵图表分析模 型,很是清淅,并仔细咨询进行各类项的打分,最终就可以得出较客观的行业比较、模式比较、方式 比较。
又学习了,skechers shoes online,对不熟悉的事物,自己去学习,还不如通过简单咨询各个重点类项,shape up shoes,在本上上进行简单表格的划分,使用专业的模型分析方法,也能自己得出合适的结论,skechers tone ups,这是个很好的办法。
长学问了。
g3sh7sf0mf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341631 2010 年 06 月 30 日 08:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
When we see testament to this,red wing heritage boots, when we had to go to heaven voyeur shower angel MM, because in the world, when the pervert was too tired ... ..., I remember when we touch in the kindergarten at age 5 MM PP, MM peep the age of 10 take a bath, can be considered a senior wolf it! But the 20-year-old wolf is the most healthy,red wing shoe store, I have continuously failed ... ...,

since his debut 18 years since the bubble MM numerous, but unfortunately not a success. The first bubble MM, beginning as lovely as the little sheep, I was glad when ready to eat meat, this \...

since the last fight, I began to study hard and finish within 1 month of \How to excel at the \

This time, I decided to eat the second side of the grass nest,red wing shoes online, ready to \This is the year MM is very clever,red wing motorcycle boot, but this time I found out she is close to the forest from the year my sister turned into a \That and she took to the streets, as long as one to look at passers-MM, is the head blow. Stroll for an hour, I was the head of the violent impact caused by the continuous concussion was admitted to the hospital

With this lesson, I Lone Wolf loss to understand the tiger, he decided to change the target in search of more docile MM. Finally, in a university, found a barrier of small things MM, I do not think the concussion of it. I told her was very thoughtful, very caring, and everything to teach her to buy her anything. When I feel the time is ripe, they can eat meat in the evening to take her home,red wing mens boots, he tried to start the final action, who knows MM blurting \She had to sleep that night I slept on the living room, and the most primitive way with men to solve physical problems ... ...

the failure of previous lessons I decided to take heart in the second,red wing heritage, because \Although many people eat the remaining N.

Things just finished listen to her curse: \!!, \numerous, but no one succeeded. So this time I decided to start a real sheep MM, although the faithful before the wolf in sheep MM warned that the more the more dangerous. I know the general female satyr dressed in sheep's clothing appeared likely than a grand a smaller chance of paralysis

I finally found the target, with my melancholy eyes, Lengjun appearance quickly confused the little sheep, when I was ready to show the nature of the wolf when I was a group of \; dragging one of the wounds, I climbed a 44-story building, I have had this crazy world has lost confidence. As a satyr, first cheated by a she-wolf, hunting in a row after the failure, so I decided to go to another world find the target ... ...

the Editor: It is called \bird in the post, \

female satyr testament Sheep Tag World
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35559 2010 年 07 月 09 日 16:32 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (8) Category: Personal Diary
Sith (Sith)
peace is a lie, passion party is benevolent,
my passion for power,
to strength earning power,
the power to win victories,
beyond the self in the victory,
Force appointed me Happy.
- Sith teachings
first Sith, a group of people race, there evolved around 100,000 BBY. They are relatively primitive technology and society, but it has a strong pedigree in the Force. Although they did not like the Jedi use the Force practice skills, but they have their own way as the original force of magic to cast.
1, Yuan Gu Xisi war
24,red wing motorcycle boots,500 BBY, a Ming Jiaoxin Duo (Xendor) of the Jedi to the dark side, and quickly convened a group of believers. Jedi Civil War broke out, called the \The war lasted a century, the Dark Jedi defeat. Remaining Dark Jedi were expelled, they fled to the territory of the Republic was not outside the star field investigation and found the original, but the Force is more powerful Sith race. Dark Jedi by the name of God, who enslaved the Sith, Sith Empire established. Dark Jedi leader known as the \For thousands of years, the increasingly powerful Sith Empire, when the Dark Jedi and the Sith after several generations of indigenous intermarriage as a whole. Since then, the \Fortunately, the Sith Empire from the Republic of thousands of light years away from the border, and then had lost interstellar navigation charts, The Sith Lords can not find a way to return to the Republic, the Republic gained nearly 2 years of breathing time.
1.1 for the first time the Sith War
5,000 BBY, a pair of Mingjiaogaifu and Qiu Li. Dala Gang (Gav Daragon, Jori Daragon) brother and sister in the exploration of new routes explorers, the chance to reach the West Branch of the tomb of the planet classes (Korriban). Supreme ruler of the Sith Empire Maka. Craig North (Marka Ragnos) just died, the power vacuum caused by the Sith Empire. Naga. Sadducees (Naga Sadow) and Rudo. Claire Hsu (Ludo Kressh) the competition for \The two strong duel was interrupted by the arrival of two siblings, Klein promised them before the invasion of the Republic regarded as spies, sentenced to two death penalty; and Sadducees as to shift the opportunity to conquer the Republic. Sadducees rescued two siblings, to lure the Negev to the dark side, and placed in the spacecraft tracking beacon Qiu Li fled after the laissez-faire. Naga. Have led the army's invasion of the Republic of Caesar, known as the \Jedi and the Republic of the coalition forces initially losing ground, and threw the Sith are more ready to collapse of a red giant technology, will be assembled in the vicinity of the Republic fleet completely buried. Life and death, Qiu Li awakened the Negev, the Negev sounding of defection, the Republic finally turned the corner. After Jedi Master Ooroo won a key victory in the suicide attack, were forced to retreat back to the Sith Empire spread. Evil is always to kill each other, competitors, Klein promised the defeated army ambushed the Sadducees. When the two sides have to play to both sides suffer the occasion of the Republic of the coalition forces arrived and beneficiary of, taking advantage of the demise of the Sith Empire. But the Naga. Caesar are slipping through the net, with the remainder of Masa Xi Warrior (Massassi) fled to Yavin IV satellite (Yavin Ⅳ), and use the Sith himself into the occult suspended animation, waiting for future recovery.
1.2 Second Sith War
4,400 BBY, the Jedi apprentice Frieden. Nader (Freedon Nadd) fall into the dark side, he Yavin IV satellite wake up the sleeping Sith Lord Naga. Sadducees, thanks to his skills as a teacher to learn the Sith. After the fate of Caesar are unknown, and Nader in the Ang Delong Planet (Onderon) the beginning of his dictatorship. Opponents were driven out allowed to come from outside the city Dake Sang Moon (Dxun) beast swallowed, do not want to Exiles finally tamed the beast, and in 4,350 BBY three hundred years to launch a sustained guerrilla war, known as the \Beast Wars). Nader's death, his sarcophagus as a gathering place for dark energy, and successor rulers continued Nader's tyranny. 4,000 BBY, Jedi Master Arca. Jiesi (Arca Jeth) and his three apprentices by Ang Delong Queen was invited to the settlement of disputes. But they soon find the real evil is through Frieden. Nader's dark side brutal rule of the king and queen. Ultimately, Frieden. Nader's followers to be eliminated, \But Nader laughed Jedi ghosts,red wing mens boots, prophecies about more Jedi to the dark side. Frieden. Nader's sarcophagus was transferred to the beast-infested jungle of satellite Dake Sang banned together to try to isolate the unit Sith dark energy.

3,red wing boots,997 BBY, teta, Queen of the galaxy (Empress Teta system) of the nobility Sattar. Kay and more (Satal Keto) and A Lima. Kay and more (Aleema Keto) Theft from Coruscant Sith Antiquities Museum, and the \rebellion, the Queen swept teta galaxies opposition. Jedi and the Republic of the coalition forces play again, but in the Krasnodar war robot attack with heavy losses. Planet Germany That Postscript (Deneba) people on the Jedi Assembly held in war-robot raid, Jedi Master Arca. Black gram to save apprentice Jiesi. Kuizhuo Ma (Ulic Qel-Droma) and sacrifice. Black gram extreme remorse, decided to masquerade as the Dark Jedi mixed enemy, looking for opportunities to the uprooted. However, the allure of the dark side of the Force is too great, especially for black gram. This was indignant red halo Kuizhuo Ma mind, he can not extricate themselves gradually. Sattar found that the real purpose of black gram, the order the executions, but the black gram A Lima has revealed to date is Jedi million Sattar, the General Assembly ordered the attack. Black gram violent, Shouren Sattar, avenged for the master, but he has completely captured by the dark of the Force, co-led with A Lima Klass denominations.

the same time, another has been seduced by the dark side of the Force Jedi apprentice Yi Kesa. Kang (Exar Kun) found in the Dake Sang Moon Frieden. Nader's tomb. Frieden. Nader's ghost appears, scroll to the Sith Kang valuable, and led him to the Sith mausoleum planet Keli classes. In the catacombs, the ancient soul of the Sith, the test of Yi Kesa. Kang's determination, the number of tons of collapsed rock hit the Kang's body. Kang can not escape through the light of the Force, but the darkness for his help. Kang broke out the power of fear and anger, miraculously healing stones and clear the obstruction. When Yi Kesa. Kang out of the tomb, when, already threw himself into the dark side of the Force. His next stop is Yavin IV satellite, the use of dark side when he conquered the savage Masa Xi soldiers, the Frieden. Nader last seen ghosts, claiming Yi Kesa. Kang must be under their control. But Yi Kesa. Kang's dark side is more powerful, anti will Friedan. Nader ghosts completely destroyed. Yi Kesa. Kang self-proclaimed Sith Dark Lord, the command Masa Xi temple built for his soldiers, and found Naga. Sadducees warships left the year, an ambitious plan to conquer the galaxy.

Yi Kesa. Kang In meditation Queen of induction to the teta Sith galaxy power. In order to declare its own unique position, he went to the capital of Xin Najia sect Claes (Cinnagar), find the black gram. Kuizhuo Ma duel. Fierce battle, the two held each burst of light Sith amulet, far Guxi Si Maka Dark Lord. Craig North ghosts coming out, order two to work together to reproduce the Sith Empire's golden eras. Craig North appointed Yi Kesa. Kang is a new generation of Sith Dark Lord, Wu gram. Kuizhuo Ma Yi Kesa is placing him. Kang's apprentice. \Yi Kesa. Kang plans to join the corrosion more Dark Jedi camp, and then gradually increased forces attack the line; and black gram. Kuizhuo Ma has advocated the immediate launch a lightning war, so both of them most of the time all of the dry.

3,996 BBY, Yi Kesa. Kang Division in Ousa planet (Ossus) to lure weak tone of the prophet of the Jedi apprentice to convert the dark side. To grab the Jedi Archives in the collection of Maca. Craig North Holocron, Kang kill the Jedi sage Oudan - Gordon Seoul (Odan-Urr), then led twenty deluded Jedi apprentice back to Yavin IV satellite, and used witchcraft to Francis The control of the Jedi apprentice. Black gram. Kuizhuo Ma planet in Farquhar (Kuar) singled out the Kazakh plains library Mandalorian (Mandalore), won a victory under the command of Mandalore himself and his loyal soldiers. After the Mandalorian Ukraine gram led coalition and Klass, driving three hundred warships and destroy the planet Coruscant, capital of the Republic. Jedi Knight struggling to defeat the invaders and the Republic of the coalition forces, A Lima Xianshibumiao first retreat, Ukraine gram. Kuizhuo Ma captured. House of the Republic of Uzbekistan gram crimes trial, but Yi Kesa. Kang Wu gram rescued into the House. Kuizhuo Ma, and personally killed in a duel master his past and more fertile. Xiaosike - Bass (Vodo Siosk-Baas). Kang also sent the fallen Jedi apprentice to kill their master. A Lima in retaliation for the betrayal, and dark black gram to send E Lima Correa Jedi apprentice more (Crado) to perform a specific task. They start from the Naga. Were found scattered on the flagship of the ultimate weapons, Cron cluster (Cron cluster) lead to a supernova explosion, the energy crisis devoid of interstellar Cron cluster, even Ousa Division have also been affected the planet, the planet surface is torn, the Jedi archives were destroyed.

brother Kai Wu gram. Kuizhuo Ma (Cay Qel-Droma) to trace his whereabouts, but could not persuade him to defections. Lightsaber duel with the two brothers, Kay do not want to hurt my brother, step by step using the defensive, but angry black gram, ruthlessly cut down his younger brother. The tragedy of fratricidal has finally awakened Ukraine gram. Kuizhuo Ma. Aware of the heinous crimes they have committed irreparable black gram deserting our ideas to kneel before the body of his brother. At this point, several other Jedi arrived, Naomi. Yang rider (Nomi Sunrider) wrath, resorted to strong in the Force light barrier (Wall of Light), black gram and permanently cut off the link between the Force. In order to redeem their sins little, black gram. Kuizhuo Ma confessed Yi Kesa. Kang's headquarters is located. Jedi and the Republic of the coalition forces launched offensive to Yavin IV satellite. Yi Kesa. Kang knew that thousands of non-Jedi could withstand the punch, he uses Guxi Si occult, drawing on the vitality of all of Masa Xi soldiers, into dark energy, will seal his soul in the Sith Temple. Yi Kesa. Kang ghosts sleep four thousand years, until Luke. Skywalker the Jedi Temple as the new College, Kang ghosts regained consciousness after the apprentice Luke tried to control, but finally being the complete elimination of the Jedi apprentice.
2, modern Sith War
2,000 BBY, a Jedi wandering the dark side exposed to the Force, he kept stealing the Jedi Holocron on Guxi Si gradually summoned from some other Dark Jedi, Sith formed a new sect. In the following years a thousand years, the new Sith and Jedi fighting from time to time, but the real destruction of a new sect of Sith is the internal struggle for power between the fratricide. But one of the few survivors Kahn (Kaan) has brought together more than twenty thousand men of the \of Light) battle. Jedi abnormal heavy loss, a serious shortage of military power, and even forced conscription of children, a little training will come to the battlefield. The evil nature of the decision of the Sith the inevitable infighting, Kahn will be potential competitors Das. Benn (Darth Bane) poisoning, and then abandoned on the battlefield upper die. But Das. Well find the witch doctor making poison, to compel him to surrender to understand medicine. Das. Benn back to camp,red wing heritage boot, they found several Kahn in order to avoid the rest of the right to seek the powerful Sith warrior, even as they are equal Sith Lords. Das. Benn tried to concentrate all of the Sith dark side to form a fire storm the Jedi force to impose a fatal blow. But the West who own ax to grind, stop halfway through a joint attack. Kahn's \. Sith all perish, and only Darth. Benn escape. After Darth. Benn to Dake Sang Moon Frieden. Nader's tomb, found a Sith Holocron. Das. Benn reflection, realize that the biggest enemy is himself the Sith. He formulated a new Sith rules, keep the number of two from West, a division of a believers, are called \Jedi watching every move, waiting to subvert the Jedi and the Republic.
3, Revenge of the Sith, Galactic Empire
32 BBY, the Sith Dark Lord Darth. Trade Union West Timor Earth abetting aggression Naboo (Naboo), growing corruption, has no intention to send troops rescue Parliament of the Republic, Naboo queen Padmé. Amidala forced to cast the Republic Supreme Chancellor of Phoenix. Navarro let (Finis Valorum) vote of no confidence. Naboo Senator Papa Ding promised renovation of corruption, to quell the rebellion and restore the glory of the old Republic, which successfully elected as the new Supreme Chancellor. Mandated to protect the Queen of the Jedi apprentice Qui. Jin and Obi-Wan. Francis Wu Shida Si Kenobi encounter. Magic (Darth Maul), Qui. Unfortunately, Kim died, Obi-Wan caught Das. Magic moment of negligence, to cut. Jedi Master Jude Francis clearly there must be two, but all failed to detect the true identity is Darth Papa Ding. West Timor in its way. Naboo crisis, he climbed right to use the summit for the future demise of the collapse of the Republic and Jedi basis. Papa Ding came to power, and secretly created a number of the unexpected crisis and unrest as an excuse to extend his statutory term. Were driven to step down in Phoenix. Navarro tried to investigate in 21 BBY evidence Papa Ding conspiracy to seize power, but Papa Ding created with the spacecraft sent to kill explosion, and terrorist incidents as an excuse to force the bill to implement the safety promulgated to further expand their power.
Jedi Master Dooku (Dooku) and the West - Die Si (Sifo-Dyas) are friends, both of the Republic of decadent deep dissatisfaction. But the Jedi Council of the Republic of intention to take the initiative to interfere in internal affairs. Naboo crisis is over, they decided to bypass the Parliament of the Republic the Jedi Council and their own investigation of the Sith Dark Lord hidden. West Republic Supreme Chancellor Papa Ding trick - Dia Si clone army to Kaminoans order to meet possible future war. Then, Papa Ding desire for reform and re-use Dooku Republic of political idealism, which tempts it from the Jedi to Se Linuo stars (Serenno) galaxy count as leading separatist activities. Dooku to the dark side, he accepted the Sith trials, killing West - Dia Si, as Papa Ding's new apprentice - Darth Sith Dark Lord. Mention if the Terrace (Darth Tyranus). After Count Dooku will coordinate the planet Kamino from the Jedi archives galaxy star map in the secret removed and bounty hunter Jango employment. Fett (Jango Fett) to provide DNA as a template clone army.
22 BBY,red wing heritage boots, under the leadership of Count Dooku, thousands of stars from the Republic announced,red wing shoes sale, form a \Papa Ding received sense of the word clone army to take over emergency powers in wartime. Clone Wars the first battle of the planet Geonosis (Geonosis) started, followed by the war spread to the entire galaxy. Although the Jedi has repeatedly stressed that he is not the military peacekeeping force, but the highest in the Republic of the repeated request of the Speaker Papa Ding, could no longer stay out of the Jedi, was forced as a clone army generals, led his army to counter-insurgency of the planet. Clone War lasted three years, the separation of forces to be eliminated, Republic of wrangling, most of Jedi casualties. Papa Ding optimistic about the \Skywalker, the use of their arrogance of the Jedi Council, discontent, and worry about the secret wife Padmé encounter unexpected psychological, gradually luring Anakin to the dark side. Anakin. Skywalker duel with Count Dooku, Count Dooku was chopped head. After the war, the Jedi finally excavated Papa Ding's true identity. Four arrested Darth Jedi Master to go. West Timor Earth, but the anti-be Darth. Erskine West Timor, together with Anakin to kill. Anakin. Skywalker Sith Dark Lord named Darth. Vader. Papa Ding immediately announced in the Parliament of the Republic: Jedi rebellion and tried to assassinate him, and now every Jedi are the enemy of the Republic. Papa Ding clone army to Order 66 issued the first cloned the muzzle to the Nazi army turned off guard opened fire on the Jedi generals, Das. Vader then personally led his army destroyed all the Jedi academy apprentices. After this incident, almost all the Jedi die. Jude hurried back to the House in the Republic of the decisive battle with Papa Ding, Jude was defeated and fled. Obi-Wan. Kenobi and Anakin former apprentice. Planet in the Mustafa Skywalker (Mustafar) duel, Anakin into volcanic lava, resulting in systemic damage from armor to rely on to treat all living. Anakin's son and daughter were Obi. Kenobi and Alderaan Senator Bell. Organa (Bail Organa), respectively, away support, still up to the planet Dagobah seclusion (Dagobah). Papa Ding became the emperor, the establishment of the Galactic Empire, the galaxy caught in the dark empire under the rule.
4, Return of the Jedi, light and glory
empire caused the people against tyranny, are weak in the Rebel Alliance and Imperial deal with guerrilla tactics for years. Luke grew up. Skywalker (Luke Skywalker) and Leia. Organa (Leia Organa) as the Rebel heroes. Luke has accepted the Obi. Jude Kenobi and Master's training and growth for the new Jedi. 4 ABY, the Rebel is that the emperor Papa Ding personally inspected the construction of the Death Star Ⅱ, so do the elite of the Empire to launch Armageddon. Luke. Skywalker succeeded his father back to the bright side, Anakin. Skywalker fight their last breath, to kill the emperor was established Papa bite of the New Republic, and gradually recovered the Milky Way. Papa Ding body but the ghost still lived and died a few years earlier the prepared clones with the resurrection, once again stirring up trouble. Luke. Skywalker in order to completely eliminate Papa Ding, pretending to seek refuge with the dark side. But as the history of the fate of the rest of the undercover Jedi, Luke is difficult to extricate themselves into the dark side, and finally to rely on Leia. Organa was able to escape with the help of Papa Ding control. Luke Papa Ding destroyed all the clones, another period of the Old Republic Jedi who survived the Empatajayos Brand and Papa Ding ghosts die.

West once again wiped out, Luke. Skywalker established a new Jedi steady development, but who can guarantee there will be no more Jedi fall to the new Sith it?
the bright side of the Force and the dark side of the incessant disputes eternal ... ...
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote