Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 04-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
weixx827

Default Office 2007 Vista launch The day after

When I used to be purchasing for a new laptop back again in September 2006, I wanted to make positive I obtained one that could be able to run Windows Vista. I referred to as a few stores to double verify no matter if the versions where I used to be interested could deal with Vista. The responses had been entertaining … and telling. Retailer No. one: "Lady,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, do you know Vista is a long, long way off?" Me: "Well, not really. Businesses can get it in November and consumers on January 30." Salesperson: "Hmmm. Are you sure?" Click. Retailer No. 2: "Vista? That thing is in beta. It's nowhere near done. We've been playing with a couple of the betas. But who knows what kind of machines it will run on." Me: "Actually it's pretty much locked and loaded at this point. Hasn't Microsoft given you guidelines for what it will run on?" Click. On Tuesday, January 30, it became obvious that Microsoft had gotten through to some of the bigger stores. PC salesfolks far in a few New York retail outlets seemed far more up-to-speed about Vista than had been their telephone counterparts four months ago. Now, all that needs to happen is for the customers to show up. (Or maybe they're all home buying a copy of the OEM version of Vista and saving hundreds of dollars, in the process.) At the Best Buy store on Fifth Avenue and 44th Street in Manhattan, there was a huge crowd at 10 a.m. on January 30, the first day that Vista was on sale at the retail store. But the vast majority in attendance seemed to be TV crews, reporters and Microsoft PR people and executives. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer made a guest appearance to help the store launch Vista. Ballmer quipped that this evening, when he returns home to the Seattle area, he'll finally get to do the Vista and Office 2007 upgrades on his wife's machine, now that the products are no longer "beta," but are done and shipping. Across town, at the Circuit City store in New York's Union Square area, there were lots of Vista and Office 2007 kiosks, but no crowds at 11:30 a.m. EST. Several individuals came into the store to examine out the rebate laptops and $300 or so worth of promotional hardware and software that Circuit City was offering to entice customers to buy Vista. But the store was pretty empty just before lunch. As I made my way around town over the past couple of days, I snapped one or two quick pics of the Vista launch events here in New York. Terri Stratton, a Tablet PC Most Valuable Professional (MVP), received some great shots of her own from the past couple of days' worth of whirlwind Vista launch events.

Sponsored Links