View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #19
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340843 2010 年 03 月 31 日 18:14 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
Well, buddy, 18 years old, and finally on Internet cafes, open rooms with their own ID card. so glad Oh!
In fact, I do not know what to write, all day long Hunhunee, listening to lectures,red wing motorcycle boot, back endorsement, in this city running.
ago and brothers joked: XX is a man, XXX is the male. Just a very simple concept of the men and boys to differentiate according to virgin. Obviously that is wrong.
men means that the responsibility to go to protect or to protect certain things: family, love, marriage, future children as well ..... although I think that a lot of trouble, real trouble of TMD, but it is must face, really sad.
parents always wanted me to mature, I understand the thing? ,red wing shoes sale! In fact, I do not know whether I'm mature, I think that maturity is that their work can be considered comprehensive, not impulsive, you can bear their own responsibility. I do not, obviously I'm not mature it.
trouble ah!
a lot of things I avoided for three years, responsibility, emotion, love. High and one's blood in that semester squandered clean, hard yet? For this problem, I can only remain silent. Love this stuff no right or wrong, no one indebted. But I know I'm sorry a woman, and Love has nothing to do. then high school life, mixed it, mingled the last time to fight, it was found, nothing will be the original,red wing work boots, and his impression that IQ is not, cut the original man is mortal. Numbness ... and will continue to keep the two results it, one just a joke.
to avoid too many times, man has finally run away. Man found the truth: man is a coward like garbage.
parents gave me this opportunity to study abroad IELTS test, in fact, inside I was guilty, because they do not have to do, they do not the young, for me they are also in the exertion. Because their parents do not spend money without restraint, because they have no obligation to give you that much. People should be content to regular music. I know I'm very happy, but I'm not happy, because my own problems.
on the smoking issue. What I do not understand ye to be so sad mother, father, how come so angry. Because they care about me that my body is not good,red wing motorcycle boots, I do not understand, I even decades after the disease is also out, perhaps not see the (somewhat lack of filial piety), afraid I was out with the drugs by others, I silent, in fact,red wing shoes outlet, I have thought about this question, but I do not understand, so many smokers in the United States all drugs? If anyone want to pull my drug use, and put in my drinks, not the same? This is not the problem to see my own friends? My father said, but where's the money you smoke. That I am really speechless. I have thought about defending people how to treat his son to smoke, but my heart can not deny that this is the labor of the father to me, I chose to just let the poor smoke shop in my conscience have security only.
played full count, I smoked for 2 years, and modesty is a Ah, pity Him regardless of the parents. Although I feel the mother survived, but she was concerned about me, but it is when I really can not accept her the way too, not to say that because my starting point is good for you can be too much regard for your feelings how, how.
Actually I was very afraid of living abroad, will be very lonely?
good so we should point to their families, have to get out a few months.
Him one day send a message to me that I very explosive temper, and I suddenly found themselves watching temper too \Kazakhstan with the bird you, nor can his family fiercely, running out of time are.
4 月 IELTS No. 10 must have, ah, so there is time to see the sights, went fishing.
6 this week, I have to go back, because to go to Spring Ha! But I do not want to spend the night in Lishui, because do not want to see justice, perhaps it is my escape performance. Really see him pain, he did not know how to think, but I want most is the relationship between, strangers, good, pity the old man does not know how to think.
I want to carry,red wing shoes online, no carry can not afford, just like the same old man.

PS: Do not believe any promises to clear tomorrow, who said it?
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links