View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #23
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A join of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married woman who was 20 years older me. This baggage was excess in bed and gave grotesque perceptiveness, but would never take in me go up her ass.

The erotyka daylight ahead my birthday, she rang me and told me to meet up circa the next age as she had a "birthday treat" as regards me. I was qualified to guestimate what it weight be so I was almost hard with anticipation when I rang her doorbell. I was quite demanding when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the edifice, got on her knees and blew me until I shot mistaken in excess of her tits.

She gave me a while to build abandon up again, and then sure enough, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a sparse lube to her ass, and inched my behaviour pattern in. She gasped with soreness at oldest, but it straightway turned to moans of contentment as pumped away in her tight, virgin asshole.

I inducement my load in her, and pulled short to watch it up with undeveloped out of her gaping hole. I categorically enjoyed my birthday nowadays, and she must've too, because I went in her ass a scattering more times after that.

Sponsored Links