View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
ug9tfddg

| Back to logs list

2119955 2009 年 10 月 30 日 15:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Emotion

Stone asked: what am I to do to find the person I love my wife? Or the people who love me to do to find my wife?
Buddha smile: The answer lies in the heart of your own. Over the years, make you love a very tough battle, makes you feel full of life, Student Groups allow you to keep moving forward, you love people? Still love you people?
stone laughed: But friends tried to persuade me to find a girl to do what I love my wife?
Buddha: If any case, since your life will be doomed to mediocrity! You used to love the process of constantly pursuing to improve their own. You do not chase a person you love, your self-improvement also slows down the pace.
Stone grabbed the Buddha's words: If I catch it I love it? Could it be ... ...
Buddha said: because she is the person you love, let her live with happiness and joy are you seen as the greatest happiness in life, so you will live a happier life for her and happiness and continuous efforts. Well-being and happiness is not the limit, so your efforts will be no limits, will not stop.
Stone said: I live not that hard?
Buddha said: so many years, do you think you hard?
Stone shook his head and laughed again.
Stone Q: If so, then is not to treat love my people?
Buddha shook his head and said: You need to treat the people you love you?
stone a wry smile: I think I do not need.
Buddha said: Tell me about your reasons.
Stone wrote: I love the more stringent, that is, I do not need it inside a mixture of sympathy mixed with compassion, I asked her is the love of my heart, tolerance and patience though compassion is a kind of love , although also brings a sense of happiness, but it is I hate them, if I love her mix of these, then I would prefer her not to ignore me, or directly deny my love, I came out too late, because the feeling is only deeper and deeper, and despair than hope to reality, because pain is the moment of despair, and hope the pain is indefinite.
Buddha smiled: well, you have to say the answer!
Stone Q: Why I used to love a girl, she in my eyes is the most beautiful? Now I love a girl, I often find taller than her beautiful girls?
Buddha asked: Are you sure you really love her, in this world you love her the most people?
stone hesitate to say: Of course!
Buddha said: Congratulations. Your love for her is a mature, sensible, sincere and profound.
stone a little surprised: Oh?
Buddha went on to say: She is not the world's most beautiful, even when you are so in love with her, you are clearly aware of this fact. But you still so in love with her because you love her youth not only beautiful, you know Shaohua perishable, the roots and old, but your love for her has gone beyond the surface of things, also beyond the years. You love her whole person, largely because of her unique heart.
stone could not help saying: Yes, I really love her purity and goodness, to sympathize with her childish.
Buddha smiled: any test of time for your love is nothing.
Stone Q: Why was together, two people who previously made no passion, more of an interdependent?
Buddha: it is because your heart will love have been subtle changes to family ... ...
stone touched the head: family?
Buddha went on to say: When the love to a certain degree of time, it will unknowingly into a family, you will gradually her as a part of your life, so you'll have some more tolerance and understanding is your only family from heaven to the scheduled beginning of the birth, but also you have no choice, so you do later, only to adapt to your family, no matter how noble you were born, you should not speak any condition to accept them, and they are responsible for their good ... ...
stone thought,cheap air force one, nodded and said: family is indeed the case.
Buddha smiled: Love is because of mutual appreciation, which began as heart and fell in love, as inseparable from each other and get married, but more important is the need of tolerance, understanding, work habits and life will adapt to .
stone silence: The love is a fate.
Stone Q: When university I once met a girl, that time I loved her, but she does not love me at that time; but now she has fallen in love with me, and I now seems to be no previous the kind of feeling, or that I seem to have not love her, why is there such a situation?
Buddha asked: you can do yourself no longer think of her from now on it?
thought for a stone: I think I can not, because in so many years I always think of her, intentionally or unintentionally,cheap air forces, or when the students gathered information about her, I have had extraordinary attention; received her letter or phone when my heart is strange excitement and tension; single reason for so many years is because she has never been forgotten, or I to her standards to find my future girlfriend; but I now do not care for her.
issued a long sigh of the Buddha: Now you did before you even though there is no change in appearance, but your heart has gone through a long journey, or for yourself that you put a real love and the rational mind. You do not like you she is from this knot, knot is the need to resolve their own,air force 1 shoes, and to know the past lives of five hundred times Looking back only in exchange for this life pass, he should have a choice,light up shoes for men, as to how to choose or to you to decide, who can not help you.
Stone said no more, just look quietly looking far, the original Buddha is not a panacea ... ...
stones Q: In such an era,nike air force, such a society, a person like me so hard to love a person. Is it worth it?
Buddha said: you think?
stone thought, speechless.
Buddha is also a short silence, he finally spoke up: the road since it is their choice,light up air force one, you can not blame on others, you can only regrets, stone heaved a sigh of relief, the stone that he understood, he firmly Buddha one looked at it, no longer speak

tag rock love knot wife family

Sponsored Links