View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
ggi33hg1k

,ralph lauren uk
I am here today to share a website (www.eshuguo.cn), through it, I sit at home and little mouse, you can buy vegetables, fruits, beverages and spices and so on.
I look forward to for a long time this is a network service, but for it, I am a bit disappointed because I did not want to buy it (Diet Coke or Coke Zero, Lee Kum Kee soy sauce, Wanglaoji carton, diabetes Yuan Zhen used sugar), perhaps because of it in the start-up stage, so I said take this opportunity to point my feelings.
Why do I need a website?
do not want to run errands, I hope what little mouse will be able to buy it back. I tend to buy drinks once bought a box, but heavy, could not move, I think, if someone sent home just fine. Small supermarket downstairs area'd be happy to deliver, but it expensive. Recently, less than 1 km from my house Carrefour free shipping, so be initially solved this problem, if you can send online shopping site, the better. However, I have my shopping standards, that is, I only buy their favorite brand, not just buy one. For example, my family usually use soy sauce is Lee Kum Kee soy sauce, then,ralph lauren outlet, if not, I still prefer to run a trip to the supermarket. Today I want to buy online in the fruits and vegetables, soy sauce, vinegar, beverages, etc., are not I need to find the brand, so I'll not buy the same.
Perhaps the network can reduce intermediate links, so I look forward to shopping online is cheaper than going to the store, at least the same price, otherwise, I will go where the cheapest to buy, for example,ralph lauren shop, buy milk, the same brand and models, the most expensive is the morning market, so I bought in the morning session. I am very anxious only in the case, would not consider the brand regardless of price, for example, is not salt the cooking time, then a call to this area of the supermarket, they took calls. If I choose fruits and vegetables network, which is next day delivery, it can not save the rush.
If empathy, fruits and vegetables to be able to meet the network needs of the majority, it must be very rich in goods for the job if it is to the emergency, you must be on call Caixing. I see, so these two are very difficult, unless it has a great investment.

----------

above is one of the founders Stone, Stone, founder of the Chinese typewriter Ji-Zhi Wang a teacher blog, I venture to reprint.

Coincidentally,ralph lauren bikinis, I live close to Wang, so even met him in Carrefour. Predecessors saw long lines at the cash register behind the front row, I somehow feel that e-commerce were so ashamed. I basically have to go there line up once a week, usually lasting about 2 hours, every time to buy almost the same thing. I really do not understand a class of Carrefour's business why not put him to move those goods most commonly used online. I believe now, as I do prefer to soak 2 hours on the Internet is not willing to go to the supermarket a lot of people, such as Wang is. Even if the number of point distribution service fee income,ralph lauren shirts, I think it reasonable. Even as they are consistent with the provisions of delivery: Delivery only within a radius of three kilometers, or something. In this way, they did not even need great capital investment can do it, and really can solve the employment problem a little more: that of Carrefour employees line up to help me get a little service fee I think it should be. I do not understand: Is there anything difficult?

Yesterday, I spent even more time to do something more simple: replace the set-top boxes in our home. Gehua staff very hard, hot day come to us site service. They set up a service in the downstairs, I go through the formalities when the sun was warm and the lower guide 2 in the second team, and then were asked to approximately 500 meters from the Bank of China, about 1 hour queue, saved 210 yuan, gave me a book. When I was holding a long absence, the kind of college before I have had the paper books,ralph lauren men, in-site service staff through a busy one, after looking at our TV broadcast on the HD European Cup, they suddenly and inexplicably ashamed of it. In order to save 210 yuan RMB to run a bank - because of the need to use books, this is simply made me feel back in time. Even more strange is that this is the 21st century can be seen to have high-definition TV. I really do not understand why this can not look at e-commerce. I do not understand: Is there anything difficult?

please allow me to e-commerce, said ashamed. Also secretly happy: there are many opportunities for us.

Sponsored Links