View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #7
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff jackets outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 879305 at 22:42 on December 26, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
boy scratched BMW car was hit, my grandmother called the six-Benz car to buy a BMW smashed cars

day , a little boy with her grandmother (Intuit fashionable to say) after eating out, eat the small boy in his hand a package to the toys, a play of a dumped out!

not so clever, cool door BMW parked cars (like 750i, if I remember correctly) result so clever to drop above, the result of a plan then clever little so a little ... ... Road signs! (Simply no ah, plastic toys are unlikely to scratch the car ah, anyway, I did not see it)

masters and the BMW down to panting,belstaff uk, a look at a road car to the designated mark, nothing pops gave the kid two mouths! Oh,belstaff online, that wicked strong, if I nb I fan him!

Then the children called his grandmother on the phone, and the masters to the BMW grabbed,belstaff sale, anyway, he did not have to go! (This is the time to eat inside the house to see)

about 15 minutes (I eat out), a look at the door as 4,5 car parked in power, what are the levels of Mercedes-Benz BMW , still standing 15-20 individuals, called a nb! ! !

The child his father (later to determine out) very polite to say: our children draw your car, we do not, you how much money to buy this car.

man replied: 200w (kao! people really say anything!)

his father said: It is now worth to you?

man: 160w (cao, crap!)

child his father: that line the back of the car 160w

number of boxes that were estimated at that time �� �� had to obediently follow him to the number of the 160w. True nb

then,belstaff coat, that a child his father said: I smashed into that car!

kao! BMW ah! The results that followed more than 10 people took the ax to get back in, put the BMW was smashed!
or phrase! BMW ah! ! !

masters that BMW was completely �� �� a, p are afraid to put! I am also scared away do not know!

total loss of the car after half a day,belstaff leather!

then that child his father said: the car thing, we solve it! Next thing you hit me baby, let the talk about it! My kids worth more than cars! A slap 500w, I'll leave it!

kao! I was on the stupid! Estimated that the soul is gone sub BMW!

to see if he was \BMW ah

more good to spread it out so! Scrap heap!

they had gone 110 to come, so \br>
not much to say, everyone with shock about it! I was shocked

dead!

money, really nb!

read please help ........ do not turn the next turn with that BMW will be the same or even bankruptcy

Mercedes-Benz BMW have healthy scratch label boss
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links