View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #15
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2126764 2010 年 07 月 01 日 14:19 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
the first time the feeling is wonderful, with a little boost with a little hope. . . A little fat these days to study the nerve from the dessert, very impulsive go out and buy a bunch of guys to go home baking, whisk, cream,belstaff jackets outlet, milk, cheese, heavy cheese and Italian cheese MASCARPONE super precious, busy for the One afternoon,belstaff online, one will play for a dozen egg yolk proteins, the kitchen seems to have become my field of battle,belstaff jacket, not the filter is not clean the floor of flour, butter is a little gray face eat no sense of achievement,belstaff uk, though, Dad encouraged me in there. Big deal when we eat things like bread flour thing. Roasted baked. . . Try it. Otherwise,belstaff coat, the feeling of the oven a bit targeted, well. Now things are bought, can not do it? Does not conform to my character, for the first time I have to do is light cheese cake, while holding the computer comes along, over there, while hand stop with the measurement of tolerance material, unfortunately,, but my sugar under heavier. The first cake I can say is, you can see can not eat. Good taste is sweet to sour out of a row of teeth. With a failed experiment, the second start, relatively speaking, know how to draw the line,belstaff sale, and lost a half of sugar, Wow. It's really just the right sweetness, but then, it is this failure down with steam bath, the temperature is too high, the surface temperature immediately forgotten after the color adjusting. Therefore, the principle of expansion and contraction. I cut the cake after the cold half of the volume, relatively speaking, but the evaluation of my friends still feel very authentic and delicate taste. So do first time under summary or the success or failure light cheese cake half and half. Or to their own point of confidence in the success of 70% better. Persistent efforts. . . My first next time decomposition tiramisu

tag light cream cheese cheesecake steamed computer
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links