View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #8
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33152 2008 年 12 月 31 日 23:26 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
2008 年 to so later,red wing mens boots, in 2008. snowstorm. Frontier division. Tibetan separatist. Wenchuan earthquake. .. financial tsunami events such as an unusual year., at the end of the finally had to stop to rest their reasons. -
recently fell in love with a 3D game by visual impact, playing 30 minutes on the halo have the feeling like vomiting, I kept playing. in which kill people when the heart has a strange pleasure. Concluded in 2008, in the first half off great,red wing work boots! ! But into the second half, everything slowly become very bad. I am 08 years of life is very bleak year. 2008 shattered the dream of all!!! -
08 at the end of the. outside also chaotic, Recently I have special mold, the tram was stolen. depressed for two days, just God has been stolen mobile phone has been. Although things not worth any money. but was stolen, it is not always a good thing,red wing heritage! hey ....... I guess I should go to a fortune which the old man a diagram to help me count to a foregone conclusion! I do not believe the fate of this stuff,red wing boot store, but some things are hard to I do not believe, I believe in front of all the difficulties are temporary,red wing motorcycle boot, life will always move forward. Ha ha ~ ~ long time not update their log,red wing store, is not no time. is too lazy, quack!! to write stuff in my heart, good luck I will never worse than others, but moldy halo is first-rate, drying out under the share my bad luck it! Hey ........... -
-
upcoming 2009, I hope in 09 years of happy days far more than the lost time!! -
; ; 2008 年 12 月 31 日 11:30 -
-
-
-
-
-
-
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links