View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #15
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 380935194 at 08:54 on December 7, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

classic mistake

1 nurse to see patients in the ward to drink, went over quietly told said: \the man is about to get off to a pack of cigarettes out on the pedal, so quickly on the man said: Comrade, you smoke out,red wing store! Man was furious: it steers you out!

3. a male toilet constipation, to find that one person ran into the room the instant the wind and rain. \Secretary of trying to take advantage machines show off his English, shouted: hi! That is called \

5. on the bus, standing beside women sitting on the strange man said: You do not know if I pregnant? I saw men look very nervous and said: O can not my child,red wing boot store!

6. the people: the military prostitutes in it? Army: Yes Yes, there is no discipline and how the line! Man: Really! To pay for it? Army: This would also like any money Yeah,red wing shoes, we are unified discipline handed down from above.

7. female secretary: \
8. Wang wife was pregnant with the quadruplets,red wing motorcycle boot, and to show off to all her neighbors,red wing boots, pregnant with quadruplets is not easy, said an average of one patient to sixty thousand times before. Lee was shocked: That you have space to do housework?

9. children are considered \Mother interrupted: Well this issue is very simple, we all know that if children like his father, and that is genetic; as neighbors, it is the environment.

10. woman said: Why do you look so old fashioned it? ,red wing heritage boot, Said: If you like the words of the renminbi, but also care about what year it is issued you

College Humor spoof of the classic comedy
song
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links