View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
paulpowter

Default although special short-term

I have said, between us Xiangfenghenwan.

I said, chasing the moon I run, I know where it will appear, because you are the moon.

I said, I want to see you,chaussure louboutin, want to have the idea to climb the telephone line.

I said, you can see rain or shine.

I said, I am quiet and less than the heart to do things, think you are too.

I have said, had met you before does not compile the story amusing too.

I said tonight to do three things: like you, want you, still want you.

I said, I will keep some sweet, after slowly to you.

I have said, as long as you happy, I am willing to be with you.

I said, I will not let you go, so I do not easily put aside.

I have said, if you say see me, I will immediately fly to your side.

I have said, we never again separated.

I said, I will give you happiness, will take good care of you.

I said, really just to pay the other party can share a sense sincerity.

I have said, you never doubted each other's feelings.

I said, if parents insist, as long as you are willing to join me,chaussure louboutin pas cher, I will choose you.

I have said, a good calm to you, think you really want, and then try to pursue.

I said,doudoune moncler, do not Taiwei Qu themselves, and they like people to be together.

I said, we can not be too fragile to face the ups and downs since.

Finally you say, we are still too unfamiliar with each other, the two sides of the habits and temper do not understand, we still be friends.

no phone, no message, no reply, leaving me a depressed soul.

I do not believe this is only one truth you leave, you do not want to say that the reason for it? I still want to protect is to protect yourself?

may not exist for a reason, I not eat, sleep at night, I can not figure out,franklin & marshall, figure out, does not want to understand, more difficult to understand. I just want to know you the most realistic idea, just want you to tell me that's it.

daily total to persuade people we have to be positive and optimistic, maintaining a good mood every day, they can do a bit? Did you know? Your gentle, your quiet, your smile a frown, bit by bit, I filled the memory of the past three years, and now only holds the memory of memories with you, although special short-term, short-lived incredible, but let me think returning to the kind of cordial. Feel this all happened in the myth, the moment let me back to reality, some fleeting feeling.

I hope to be gone that day, but unfortunately can not do a sudden, suddenly hard to let go. May be waiting for me to reach my next stop, when it, but I do not know how long they wait, I beg to seal the tip of the heart were lost, and perhaps this is better than some.

life really have a lot of frustration and sadness, frustration and then give up and then can get it? Will only increase the trouble, adding mood. Life can only hope to live a simple and plain, but such requirements are that far too extravagant, out of reach. Know what they want too much, but always think about losing control, you can reinstall the system, the virus can be cleared, but that part is still preserved memories.

fact, I want to know what you think, just want to know your heart is really the best idea, but you always turn a blind eye. Maybe I will understand, I will understand, I will withdraw to leave.

a friend, will pull away from a good long-term, originally only the mountain foot, now is the dream and reality, all the strange yet familiar.

no need to avoid, do not turn a blind eye, having held a grudge,ralph lauren pas cher, just want to meet by chance one day when we can say: HI, Long time no see!

相关的主题文章:

because they think they have no other idea

总是心襟荡漾

”又是眼泪

NEW YORK — An executive producer of the hit musical reality TV show "American Idol" says celebrity judge Jennifer Lopez will return for another season. Lopez hasn't said anything.
But executive producer Nigel Lythgoe (LITH'-goh) was on the "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" program on Wednesday morning and made the announcement. He acknowledged it wasn't official. But he added he was "delighted to say that all three judges" and the show's "brilliant host" are back for the next season.
Seacrest is the show's host. Singer-actress Lopez debuted as a judge this past season. The other judges are Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and record producer Randy Jackson.
"American Idol" is due to return to Fox television in January for its 11th season.

Sponsored Links