View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33172 2011 年 01 月 01 日 07:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Investment Banking

first is to learn and learn again.
whether to do any work, must learn the relevant expertise. From the stock market is doing,red wing shoes sale, the many professional books and learning materials are helpful to the trader. And I still maintained every two to three weeks the habit of reading a book, because I think that all the books about my work make me learn something new. Trader work with other industries, is constantly evolving forward, we can only continue to add new knowledge to keep up with the pace of manipulator.

second, we must learn to think independently.
early in the Trader, I found they have a great tendency: very easy to believe in someone else's theory. Perhaps because of their level of confidence is not enough, so Every time I hear the so-called experts and expert analysis and theory, I would be very easy to accept. In fact, this is not a good way. Trader style of each person is different, so one must learn to have their own independent way of thinking and operating methods. If you listen to the views of each expert, that often end up nowhere.

third, trader must learn from the real.
\Some people like to see a lot of books about many, many theories, but only on paper, once into the actual combat, they do nothing.
is like learning to drive, no matter how much you are on the class, read many books, learned much about the theory of driving, sitting behind the steering wheel if you do not really control the car, it probably never learn to drive will not be able to face the complex traffic conditions. Only drive on the streets, you will know what kind of driving feel and continue to improve their driving skills. Trader
in early trading novice trader should do as much as possible, but the amount of each transaction should be relatively small. Novice the chance of error are more to do the smaller number of shares, the risk is smaller. But a lot of practice must be carried out without a lot of actual combat, it is impossible accumulated precious experience in actual combat, it can not really learn the more complex skills. \

fourth, must learn to control his mind.
patient, and must have discipline. In real good opportunity arises, take a more decisive action, instead of before did not consider the good to take a more reckless action. Trader discipline is the most important principle. Should know when to buy, when to sell, if the deviation, it should be how to control their own risk. If you bought the right, but also pay attention to discipline, not just for the sake of small benefits, but too early to sell a good stock. This is a more difficult control problem. But with the continuous extensive combat experience, traders will continue to improve their discipline. Stock Trader final analysis, the simplest one is when you lose money, it is necessary to minimize losses, will be losing money to sell the stock as soon as possible, and when you make money, you should try to make money in the stock for you to earn more money, do not to make money for you to sell the stock prematurely. This sounds very simple, but the actual doing it is very difficult.
manipulator with my more than seven years of experience and observation, found that almost eighty per cent of the novice trader failed because they did not do this one failed. Wrong in buying a stock, they blindly hope that the stock will rebound, and some people will continue to pursue buying the stock doubled, so his loss could be growing. Although sometimes the whereabouts of the stock will rebound, but that chance is not very high, if the stock all the way down, then your loss is irreparable. This is like driving through a red light
. You are in a hurry, speed up the drive, past the red light. While this saves time for you, or you run a red light is not seen by the police, did not cause any accidents. But, you know which you more than the number of red light running will always be caught by the police, or sometimes even causing a car accident gave life to catch. Buy stocks that are already losing money, or even double chase to buy the equivalent of driving through a red light. While not necessarily dangerous situation every time, but once that situation can be fatal. We all understand that if you drive through a red light is always the case, then life is in danger, a huge car accident always waiting for you in the distance.
indeed each person face the greatest difficulties, or the stock market before the biggest enemy is not, nor is choose a stock, but each person's self-concept within the heart. Everyone has a self within the heart, when we looked at the financial news, analysis done or hear the views of others, the choice of stock will have certain prejudices. However, the dynamic is the only stock market immediately the only basis for our decision, not make a first self-opinion about our minds.
experienced trader, has the experience, that is, self-concept must not be allowed when the manipulator is everything. Every man's self often leads us to make unwise decisions. When we buy a stock making money, the inner self will enable us to quickly put the money in the stock sold. Fear of immediate visible profits naught. But when we lose money, the inner self are often reluctant to admit that he made a wrong decision to continue to look for a variety of reasons not to sell the stock, when the inner self will say, as long as I did not sell the stock, I do not lose money, the stock will rise up. In fact, this is just self-deception. Any one stock, closing the end of the day, its price represents the value of it all now. If you do not sell, and you had to buy the price is higher than current prices, it is that you have Peidiao so much money. None of the law down the price of a stock after, but also to re-up back, no one can guarantee this. Very strong sense of self and those who would be admitting any mistakes, even if they buy the stock has fallen very powerful, they also bear cling, as if caught a lifesaver. Because once the price of the stock to lose money to sell to an admission that they made a mistake. In fact, this is a very undesirable idea. Anyone who bought stocks, are not one hundred percent correct, there is always a lot of time to lose money. The problem is that a loss should a loss as far as possible the number of control to the smallest range,red wing boot store, when you try to earn money, the end result can make you a winner in the stock market.

Article, Do not be so anxious to start learning Trader, Trader starting from small-scale start.
many people including myself have made a mistake is easy, beginner, when the initial number of transactions is too large. Stock market is doing in the first year, there were many days a month to maintain a continuous performance to make money, I would a little complacent, feeling that he should win the expanding volume of transactions, to earn more money. I do 300 shares per transaction, all of a sudden jump to 500 shares 2,000 shares per transaction to do. My decision proved to be very childish and ridiculous, and soon began to decline my trading performance. Each trader, his trading levels are not always stable at a level on. Some time will be better, some time will be worse, and I was on stage at the beginner, so I should know my levels fluctuated considerably. But I suddenly increased the volume, added to their additional psychological burden, not long before I stumbled. After experiencing that frustration, I go astray. Every time I add a hundred shares, a full a few months later, in 2000 began trading shares of stock to each level.

Article VI, we have to follow the trend of the stock market to go, do not go against the stock market, and if the stock market on the rise, we buy,red wing store, if you fall, we sell.
This is actually a very simple truth, but many people like to predict when the stock market reached Feng Jian, when the stock market fell to the bottom valley. In fact, this is very dangerous. If someone can predict when the stock market is always right to reverse, then he would have made a fortune. In fact no one has such power. For most traders, the manipulator of stocks in a bit like sailing in a river, if you follow the water, you will more smoothly, without effort can plow, but if you want to swim upstream, you have to do full, mess it would capsize.
I remember one time I asked a very high level of regular activity to ask the secret trader. He gave me a very simple reason I would, but I have a very big inspiration. He said the stock is not difficult to do well, you just quietly observed, do not always want to find out when to buy when a wonderful way to sell. In fact one can predict 100% of the stock or the stock market is dynamic does not exist. Time we have to do is observe the development of the stock market,red wing shoes online, followed by the development of the situation in the stock market to go. When you make the wrong decision, the manipulator computer will show that we lose money, and this time, he should promptly withdraw the stock sold will be losing money. But many people are not to operate in accordance with this principle. Truly self defeating, negative views of their subjective very few people,red wing heritage boot, so in the stock market can be highly successful people is very small.
manipulator of years from my own experience, to really be able to fully control the self, is indeed very difficult, although I am well aware of this problem years ago, but in fact until today, I found myself or in the inner self from time to time and make the difficult struggle. Completely rule out the subjective views of themselves, it is very difficult. But as long as we are aware of the seriousness of this problem, we have been in the right direction for a major step forward. Many people in the pursuit of success on the road, have experienced such a process, that is, looking around from the beginning of success, in the hope there is anyone who can tell us a winning magic. Finally, we will realize that the secret is not in the hands of others, but in our own minds, in our own hearts. Our biggest obstacle to success is ourselves. We need to overcome the greatest enemy is ourselves. As long as we do not expect success from the hands of others to find the so-called golden key to the door, then success will smile to us in the not far away.

VII, learn to control the sentiment. The face of the vagaries of the stock market, keep a cool head, and emotional stability is extremely important.
fighting in the intense market, the traders do many transactions per day, which earned a compensation, a win or lose, the so-called victory or defeat is standard issue. However, how to control their emotions, calm and stable mind and a cool head, which is critical to every trader, and it is difficult to achieve. Each trader, even more experienced professional traders, in the final analysis is still a mortal, mortal emotions are, there is a wide range of emotions when faced with different situations manipulator, are hard to avoid emotional fluctuations, which affect the level of their normal play Trader. For stocks at the beginning of study, I found myself vulnerable to the emotional outcome of each transaction interference. Money was pleased to get lost when losing money is extremely upset and frustrated and sometimes even flies into a rage.
but there are individual traders, they are always very calm, on the face do not see that they are making money or losing money, it seems that nothing happened, even if the lose they can always make a big to control their emotions. I admire that in mind. I spent a lot of this effort, read many books on psychology, learn how to adjust themselves, smile on the stock market with an ordinary situation. I also admire many aspects to what I ask traders to control their own emotional skills and experience. Gradually I was able to face the relatively peaceful situation for better or worse, the stock market response to the rapidly changing situation. Buguan engaged in any work, especially in industries with higher competitive pressure, to achieve high skill levels, control their own state of mind, always keep a cool head and calm mind is very important, which is a master must have in mind. Trader
After many years of continuous combat and psychological adjustment, I have summarized a set of methods to deal with various mental states under extreme circumstances.
very handy when I do, feel a bit smug, I told myself this way: Management is just a game of probability theory found in the well when the think about when not appear how to do well. Also I remind myself, no matter how good they are doing now, Mountains Beyond Mountains, Behind the industry than I am in the same high level of grand masters do not know how many, they not only experienced than me, and their performance Trader also far better than me, so I had nothing to be proud of. I also told myself that if I self-righteous, then it is very likely not lead to mistakes they have committed, when the time will be a rude awakening.
unsatisfactory results when the manipulator is often doubt their abilities, confidence will be greatly reduced due to hit. When I feel like I have such mental state, I reminded myself: like to make money is part of the performance of the manipulator, losing money is also standard issue, does not affect my overall manipulator skills, so there is no need to lose confidence in ourselves.
Another thing I like the Trader and professional sports compared to, say, playing basketball,red wing boots, the highest level of the world is the United States Basketball League NBA, but the greatest player in the NBA is known as the world's greatest players Michael? Jordan, his status in the American mind, and God simply for the same. But his pitching only 40% hit rate, which means he vote once every 60% of the ball may not hit, he pitches his success rate is lower than the rate of defeat, but this has not affected him as the world's most great basketball star. In the NBA basketball game, a basketball career master's shooting percentage is generally 30 to 40%, but a great star will not hesitate at the critical moment shots have a chance to score, so a shot does not represent a good player he is not 100% shooting in practice does not exist. Sometimes I said to myself, as I like Michael Jordan and basketball star Kobe Bryant that they sometimes shot 10 times in a row is not the case of goals, not to mention me as a trader for some time not sailing. I would feel like to feel calmer.
I once saw an ad in the United States, is a basketball superstar Michael Jordan to do, in the ad was simply stating his own basketball career in a variety of failure, he cited the hundreds of times in the end game The most critical time before the shot did not hit and led his team lost the game completely, there are thousands of times he committed other cases should not mistake led to his team's performance is not satisfactory. However, it is the last sentence of the ad: \Only persistent, believe in yourself and in the time to redouble our efforts did not go well in order to become who laughs last.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links