View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
dasc5bhn

If my next life I hope I meet you ( and brothers do not want to rush love , really hard moving , - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

164761631 2010 年 06 月 14 日 15:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

the very beautiful woman, and very cheerful, the school is the school beauty, many people recover. . . Also a handsome boy at school, but no one dared to close his girls because he was cold on the girls, especially the eyes, looked as if falling into the freezer. So he is for every girl is expected to not make the ... ... He is also a large school in the rare guy, a little Dior is not training, but all the girls in the dreams, the boy because he was not always cold, each girl he was good, if the boy is the ice, he is fire! May be destined to ice and fire is not blending, but they are the exception,To be a happy woman (may the world all women are cute and happy woman !) - Qzone, is a miracle ... ... because they are brothers, Damon and Pythias. . . But because she has changed the ... ... girl named Snow, the boy called Jie,Written all want to love , in love and have lost a loved one - Qzone log, a boy called Damon and Pythias night. In a fortuitous time, met the night of snow, and fell in love with the innocent girl ... ...

night all the time like this angelic girl, and girls started warm pursuit, can the girl do not understand this, although she was the school beauty, but she also love an idiot, because her love number zero. Night every day to find snow, and her dinner, play together. Because girls like to play, the girl felt very happy and night play, and very comfortable. So the girl agreed to do the night's girlfriend, which made the night very excited and vowed to love this angel-like girl. . .
always night in front of that girl jie how pure, how lovely, this is the night never before, and Jie that knows a good night for each girl, but in fact are the surface phenomenon. Because the night is cold outside the heat inside the man, although he looks good on every girl, but actually they are very offensive. Less likely to speak in front of which the girl jie Okay, so the Jie of the girl had a curiosity to see what kind of girl in the end so that his brother has become so crazy. Although curious, but still do not believe that there are jie such people ... ... until one day, , not also a big handsome guy you! Jie looked at the snow, the white Dress makes him look like an angel, hair draped over her shoulders, but also demonstrate her cute, unlike that of other girls with a strong makeup, who did not stab another perfume ... ... but to see their hands holding together, my heart was pain a little, and looked over his come. Jie night watching the snow to watch their beloved, my heart was very proud! For small to large Jie've never seen any girl so long, and sometimes he even considered a problem of gender jie! But now it seems ... ... When looking at snow in the snow jie also looked Jie,エアマックス90, a handsome young man did not think there are people, who sketched out his black gown robust body, loose pants Korean version of his forehead into the hair coloring purple, cool eagle eye looked at the people did not dare second look ... ... it is like art? Snow has a different mind what has been, but she did not know what? Jie listened to the words of the night, and heads back to the left. Snow kind of sense of loss, why have this feeling she did not know!
he hates me ah? Go, we go to dinner to go. ! jie wanted to go, but my heart wants to see that the pure angel, and finally agreed. even Jie why not think of myself like the girl I only know like!

drive when the snow Jie found that the playground, do not feel a little nervous, but with some excitement.

Sunday night received a phone jie, jie accompany him to the snow to the amusement park, as the night can not come temporary emergency, but to please the good brother! Jie wanted to go, but my heart wants to see that the pure angel,air max, and finally agreed. Why not think of himself even Jie think girls just want to know!

When the snow arrived and found a playground, Jie, do not feel a little nervous, but with some excitement.

the playground, the snow quickly to keep up.

How annoying! Knowing that others are not so family is a girl, go for their own interests. . . Chasing the snow in the back complained that she stopped Jie did not notice!

inattentive ah! to himself. Snow said, rubbing his nose and hand, this girl is really very different, did not expect the cute thing!

the Jie. Jie is really enough to create misunderstandings, this girl doing? Nose also cried tears just a mess, and now smile like a idiot! Do not laugh your it! Their are people ah! She really lost, but so happy to see her smile, his sweet heart, so the curvature of the smile growing. Jie staring at the snow on the face, not when rubbed his eyes, afraid that they are wrong!

this day, they played everything playground times, although very tired, but still feel very happy. Jie know they love the snow, but he could only put this love in my heart, because the snow was his brother's friends!

down.
, is not it! So turned her directly.

He does not speak the snow to see that he acquiesced. Tears fell unconsciously, feel pain, never had such a pain, will be met! And ready to go, when the turn around her jie!

>
beautiful words which did not escape the surface of standing not far from the eyes of night! rational thought, and went before them to the punch Jie, Why? She is my beloved woman, and you are my best brother, can you all done? I'm sorry ... ... but I really love Jie, please fulfill us. What am I? I chased you so long, but not as you one day. Oh! I really ridiculous! Haha ... ... ;
Do not cry, go back to it! always good, as if nothing had happened! and and snow that are willing to bless her and Jie, said to be brother and sister lovers can not make it to snow very moved! snow to look for Jie, trying to tell him the good news. But searched can not find,エアマックス24-7, he told the night! night with her can think of places to look over, Jie disappeared as the same from the disappeared! snow day unhappy, which makes the night was very painful read , and vowed to find Jie and beat him half to death.

finally jie came three months after the news, but it is news of his death! original Jie left, day in the bar, got drunk, because the missing tens of thousands of ants wanted to bite that his internal organs, so that he was dead, only the anesthesia we go by some in the wine ... ... in a car accident, He died, death...

When the snow to hear the news, could not bear the blow, and fainted away. woke up and found the night in the side.

I have dreamed Jie dead, it really was terrifying Oh! Jie so young,Reprinted women what it was - Qzone log, how could it die! It can not, you lie to me, lie to me, I want to find him ... You look in the sky to see how sad jie ah! You peace of mind to make him go ah! I know that to! Look,エアマックス! screen.

snow, you know? When I first saw you, I was hooked on you,エアマックス2010, you like a pure angel, since that one, I have all the time do not think of you, so I agreed to stay with you the night. But that day of my life, never forget your smiles, are deeply attracted me, and since then, I know that I love you no get out of love! but I want it keeping everything, so you ask Can we play again, I hesitate to reject you. can hear your cries, I can not support live, so I hold you, and kiss you, kiss you know you are so sweet, I loose not open, did not think the night has seen it, so I am very self you! I must leave, So I left! but I do not think about you all the time, I love you! Snow! ... ...

snow, I miss you ah! leave so many days, my mind where are you, how do? I'm going crazy! I love you love hopeless! if my next life, allow me to meet you? I hope the next life and the brothers do not fall in love with the same person. This 'll give you the night life, but oh you are my next life! next life I first met you, I grab this opportunity to others, If the next one came on the set Wawa Qin was nice ah! want you! want to you! Snow! really miss you ... ... the snow crying the past three months did not read text messages sent, murmured: The next thing we are not only together, can not be separated in this life! Can never be separated! Forever! Forever ... ... . close to her letter, is to give the night

Night:

this life I owe the most, but my parents belong to you! Jie owes me and you, although we know that you do not need anything, but I would like to say thank you!

Without you, I do not know jie , I really appreciate it! you're a great brother, your sister to do my next life! such a good brother, I do not want people to take away Oh! So I scheduled the first friends!

can be so You seem very unfair on the night ah! after all night like me Well you first! so Kai Jie guy is not cheap, so the couple under the next life so that we do it!-day in this life to find love you girl, and love her Oh! Otherwise our promise to regret it now! snow night stay

laughed, but a bit of clear crystals fell off... the night the Jie and buried in the snow together, buried in an amusement park belongs to them, and the acquisition of the amusement park! but there is also not changed, because he knows they do not have bothered. he had to go to a place belonging to him, because he has to find his happiness, for his next life of the agreement under the snow ... ... the sky a beautiful rainbow appeared surrounded by night, wish him part of his life to find true love...
seen to turn over Oh! turn you'll find your own happiness Oh! or you will not fall in love Oh... Signature little

;

tag brothers love girls girls angel

Sponsored Links