View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #23
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoe store

| Back to logs list

340553 2010 年 12 月 26 日 20:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Heaven at the end, Zhou Zhiruo Zhang Wuji had asked that, in the UNIT, Zhu Er, Zhao and her four people, he really loved one is which. Zhang Wuji moment filled with emotion, I think of myself have asked myself before, then just think, if the four girls together and stay together, would not living for pleasure? But things change, went to the Persian made a leader of UNIT, the death of his cousin Zhuer CEASE Crisis Centre astray, only Zhao girl always stay in their side. Although this period has produced a misunderstanding, he is a love-hate relationship for Zhao, but my heart had never been put down to her Qiannian. However, the involvement of Centre have always made his heart wavering, never able to face their own emotions. Until this moment, the face of Zhao's walked out, he finally found himself on the strange Guiling Jing Xiao Yaonv that actually so hard to break away, if not her life goodbye, and he resolved to live by. He finally found the bottom of my heart that the answer to the Centre itself, he was always respected, and Zhu Er, he was grateful, for UNIT, is intended to keep his pity, but for Zhao, but it is unforgettable love.

sometimes, when the total loss of slow response in some people, something that only a hint of clouds in life, that can begin to forget themselves in the rivers and lakes, but in the occasion of parting found that those who had already taken root in the hearts of the past, can not afford to take, wipe it away. Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu

married, and wander freely outside the arena, he will recall, there is a silly woman obsessed with his End of the World Sijun, throw to make Shaohua, waiting a lifetime. He will remember, years ago, goes on the face of innocence, will think, first met, she smiled and said, My name is Guo, Xiang word of a single name.

love of the people, can not give you promises,red wing shoes, then you finally understand what happiness is an opportunity which can not do. But why should we moths to flame, dedicated his life? Perhaps as Limo Chou often whisper it: ask the world what love is, straight people Shengsixiangxu. This is the world's most complex thing, how can a person think thoroughly?

one person, teach you how to love, but he does not love you.
a man, you have been waiting for him, he has forgotten you.
a man, he wanted to leave, and you did not retain the slightest, because you got to understand, retain is of no use, you can give,red wing work boots, only freedom.

you think as long as the walk is very chic, there would be too much pain, there will be nostalgia, but why, in the noisy crowd suddenly silent, why listen to songs more than half will suddenly choked. You do not know what to expect, do not know what they adhere to what the mind lingering, is the reflection of the past.

love you, very little of your request, you can see if you want, when you can When you're lonely and you have a word, this is the happiness of all her .

if obsession made because of hasty decisions, can leave, but please do not run away, do not rush to each other, qualitative, do not rush to distinguish the boundaries, looking back, she was still .

treat the person you love, that do not want to trouble you, so keep a smile, to lie to you won over the people, that silent attention to you, never leave, and if you have a loss, if you still think of her irrepressible, if you care about a bunch of her wit, might give her a possible, give yourself a probably.

in love,red wing heritage boot, if they are passive, a good marriage is inevitable under the ravages of time to spend away, not two people do not fit, but both used to waiting, waiting to be proactive, not a patient man and so he chose to leave, finally leaving behind only regret.

Therefore,red wing heritage, love is a next life, like the eternal fire, just add a little firewood, it still can send eye-catching fire.

Jimmy said:
if you like me, I do not like you
When you love me, I love you
When you left me, I fell in love with you
you go too fast,red wing boots, or I can not follow your footsteps?
we missed the Noah's Ark, missed the Titanic, do not miss all the thrills and adventure, we will continue to miss
However, please allow me to say this selfish, then

if you never married after many years I have if not married

that we can not be together.

seen countless times in this article, see again today, there are quite touched. I do not know some things are not too sentimental or aesthetic experience too. Miss, the word, many times they break my heart broken. \any better.

; ; ; ; ;
; ; 2010.12.26 Night
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links