View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #120
ddsfgdsa9b8
Commander In Chief

ddsfgdsa9b8 is on a distinguished road

That night, I am tossing and turning, look at the table is already one p.m. more, get out of bed to open the computer, I entered a chat room of a web site. Found that not many people go. What few people discussing the most lovely woman. I used a very popular name - the village of Nier. I am enthusiastic and say hello: You are all good! I was just arrived. Han did not understand the rules, teachers and more advice. Passionate son called to say: not good to stay in the village, and ran it doing here?
me: Ma said point so that I long to experience the city, gone back to find her husband's family.
passionate son: to you that also Xiangjia Ren ah?
me: Ma said, I look like a long Chun. Be able to find a good husband, so I come to the city long exposure. Heard people say that there is consequently a net, Anjiu way to Chou Chou, teachers and more help I,belstaff jacket!
Acacia into the illness: Who is your teacher is? How do you silly girl mouth called, the teacher ah?
me: Men read by there, I called the teacher.
heart Kisaragi: stupid sister, you are killing me, I ask you, you know food Vinski is?
me: he is driving you? Drive a car or a tractor ah? I have a large truck in the village, driving the call driver. You said the food Vinski I heard.
many people are crying halo.
me: You do not have the Internet it? Where the network is not you shake it? How were dizzy?
heart Kisaragi: I have a hilarious friends. Silly sister, I tell you, food Vinski is the former President of the United States that occurred Tao######inwen girl.
passionate son: A month and he said you have the United States, he knew the United States there?
I: Jiu know that China, I teacher said, China is the I country. I motherland vast land,belstaff panther jacket, the U.S. is what?
Acacia into the illness: silly girl, do not see that you are patriots. I told you so. The United States in the earth there.
heart Kisaragi: stupid sister,belstaff leather, you know the earth is round?
me: I know, I says that the earth boss A boss. I says that there is a point to find a fool to pry up the earth, and finally not found.
their nets and sloshing of the. Then collapsed to a large. Acacia into the illness
I said: O teacher, I ask you, O. Americans every day, upside down do not sick?
Acacia into the illness: a big upside down?
me: the earth is round, you said let them under their feet. That they are not upside down it?
heart Kisaragi: stupid sister, you are so cute. My stomach hurts like a.
me: sister, Ma said. Can not quit drinking the water, carefully stomach ache, do you drink?
passionate son: Do you have a cell phone? I'll give you a call.
me: I have ah I Ah,belstaff shop, I see people in the city girls are hanging around the neck of a thing. Can speak. I ask. I am told is called mobile phone. I bought one too hung up.
Acacia into the illness: Do not wordy, and soon that number. I'll give you a call.
me: no number, I forgot to ask the store people.
passionate son: When you buy someone does not tell you how to use it?
me: told. Press a number to sing a song. To bears.
heart Kisaragi: your cell phone where to buy? How much?
me: Yeah shops. Two hundred twenty-eight cents. Three to five people. I gave him two pieces of eight.
their nets began to shake, and then to a large halo.
Acacia into the illness: silly girl, you typing quite fast. Who learn?
me: I'm not typing, I said. A little brother for me to play.
heart Kisaragi: Where do you live? Your mother how to make a man out of you?
me: our household in the village. An Ma was so I came out of a long exposure.
passionate son: Back in the village bar, this is not your place to stay. Care being trafficked out.
me: Ma said, and saw men crying uncle. Met with the woman shouted aunt, Zuitian point of good things.
Acacia into the illness: girl, you are not fit to stay in the city, then go home to listen to big brother. The city will take you to the pollution.
me: do not play in your town is not like pesticides in vegetables and fruit? I did not come with a pesticide barrels. How will pollute it?
heart Kisaragi: silly boy cute, silly sister, do not stay in the cafe. Hurry home.
me: I did not home Yeah. No place to live. People here the Internet one night only five dollars. Than staying fit. Anjiu on come here. Anhai know what network is. I also told the teachers, the U.S. President's driver was a woman. Or peachy.
passionate son: Haha. This girl is too funny.
me: I go. Dawn of the. I have to save money. , Forgot to tell you. I save a lot of steel collapsing children.
heart Kisaragi: save steel collapsing child are you doing? Dowry?
me: I see my brother go to Beijing. I big brother celebrity, however. Everyone knows him.
heart Kisaragi: Who is your brother?
me: I said I my brother Yeah,belstaff motorcycle jackets, that will not laugh. I also worry. Right. His name is Luo Jing. China Central Television.
passionate son: Luo Jing is your brother?
me: I was I when his brother, he did not know. So I had enough Gangbeng children, Anjiu to tell him.
net and shake the. They also to a large halo.
me: your network is always swinging. Talk to you on a halo. I do not say. I left. Halo in the net bar You laugh
apart .. you ... I found the door to be tested. Read my post, there are two people ...
1 species: read my post laugh ....... these people who love the smooth, career liking, family harmony, welfare, such as the East China Sea. many happy returns,outlet belstaff, happy life ~
course. . The people are generous .... would not mind a little post back a priceless thing ... happy ~ ~
ddsfgdsa9b8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links