View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #112
sd3gffset

| Back to logs list

174840198 2008 年 10 月 26 日 23:40 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
things the variation of the development cycle often, and continuously loop.'ve heard this phrase many times seemingly, did not agree today ~ surprise ...
yesterday and today, until now, almost to the brink of collapse. hard to suppress their own thoughts, I do not know their own self-control problems, or used as temper, I just feel so ... bad! really want to talk, but can not find the object can tell, if there is a girlfriend, perhaps not so be it, Perhaps this is one of the benefits the other half. friends are very interested in me, but how do I bear ... after all, they have their own orbit ah! or in which to tell about it,dior sunglasses 2011, care to here my friend , that is,sunglasses 2011, into my heart! If you can, silently bless me! just quietly!! I was very, very Thank you for the! to see I was okay as usual?
brother's hair fast fall out ~ And that is hot and thick eyebrows, Hongli back to raise money for his brother when Anshan see I said, he wanted to go to school, he wanted to eat barbecue in Anshan! to special kind of spicy! watch October 22, 2008 the Qianshanwanbao and North Morning News
(related news)
I want to cry! really really really want!! just, but they are! looking at me! me how to not give them pressure! but how about I can not laugh! it really live up to expectations! I'm an idiot! how to make money? I want a lot of money,dior sunglasses! do anything! Who can tell me!! \!, \far from standing in the corner! like a sucker, like all others seem like a monster with a piece of it with the yellow ribbon for his blessing, let me do something okay???
yesterday so in the past , today it?
years ago, intends to do for themselves what I set myself a goal of the New Year from all of my savings have been saved, a goal we should strive, do not pay will not has the results, which I deeply know! from the school since March,chanel sunglasses 2011, I started working for national securities trip, every week we have the afternoon junior year almost nothing to do, so from 13:30 to 9:30 will be hard at work, is to organize some of the concrete piles of files in previous years, I am a workaholic! work efficiency will forget everything, that is not happy, so good! very fulfilling! quite like, every day The wages are settled by the hour, 5 yuan per hour, which in the hour to pay wages is considered pretty good in it! but I was not the most fancy wages, but two meals a day in the evening! tube enough to make! I always say: \, calls, pocket money I just spent more than 200,sunglasses hut, and now think really feel very sorry for themselves, how many days and nights are really quite do not go hitting on only for their own generation of instant noodles! even in a week of each days spent only a dollar! since played with the family disputes so difficult in the case of a month did not go home!
finally 180 days ago, spent more than 3,000 bought back for their own dream cell phone that the Department of ,oakley sunglasses 2011! I have been afraid of holding in your hand broken, in your mouth afraid of it! be said again and again! do not want to today, ######## your mother does not know what a bitch animal life, but I sent in search of nearly nine years grandmother on the 202 bus when the borrowed it!
over, all over! all the text messages are as it drooping ... ...
heart does not know what it feels, do not drive back to the family , at least once had! long have you, I have no regrets! Oh good song to sing, so it does not feel bad it's sad, and there are homes there must be it. very beautiful dress, shoes, Ye Hao like, do not wear so unpleasant to imagine, thank you aunt with the aunt.
did not write things for too long, too long ... do not want to bring to the people here unhappy, good mouth will want you to think of here on the belief, But for too long ... I'm sorry ... ...
did not pass the night, and did not want to do a long time ... so tired and wanted a happy carefree daily living, but ... I'm sorry ... ...
then again, my brother Come on! own Come on! we Come! are refueling ... ...

Sponsored Links