View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
l3whgggly

| Back to logs list

22119824 2008 年 08 月 05 日 19:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; this year's lunar birthday birthday than the solar calendar to the still earlier, almost missed, but fortunately my husband reminded a bit,cheap timberland boots, at noon to eat a large bowl, and be celebrated for ourselves. already,timberland outlet, but lunar birthday, But every day, always wanted to take this through. night I called my mother, she suddenly said,timberland boots, and the father is still talking about yesterday, today is my birthday, want to give me a call, and to this day to forget appears to be older, my mother said I'm sorry,timberland uk, wish me a happy birthday! do not know why, when listening to her mother that the eyes a little wet, there is a little touched, or wronged their own can not tell a little bit ..... .!
like Landy's songs,mens timberland boots, especially in listening to her today wishing me a happy birthday song, this song is a little bit sad, but quite the taste!
wish me a happy birthday! Thank you,timberland boots sale, Mom! Thank you everyone loves me!

Sponsored Links