View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 06:29 AM   #15
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Reebok EasyTone Shoes Promise to Tone Your Butt. Fad Alert,Cartier Tank Francaise 18K Yellow Gold Brown Leather Band Mens Watch
Reebok–remember that brand?–recently came out with its new EasyTone sneakers. These women’s shoes are built to tone and firm your bottom while you walk. WalletPop has a good analysis of what’s behind the butt-firming EasyTone:
These sneakers apparently build your body 12 different ways,cartier watch collection, just like Wonderbread. Reebok claims these sneakers provide 28 percent more gluteus maximus muscle activation,cartier pens, and 11% more calf and hamstring activation.
Reebok’s site explains that “DMX technology” and “balance pods” are the key. “Air travels between the forefoot and heel pod,cartier rings wedding, creating super soft cushioning. The moving air creates a natural instability and forces your muscles to adapt to the air volume within the pods.”
Okay,cartier love series, here’s what I think they’re saying: The reason these sneakers give you a better workout is because they throw you off-balance and make it more difficult to walk in them.
Unlike traditional athletic shoes that are built to be stable,cartier love charity bracelet, rocker-sole shoes are deliberately unstable. The effect,cartier santos watches, companies that make the shoes say,cartier lady watch, is similar to using a wobble board or balance board in a gym. To stand or walk in these shoes,cartier love band and pendant, you must engage more muscles than you do using regular shoes,cartier diablo pen, the companies say. Manufacturers recommend you wear them during your normal activities,cartier love band and pendant, starting with short periods until you get used to them.
Reebok commissioned a study from the University of Delaware,cartier bracelets for women, which tested five women on a treadmill with electronic sensors on their muscles. Electrical activity in the butt muscles—representing muscle movement—was 28% greater for the EasyTone shoes than for a typical Reebok walking shoe used as a control. Electrical activity was 11% greater for the hamstring and calf muscles while wearing the EasyTones.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links