View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 50180727 at 08:09 on May 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
comments: living streets hacked to death his girlfriend, Montreal, Montreal, blood injury. Love to love, not love to let go, why must it be so tragic? I do not know that ignorance or say that stupid? This love worth it?

man's suicide note: I've had enough, I really had enough. Three years, to help you every day to fetch water,

Dafan, occupying a seat. My family have been very difficult,cheap basketball shoes, every Valentine's Day and birthday I will buy you a very expensive

gift. Long as they can see you smile, I more than anything else happy. I remember one winter night

, I took in the 12th month of the meal downstairs, bought roses waiting for you a full 4 hours. I

see you at the moment,cheap hyperfuse, I have been suffering the loss of all worry and anxiety vanish forever

trace. After the often heard that you and other boys to dance, go to K song, as long as you remember that night in my face

cheek kiss, I can do not care. After all, I can not afford to give you those, so

not eligible to hold you to enjoy. I thought if I try to treat you, one day you will tomorrow

white my mind. But ... it all vanished with the appearance of the man. I will never forget

day and saw you not his Porsche Cayene on the lingering situation. Started when the people around to tell

I happened between you and him when I have when heeded, after all, you know he was three days. But that day to see

to your eyes in the car watching him,cheap hyperdunks 2011, watching you enjoy to let his hands on you cruise, watching

long tongue kiss you, I'm all clear ...

but I did not think in any case, you actually hug him and said I was your normal students. At that time

My heart is like being thrown into the magma and then dip them icehouse. Wise if he can not understand how can I

should be. So he did not even kiss you the last time has been full of mercy and compassion with a smile at me.

good. He did strong, handsome, educated him a rich background, his steady, heavy and humorous

funny. But can not you see? He has a devil's heart, he was just in the conquest to conquest, is

playing with your body,cheap nike basketball shoes, but in the pursuit of those who trample on all of your self-esteem! I admit I am a

weak, I can not for the man how. Because I know I'm close to him will be crushed before

out of. So I vent their anger on you,kobe zoom iv, people do not know how much I paid for you, do not you know? You

how can my heart the same as cigarette butts crushed under the heel, and then scored the sewer? ! I hate

you. Hate you. Hate you. Hate you! I want revenge, although I can not get back my love, but I want to get

back to my self-esteem,hyperfuse 2011!

witch magic say that this is a log, please read this log is reproduced in 5 minutes to your space, within one month and you will never go together like people!

posts do not look back, hemiplegia
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links