View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
9891wlor

Default This namely very ingenious ~

Mike said :
Hi , I , Mike Larson, the fellow that threw the camera . This is one of my mentors shared with me the website .

I use the Canon EOS Mark 2n alternatively Mark 1ds, 14mm lens . If Mark 2n, I would use a regular master . If Mark 1ds,AirMax, ( full shade ) two-second hurl period countdown ambition be simpler . Just hands, second,Air Max Skyline, and then darted it 6 meters lofty in the ventilation ,Women's Air Max Ltd, thrown with little circulation.

into a 22.138 -degree angle to the camera , to rotating speed of 4.8 kilometers per hour - a joke .

ashore the wedding photographer is portion of the scene : this technique is not suitable for every wedding. A group of people occasionally query you to use this technique . Sometimes ,Air Max 90, they fair want to shoot a sequence of mediocre boring portrait , you need to take to convince them in order to qualify them to take one interest in this .

not each marrying there are people who want to use this technique , but some want to groom employed me as their matrimony pictures ,Air Max 2003!

Sometimes I use Photoshop to expunge itself from the photo . But you know, if you chance friends with the bride and groom , and namely is variant stuff . Therefore , to emerge in the photograph ,Women's Air Max 2003, that you are their big day an momentous role . And only when they attach magnitude to friendship among us , I will quit his own shadow in the photo .

This shooting manner namely novel, peerless , ingenious . I constantly try new techniques . So I find it quite interesting , and often to meet the requirements of the newlyweds .

Sponsored Links