View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22127341 2008 年 01 月 21 日 16:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
I assigned to the team, did not expect busier than I expected,mbt anti shoe, at the end of units engage in planning of the appraisal, we have to organize material,mbt sport shoes, but also busy production! Each home ate and slept! Nothing to do other mood! But I heard wage to inflation, are also considered good news, at least improved my motivation to work, ha ha!
immediately to the Spring Festival, so busy this while, can get a good rest! And brothers around about about getting together! But can not drink, the day of my colleagues gave me Jie Feng, I'm a big drink, a half kilogram white, cruel! ! Kuangtu more than! ,mbt uk! It is enough to it! Who uncomfortable for me against! !
New Year too soon now, hey no matter,mbt shoes uk, I have become weekly, monthly record of, and when they come back do not know! Thanks to step on my space brothers and sisters so! I give you early New Year,mbt shoes sale, and wish you all wishes come true it Year of the Rat,mbt shoes clearance!
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links