View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #13
CharlesKK
General of the Army

CharlesKK is on a distinguished road
Default windows 7 home premium 64 bit

So just now, my office 2010 Home And Student activation wouldn't boot, and none of the repairing windows 7 home premium x64 would work (system restore, using the office 2010 Home And Business key disc and doing microsoft office 2010 Home And Student activation key repair) none of it was able to make my machiene boot. so office 2007 activation key i reinstalled windows including formatting the drive. here is my problem, when reformatting i lost all my programs, including genuine windows 7 that costs a big chunk of money. so its gone, and i don't have a disk, just got the installer online and bought a product key from microsoft office 2007 Professional Plus key. how can i get my key back? i really don't want to have that money go down the toilet. how would i be able to get it back or get another one?
I bought the Windows 7 32 Bit -lizenz and installed on my desktop. LATER, Microsoft Office 2010 32bits the free upgrade from my Microsoft Office 2007 Activation De, HP. How do I effectively Windows 7 Int¨¦grale the store-bought version (and the user key) so that I can resell that and instead install the HP version I received for my machine?
CharlesKK is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links