View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #28
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

have users post before,belstaff leather,10 to defraud the Social Survey Institute of China, exposure to buy their own phones, there are a driving school for traffic police Shangluo gift list, a time trigger hot friends, also caused Shangluo City Commission for Discipline Inspection and the Municipal Public Security Bureau's attention and investigation.
11 8 pm Shangluo City Public Security Bureau notified the survey,belstaff shop, 14 pm the same day,
>> events

hundred phone that he spent one hundred yuan to buy in the streets cell phone, found the Shangluo Qiao Shida motor vehicle driver training school in Shangluo City traffic police detachment and Vehicle Administration leaders,belstaff panther jacket,15 -year-old student drowned to save their families who sued rescued (Figure ), workers to do New Year's
SMS senders, this do a good job,belstaff blouson, the money you get in the office first, then in the account (should be
another , gifts from 8000 to 10,000 yuan range.
the parties involved have denied the post

just one net post soon be reproduced in a number of websites and forums. User said: / p>
net posts Shangluo involved in city traffic police detachment and the Vehicle Administration leaders have also said net posts have said do not receive the
>> progress

police said this is a fictional

Shangluo Zhao Lijun, deputy director of the Public Security Bureau, said the traffic police post involves Shangluo Vehicle Administration detachment and related personnel, the establishment of Municipal Public Security Bureau Investigation Unit.
2 11 evening, Shangluo City, Shaanxi Province Public Security Bureau to inform the media survey. Survey says: Wang Chao in the Feb. 1 message was not sent to any mobile phone, Qiao Shida driving school office and finance office staff are not lost during the Spring Festival phone; Qiao Shida not received by 9 per capita of any money or driving school principals Chao.
Shangluo City Public Security Bureau, said Feb. 1, posting people use their mobile phones edited fictional fact, and
poster online public apology

Shangluo City Public Security Bureau, said the media, posting the facts of one's own fictional send false information generated remorse. Shangluo City Public Security Bureau said on February 9, Posted in another subnet name
11 日 14 时 29 points,belstaff jacket, gifts and greetings by the staff of false information to the traffic police's image and reputation of driving school had a negative impact. this thing that I regret my ignorance and fun, today I sincerely apologize. I am determined to make their own future, demanding an honest citizens. Internet users have expressed their point of view.
Posted by some netizens criticized User responsible members of society.
net posts have posters questioned Broke the news before things really do not true it?
many users believe that, whether true or false, and hope that the investigation group Shangluo net posts mentioned in the
AP
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links