Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing heritage boot

| Back to logs list

-
-
-
-
weird baby with the true length of my childhood, Oh (*^_^*) that year I joined the army to go quite a pregnant sister, sister, I particularly want to wait until after the birth of a baby walking But no, I only left with regret. When I joined the army about ten days,red wing shoes, the day at noon I do not know how to call home, the family told my sister a son, I am excited to tears. My baby was born,red wing sale, and I uncle, and my excitement with this message next to a class of a recruit class to convey, his comrades were all congratulated me ... time passes ... blink of an eye for almost two years in the army, there is no chance See nephew side,red wing heritage, until the military in August when I received the notice of the moment, I can finally go home and watch a baby. I got out, my sister waiting for her husband at the station early to come to me, I look to the car holding hands together in that fat baby brother who,red wing shoes outlet, hey, my sister has told me on the phone and my nephew is too long Like, today confirmed the sister's words completely. I want to hold him, and he let me hold his hand stretched it out over the last cry,red wing work boots, and he called. (*^_^*) Oh ... so cute. Name does not work, we must hold. Haha ... I think looking at his nephew, after the country must be trained to be useful only. Do useful person. -
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links