View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #25
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

first tell a story. Words long, long time ago, there was a country called the United States. In the United States a rural, there lived an old man, he had three sons. Eldest son,red wing work boots, two sons working in the city, the younger son with him, and his son had each other. Suddenly one day, a person to find the old man, said to him: 'Dear old people, I want your son to the city to work. 'The old man said angrily:' No, absolutely not, you get out go! 'The man said:' If I give your son in the city to find the object, can it? 'Old man shook his head:' No, you walk out now! 'This man said:' If I give your son find the object, that is, your future daughter-Rockefeller daughter? 'The old man thought and thought and finally let his son when the son Rockefeller touched it. A few days later, the man found the richest oil magnate U.S. Rockefeller, said to him: 'Dear Mr. Rockefeller, I want to give your daughter to find objects. 'Rockefeller said:' Go on out the door! 'This man said:' If I give your daughter find the object, that is your future son in law, vice president of the World Bank,red wing motorcycle boots, can it? 'Rockefeller so agreed. A few days later,red wing shoes outlet, the man found the World Bank president, said to him: 'Dear Mr. President, you should immediately appoint a vice president! 'Mr. President, shaking his head said:' can not, there are so many vice president, why should I appoint a vice president does,red wing store, and must soon? 'The man said:' If you are appointed by the vice president of Rockefeller's son, can I? 'Mr. President,red wing motorcycle boot, of course agreed. So this poor young son to become a Rockefeller vice president of the World Bank added. \
I am now no power, but give me a hand as long as the elegant, the appropriate time I can make a career.
Monkey 500 years until Yudi brother, I do not have that much time, while I was still young,red wing mens boots, come on, and elegant! To help me ... ...
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links