View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

I'm just on the line, QQ dialog box to come out to say: \the Internet? \stealth, he said: \When I was at home, Internet cafes, any place with Internet access, the first thing is first on the QQ, and then make that penguin picture hanging in the upper right corner of the computer. Soon, friends list picture lit up on the sequence,red wing heritage boot, chirp so many times. But that is the thing many years ago, when the so-called the Internet,red wing heritage boots, in fact, QQ chat, whether it is familiar friends, or strangers, are more useful to useless nonsense chat.

Now every day I hang QQ, which dozens of friends are my classmates and friends, but most cases are gray head. Occasionally, I casually write a few words in the past, there have instant echo of the original,red wing heritage, almost everyone online, but all invariably chose stealth.

I asked a friend why the has been hidden, friends Huileyiju lightly: \Mind thick package. we have become accustomed not easily open their hearts to others,red wing motorcycle boot, whether happy or depressed. even the occasional greeting in the QQ, but after the more silent greeting. I help you, we are a phone call directly to talk about the past, there Who is ticking ticking on the computer to beat a long time? there is a reason that once you on the line, those who lit picture of your friends, you do not greet you? QQ, after all, unlike the mobile phone and telephone, with calls to pick up again You clearly see friends and colleagues online, you can not greet me? as we walk down the street to make a face to face to ask out \is boring, you are lonely, you need to find someone to chat, looking for comfort. there information will come out of a bar, so you struggling with,red wing shoes online, perhaps, there's friends like you are struggling to cope. So, Stealth it altogether, it makes us a lot less moral burden.

more and more people invisible, whether you have several QQ or MSN, many people all chose the stealth. QQ has often become a dispensable tool, we do not expect to get anything from, no matter who's business card, QQ numbers are poor to stay in the bottom corner.

However, no one will abandon QQ, a lot of people go to work first thing is to put up QQ, and our friends list is often a dark,red wing mens boots, but very few people will delete them. Perhaps we care about is a feeling, a kind of huge the city still has its own sense of familiar people, stay QQ, we seem to stay in a warm and familiar groups in. Although both invisible to each other, but are concerned about each other, when you need it, log on The on-line tips will be from top to bottom right corner has been top of the screen, in the reinforced concrete of the city, head back in the dark QQ, still hidden warmth and trust can be relieved.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links