View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33988 2009 年 07 月 05 日 09:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: life feeling
; the world is actually very simple, but people are complex.
fact, very simple people, but the distribution of benefits is very complex.
a pile of apples on the table,red wing shoes sale, people do not care how much this pile of apples, but concerned about the number assigned to their own hands; units do a stall, stall things that people do not care how much How much did it care about its more. Human beings have great wisdom, but because of gains and losses mean and eventually became a little smarter.
the relationship between people is very simple, very complicated distribution of the points of interest, only the intrigues, infighting.
simple life,red wing work boots, just like the simple life in the giant painting a few strokes lines, Lang Lang has a sparsely indifferent; conception of life in a thin month, with the clear cool quiet.
the complexity of life is splashed ink on rice paper in life, rendering the subtlety and sophistication; is sounding the depths of babbling in the life of the erhu, get rid of the noise and confusion.
world have great beauty, and simple get along; life with great fatigue, in the complex at the reservoir.
people, a simple pleasure, but few people happy; a complex on the pain, the pain of the people can have bustling. This reflects the reality of the problem is; more people, to live a simple to difficult, to live out the complex to very simple.
person, a child simply grown complex; poor when the simple, variable width of the complex; come down when the simple, got the upper hand of the complex; gentleman simple, complex villain; see their simple, sophisticated look to others . This could not help but remind me of Gu Cheng's poem: You see me for a while,red wing shoes outlet, now watch the clouds,red wing shoes online, I think, very far when you look at me, you see clouds close. Between simple and complex, but also the relationship between such a layer of mist.
one can look in the end things, it seems very simple. One hundred years old well, deep, clarity, or you can look up in the end one, but this port Furui, itself is not simple. Were the same. Sometimes, a person can look up in the end one, but not because he is too simple, not profound, but because he had pure. A man, a pure soul, the original is a deep Shocking. This simple,red wing heritage, people look up to. Some people Yunshanwuzhao, it seems very complicated and deep, in fact, such a depth. This complexity is a sinister human staggered, rather than graceful intelligence stack.
life, after all, only a simple word of life and death, but because of the rise and fall with the fate, with this world's cold,red wing shoe store, it becomes a simple process of ups and downs, numerous and complex.
simple, is to leave this world the beauty of life forms; and complex, is the desolation of life will never be able to salvage the dream.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links