View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
wulilixr
Command Sergeant Major

wulilixr is on a distinguished road

I didn't tell my poor dad I wasn't being paid. He would not have understood, and I did not want to try to explain something that I did not yet understand myself.
For three more weeks, Mike and I worked for three hours, every Saturday,nfl youth jerseys, for nothing. The work didn't bother me, and the routine got easier. It was the missed baseball games and not being able to afford to buy a few comic books that got to me.
Rich dad stopped by at noon on the third week. We heard his truck pull up in the parking lot and sputter when the engine was turned off. He entered the store and greeted Mrs. Martin with a hug. After finding out how things were going in the store, he reached into the ice-cream freezer, pulled out two bars,marlboro cigarettes wholesale, paid for them, and signalled to Mike and me.
"Let's go for a walk boys."
We crossed the street, dodging a few cars, and walked across a large grassy field,cheap true religion jeans, where a few adults were playing softball. Sitting down at a remote picnic table, he handed Mike and me the ice-cream bars.
wulilixr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links