View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #4
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing motorcycle boots

| Back to logs list

friends to view at the chess. A customer number (shuo) fails, sneer at his miscalculation, Noir For easy to set it,red wing sale, that the incompetent self. Are the, customer contact to the game, to be quite easy to it. Just the number of children under, customers have had the upper hand. Will and a half, I think benefits suffer, but still off more than wisdom. Bureau of numbers actually, customer wins to thirteen children. To Nan (nan) even, not a word out. Yi after the move to the view of those who, day Mozuo it.
scholars read this ancient book, multi-Zi (zi) loss of the ancients; with modern people living, people also said the loss of music. No missing person is not solid, then try to place ex situ, fair to the degree (duo) it, I lost almost no one fruit? I kept in the dark and not see the kingdom of people mistake my mistake,red wing heritage, I can refer to people not see the kingdom of the small loss of my great loss, I find I lost and too busy, Hexia of people indeed!
Yi of pros and cons, there are given also,red wing heritage boots, the one mistake, for all to see it, although the former does not care too taboo. Where the management of each is what it is, non of their non, the world no Confucius, who judgeth of truth? What, then lost person who may not have to have, I may not be of no missing persons have not lost much, and each other laugh (chi), there has been no time had the view of those who do not Ruo Yi Yi.

asked:

I have friends there and watch other people play Go. One of them oft Shu Qi. I (next to) laugh at him the wrong move, consider the mistakes, he often wants to put a change of piece, not as I think he's thinking depth. After a while, and I request that the next plate, my heart rather look down on him. But just a few children under the move, he has made the first move. Just before the half-Ju Qi, I even caught trying to come up, and his intelligence is also still margin. Chess game over, pieces count, he won thirteen of my pieces. I am very ashamed to utter a word. Later, if someone asked me to go to chess, I just sit in silence all day.
modern scholars, when reading ancient books, most of the ancients in the absence of slander; they get along with contemporary people, but also like to refer to Chen others missing. Of course not without loss, but if you really can sit in the calmly assess the measure, I really can not do without a little bit of lack of it? I can point out other people's small deletions, but do not see his big loss. I almost did not review their own lack of time, but also have time to talk to others that the lack of it?
thinking depth to compete with, there are objective standards. A move mistakes, we all see,red wing shoes online, even refused to admit people who want to shield their mistakes can not conceal ah! But the reason the place where everyone must think that he, and every man that denied him wrong. This world has no living Confucius, who can determine right and wrong, true or false it? So the lack of others, is not necessarily appropriate; and my not missing, it may not not exactly my big missing. Yet people laugh at each other, did not stop the time,red wing motorcycle boot, that even the people watching can not match the chess.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links